Wherers turkish Bayraktars? All dead

youtube.com/watch?v=iK4DBQOxfZo

I remember there talks of how Ukraine will btfo Russia with Turkish drones, yet all they can show is syrian fakes. Meanwhile, Russian drones are bombing Azov.

Attached: file.png (827x465, 548.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BxJTKtGyl2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did they fail delivery or couldn't fly the drones?

> Russian Drones
> Bombing the Sea
> Missing the fucking OCEAN

they delivered but drones were destroyed in the airports, there were like 4 total that were already in air at time of attack and those were shot down later

Who cares? Cheap drones like this could easily be fabricated en masse anywhere. Only problem is engines and chips, but the west is likely to lend-lease that sort of shit to make more little dinky drones that carry expensive missile.

russians have been intensely jamming, they learned to to that early on since 2014

the bayraktar needs perfect weather conditions to work,
with constant damp and rain, they havent been fully utlized.

Not really. Gear wise Drone is simple. Software wise its very very complex. Ours operaed by AI for autonomous hunt as well target assisting.

Also people should not be mistaken by pictures, combat drone size is of a medium plane, its not toy airplane (those are fore recon and can be even launched from mortars). For us for example, the main obstacle is optics - best are produced in Israel and reestablishing same is not easy technological task

Tbh why not build drones of wood? And software? Are you serious? *I* could write software to allow flight control. Sure it's not em shielded or whatever but to get munitions over targets? You can use a washing machine motor and some go-kart batteries.

its not about weather, unless you call rockets falling on hangars bad weather too

Theres no functioning army airfield in Ukraine atm, in addition Turkey seem to take their own operators back, flying them back in begining of conflict. So Ukraine never had a chance to utlize them really.

Lets just say, theres more to it and focus on AI had been main major field of Russian military for past years.

Attached: file.png (774x620, 472.26K)

Yeah no no AI is gonna hunt targets autonomously lmao. How would they even differentiate between friendly and enemy vehicles for example? I'm sure all the software does is allow you to lock onto a hot target, fly a pattern and RTB once the fuel is low.

Keep coping neglected clown, go find an atm that works.

Attached: 1646346081226.gif (2000x1153, 210.07K)

its not about that, theres an integrated command system, drone feeds data among others to it, system analizes threats designates points of interest, decision being made to move in or atack;

why do you think Russia pretty much rushed in in los of small groups deep within ukraine without securing back and spreading out? Since we can coordinate those in real ime, while Ukraine cant even tell where they are and whats happening.

it`ll ake a while until our currency reaches the level of crisis of your currency atm

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BxJTKtGyl2U

Any Forums stands with brave soldat of ukraine any who say else are russian bot

>Cheap drones like this could easily be fabricated en masse anywhere.

Yeah but they aren't. They don't seem to have that many of them.

There are no drones which is capable to operate without air superiority. You can beat american reaper with an old Migs if you have air.

Hohols has no such superiority thats why they keeps crying about it.

Attached: 1643407047899.jpg (604x516, 49.6K)

shill.

Any Forums is russian clay.

>How would they even differentiate between friendly and enemy vehicles for example
Umm the big Z?

Nothing can match cheapness or amount of fekless, useless ruski meat thrown in to grinder
Unfortunately, as I kinda liked Ukropoors BTFO churkas while it lasted

Dude I'm expecting the burgers or the jews to be experimenting with swarms any day now.
Air superiority as we know it will change during this conflict the longer it lasts.

Mmm, fair. That's interesting that wars are fought with data now. But isn't keeping it simple basically a defense against that?
Oh I know, it's just that, say this war becomes protracted and more of a proxy war, raging on like the US's jungle gym and sandbox wars, or the 30 years' war (not to scale), it would be very easy for a nation like, say, Mexico, Brazil, Kenya or Burundi to make a metric fuck load of them for super cheap. Not that model specifically but the design concept of a smaller, cheap as dirt, dont-care-if-you-lose-20-if-you-get-one-tank type drones. In all seriousness, wood and rad/em-shielded chips (space grade essentially, easier to make actually since they're way less dense than modern wafers and the voltages and therefore tolerances are bigger) and some go-kart/lawnmower motors would be far more effective than a few specialized ones, no?

Ivan, still here faggot? How about you'd come outside and face me?

because you're a glownigger jew in tel-aviv using a proxy to shill for the ukies

>USDRUB 120
cope
>Avtovaz stops car production
seethe
>Yandex bankrupt
dilate

>he doesn't know
>experiment with
Implying they aren't already public about it. China is too. Swarm programming was a cool tech demo for like a /month/ before both powers militarized the fuck out of it. Darpa has videos on their YouTube channel showing swarm and anti-drone development.

Attached: mq25.png (1440x1621, 3.26M)