He should capitulate at this point an save lives

Attached: ukrain_volodymyr-zelensky-750.ashx.jpg (750x450, 42.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exbulletin.com/world/international/1455641/
archive.is/j6i4M
youtube.com/watch?v=rYPqtReYbEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

He's trying to disguise his ego as patriotism while hiding in a bunker like a faggot and letting his people die for him. I can't wait until they hang this cunt

Attached: 1646294694216.jpg (640x853, 61.98K)

All Europe should capitulate and let Russia rule them. But they are too much of a faggot to do that.

No. Make the Russians pay for every inch they take.

He’s a fuckin idiot and a freak. I really really really don’t like him.
And yes he’s putting his countries people at risk every day.

+1

He can't. The US is forcing him to continue, practically at gunpoint.

Russia will not let him, since they want the Ukrainians to hate the kike for not giving up.
simple as

Attached: Jews-Barbara-Lerner-Spectre-1.jpg (819x671, 81.56K)

His CIA masters told him to hold on and they got his back on the propaganda side. Every additional day makes the collapse of Russia closer to a reality. Also he knows for sure he won't be touched. Putin will never kill him and make him a global icon and a martyr for the globohomo for the next 100 years.

Putin should capitulate and stop embarrassing himself and driving his own country into the ground.

It's not his decision to make, he's not the leader of the country,

Attached: Ihor_Kolomoyskyi.jpg (456x599, 58.4K)

>he won't be touched
wrong

>a kike
>saving lives
you sure goyim?

>Putin should capitulate at this point and save lives

Fix'd. If you are an American and you support Putin you are a fucking traitor. Get out of my country and go back to Soviet Russia!

Yes, we all know, but he has no say in this, and if he capitulates, his bodyguards will suicide him with two bullets in the back of his head

>Make the Ukrainians pay for every inch the Russians take
- Brainlet burger that don't understand that this mentality is what will turn the Ukraine anti-NATO as the war goes on.

He's an actor working for a jewish gangster named Igor Kolomojskyj, he doesn't give a shit about Ukrainian lives.

It's best for Russia if he turns out to be a fleeing traitor, after he has gotten countless Ukrainians to die.

hes going to fucking win watch and see

you'll only get more dead Ukrainians and Russia's old hardware destroyed.

Attached: image_2022-03-04_073957.png (630x630, 144.36K)

Yes. This this Zelinsky is a Libtard, so you can't reason with it they them .

yeah i agree he should just let his ancestral homeland be taken over by a foreign power that's openly hostile to the native population, what could go wrong?

I hope you guys televise his fate, I've grown to really dislike the moronic jew clown

Attached: 1646343969332.jpg (2616x3167, 438.61K)

It's time for him to quit and do the late night jimmys' circuit.

>increasingly nervous Russian shill says, worried about his diminishing pay-check

no you should go out and throw burning beer cans at russian spetznas as your president demanded from you

What kind of a subhuman question IS that. No negotiating with fucking terrorists

He's not backing down. This blood bath is 100% planned and intentional. They've been preparing for this for a while now.

>exbulletin.com/world/international/1455641/
>Eight US cargo planes have landed in Kiev since Jan. 22 after US President Joe Biden approved $200 million in new military aid for Ukraine, with more expected in the coming days. North Atlantic Treaty Organization members, including the UK and the Baltic states, have also sent planes loaded with weapons, with Poland and the Czech Republic due to make deliveries soon.

>archive.is/j6i4M
>YAVORIV, Ukraine, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Ukraine began joint military exercises with U.S. and other NATO troops on Monday, at a time when neighbouring Russia and Belarus have been holding large-scale drills that alarmed the West.

Attached: 2344.png (483x470, 219.07K)

Slavs don't capitulate as easily as Westoids

Except he is the terrorist. Russia is the GOOD Guy.

Imagine thinking Putin won't poison him.

At this point he either dies fighting or suicides.

They're making this fucking Jew a martyr for Ukraine and there's nothing you can do about it.

If the Ukraine had just surrendered, the Ukrainians would still have hated the Russians, but as the Ukrainians see NATO being willing to fight until the last Ukrainian, it's NATO that will be the hated ones.
Globohomo has become so incompetent, that they no longer understand simple human psychology

Attached: not you.jpg (960x960, 154.4K)

Why should he? What value does gentile life hold for him?

he is a fucking bitch, makes me sick watching ppl rooting for this fraud

based mick

>Slavs don't capitulate as easily as Westoids
Why is this bit so hard to understand for globohomoids?
>If the Ukraine had just surrendered, the Ukrainians would still have hated the Russians, but as the Ukrainians see NATO being willing to fight until the last Ukrainian, it's NATO that will be the hated ones.

Attached: the-art-of-deception-training-for-a-new-p31-large.gif (1000x750, 444.12K)

>kill more Russians than the US lost during both Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001
>set out with the goal to kill as many invaders before capitulation to make the invasion as costly for Russia as possible
>has trained up a significant portion of their population on how to use weapons and how to survive combat
>has international backing from the rest of the world
SEETHE HARDER, RUSSIA KEKS
youtube.com/watch?v=rYPqtReYbEg

Attached: 1646271573834.png (1456x909, 105.37K)

At last a fellow countryman that isn't completely pozzed

You can just wait. He's not likely to be in the capital and once he flees over the Polish border he'll be carted around like Juan Guaido, whom the US Government somehow declared President of Venezuela.

please make the homo comedian disapear russia ty