How did Putin fuck up this bad?

How did Putin fuck up this bad?

Attached: 1646130909261.jpg (1080x423, 46.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpLqgK0UNVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not pro Russia but can you not be an obnoxious shill for at least an hour, nigger?

Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That baby, you the best

Attached: 1073522.jpg (786x786, 114.58K)

this meme image is just parroting false Ukranian propaganda, pretty fucking cringe.

Globohomo is assblasted putin is switching to gold standard and he's been transparent for the past decade he was plotting this, the NWO hate this shit like literally nothing else cause it fucks with their plans hard.

>I'm not pro Russia but
stop lying it's not working

He overplayed his hand. He had the opportunity to capture Luhansk and Donetsk, leave Europe reeling and US terrified of the Eastern menace. They would have done anything he demanded.
Instead, his country is isolated and destroyed, he still doesn't even have Kiev, and the world is laughing at the ineptitude of it all.

>Globohomo is assblasted putin is switching to gold standard
No, we're just removed 20% tax on buying all precious metals. Thanks for doing the shilling for free.

You're basing your analysis on Ukranian provided "facts', which are in fact false. Stop thinking you know what Russia is doing. You don't.

What did I even say that's wrong lol
The fact you don't like something doesn't make it untrue.

russian shill modus operandi:
>see someone saying something that make russia look bad
>call him a liar/say the opposite
>get asked a direct and simple question to prove his statement
>completely ignore all direct questions
>leave the thread
>my job here is done

Attached: 1646143677283.jpg (400x400, 42.05K)

Based lizy grant poster

If you can trade paper money for gold free of tax, you are halfway there
a goldstandard lite

FART

Show me the Russian flag flying over the Kyiv Reichstag, or shut up and take another hit of krokodil.

Attached: 1574129529181.jpg (340x500, 25.34K)

Not an argument

CIA sponsored meme

>What did I even say that's wrong lol
>>get asked a direct and simple question to prove his statement
>>completely ignore all direct questions
>>leave the thread
>>my job here is done
and he does, as predicted

>defend
It's a third world shithole, they should welcome an Empire stronger than them with the same fucking language to take over, it'd be like us taking over Mexico, well deserved.

Attached: 064100d309457dd5bc325b07d0dc8e904d36ea7501f5a5861230c8e45d384f9b.jpg (1247x1663, 304.44K)

They don't either lmao

Why don't you let China or the UK conquer you then?

It is working, I believe him

I would be more than happy to like UKchads run the show like they originally intended so we can have our identity back. I just think that other Eurocahds should have a place here as well and form several colonies like what happened with New Amsterdam and New Orleans, bongs can't have it all or it will become a cucked colony like Australia. Our states should become European colonies so we can reclaim our ethnicities and stop being mutts.

Everything you're saying is wrong. It's long established that if you were winning the propaganda would be unnecessary. The tales coming out of Ukraine are so fantastical there is no doubt they are losing.

youtube.com/watch?v=WpLqgK0UNVw

>what did I even say that's wrong?
>everything
So Russia does have Kiev? Why haven't they told anyone lmao

Russia is not the one pumping out ridiculous propaganda. Ukraine is. Ukraine clearly does not have the advantage.

Yeah no shit. Russia is like 5 times the size obviously they're winning.