Break the geneva convention because you are too afraid of redditors kicking your ass

>break the geneva convention because you are too afraid of redditors kicking your ass
4D chess guys

Attached: 1646395518634.png (1178x722, 326.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFp9wgqM0D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not a real army

Cant wait to hear plebbitors bitching about being firing squaded

>Mercenaries
>Geneva Convention
Read it again.
Happy dying reddit

ukraine doesn't respect geneve convention with his gory campaign showing dead russian soldiers and POWs

IS THERE HRT IN GULAG

Attached: C455CA8C-B423-4657-A8CE-96B786288A3C.png (1179x858, 107.2K)

>geneva convention

Attached: 6565465654654.jpg (621x621, 72.73K)

They're an irregular militia of foreign volunteer mercenaries, nothing more than tourist murderers.
Why should they get POW status?

geneva convention defines mercs as unlawful combatants, they can do whatever they want to these zogbots and trannies

Mecemaries don't fall under the geneva convention's ruling

mercenaries aren't civilians or officially part of any army

I just bought a bund of ice packs and bandaids. Was going to book my flight tonight. Think I can get a refund? I threw away the receipt. I’m not sure what Walmarts policy. I’m ok with store credit.

lol, you're too dumb to read, mehdi.

>special operation
>prisoners of war
vatnik mental gymnastics

What the actual fuck lmao, this is like mothers in the neighborhood encouraging distraught dudes to go fight in a war because it's the right thing to do when they're comfortably sitting at home unaware of the grave situation they're sending their youth into. Weird shit

HA HA the more dead Reddit faggots the better.

Attached: 6B6055E0-AEE9-425D-A791-C3FBBE1B4171.gif (241x233, 489.94K)

Crazy how armies are just like individuals, the most violent ones are also the least successful

Attached: media_E63MPBEWQAYAono.jpg (1024x1024, 145.68K)

I LOVE PUTIN!

Attached: russiastronk.png (2553x1740, 1.69M)

he typed it correctly, but the schizo about the spell check being faulty for woke bros i s true when ur super based and red pilled and they want to fuck with you the'ylll make your words wrong so it takes you longer to retype them

Geneva conventions never applied to mercs, you are either retarded or dishonest.

Ukraine doesn't even get a slap on its wrist for arming civilians and freeing prisoners from Blackgate to kill vatniks, it's insane. Hope those redditors fall in the hands of Chechens.

Based jew lover

Attached: 1645495305039.jpg (725x597, 171.68K)

>Just go!
Holy fuck

do you thin they're really this delusional or are they just looking for clout on reddit and won't actually go? I can't tell.

Ukraine is already against the Geneva convention by encouraging non-uniformed partisan tactics.

Attached: 1645263117388.jpg (880x480, 76.69K)

retard, mercenaries aren't covered by the geneva convention.

Geneva Convention only applies to soliders who are in uniform, the uniform of their country's military. Partisans / guerillas, mercenaries, civilians attacking, spies, saboteurs etc. are not covered.
In WW2, some German soldiers put on captured US uniforms and slipped behind US lines to make trouble. They got caught and got the firing squad by the US, GC did not apply to them.
WW2 partisans got treated harshly too.
Any redditors who can endure the -14C cold (ho ho) and become partisans, will risk the same thing.

kys vaush

I'm normally not a big fan of Biden, but he's doing good keeping us out of this shit.

>go to war with country
>country hires mercenaries to assist in war
>"um, actually Ukraine, you're only allowed to use your own soldiers... we're going to treat those mercenaries like they're lawless murderers now"
God, Putin is sad.

Imagine being tricked to go in Ukraine and die by the hands of the Russian army, do they really think they can win? Russia can be defeated with a world war maybe where we all lose bad

you're not protected by the geneva convention if you go killing people in another country unless you join the official resistance. Unofficial militia is a fast track to getting killed / added to terrorist lists

>>break the geneva convention because you are too afraid of redditors kicking your ass
other losses you degenerate
youtube.com/watch?v=WFp9wgqM0D8

So a Redditors fate is either be captured and skinned alive by a Chechen or be taken alive by Russians forces to Siberia breaking rocks while being live streamed? Hmmm.