Putin: P-please don't impose more sanctions on us!!

>"We have no ill intentions against our neighbours," Putin claims.
>"I think everyone must think about how to normalise relations, co-operate normally and develop relations normally."

The sanctions are working.

NATO is literally destroying Russia without firing a single bullet. Bravo NATO. Bravo EU. Bravo America.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-04 072712.png (478x481, 288.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/russia-moving-to-gold-standard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Digits and this tranny kills himself within the week.

Fake news. Russia has so much gold it doesn't even matter. The west is destorying itself right now.

Hey it's they selfs to you kek

>We have no ill intentions against our neighbours

Attached: 8436965.jpg (1080x1285, 104.62K)

>We have no ill intentions against our neighbours

rolling

>we have no ill intentions against our neighbors, vlape claims
>while actively blowing the fuck out of a neighborhood country
what a madlad

you're super creepy little twinky fash. do u get paid to post here?

Why are so many russian shills either american or use memeflags?

I remember when whole western media twisted donald turmps speeches to the point where he sounded like lunatic. I wonder what truth is these trying days.

They need to take out Russia nukes for them to fully destroy and wipe them off the map.

VPN, trannies with daddy issues or actual russians hiding flag.

Cool story bro. Next time use Comic Sans so it fits your clown persona

He's farding and pissing and shitting his pants. Its over

This fag is still alive?

>no ill intentions

Literally "nothing personal"

Here is some back history of the Russians plan to move to the Gold standard. Russia will have to leave the dollar at some point , that point seems to be now.

thenewamerican.com/russia-moving-to-gold-standard/

2,300 tons is ~$160 billion.
How much does this "operation" cost per day, shill?

Russia can probably hold out longer on sanctions than Europe can on Russian wheat / anfo and oil though

We are going to put a gun to russias head and we are going to pull the trigger for their invasion of Europe.

>though
No Reddit.

We will just buy Russian shit from China and China will end up being the only winner in this conflict.

15-20 billion per day

Putin knows he going to get 86ed by his own if he keeps up his autistic ways

Putin is a retard lamo.
The current meta is to build tall, Russia should have been tech rushing general AI and neural mapping so Putin could have mapped his brain, uploaded it to the blockchain and controlled Russia forever lamo.

Imagine worrying about the (((european))) plain in 2022. No one is going to launch a ground war in current year unless they are retarded (like putin).

Literally undid 30 years of economic development for Ukraine, a backwater shithole.

>>we have no ill intentions against our neighbors
He only invaded 2 sovereign countries in one decade.
Why do you people worry?
He says he has no ill intentions!

just recently got the information that i am now paying 100€ more per month for energy and fuel for my car has almost doubled.... someone fucking kill putin already and apperantly thats just the beginning...

I don't hate Russians or want them to suffer, and if a peaceful resolution can be found I welcome it
but fucking invading a European country in this day and age is unacceptable, they cant just get off scott free they need to pay something, war reparations to Ukraine or giving up some of the mineral rights in Crimea, something that drives home to Russia that the invasion was a net loss.

All ukran homos will be gulag. All ukran trannies will be shot. It's over.

Attached: 1646394110084.jpg (800x494, 107.71K)

Kill yourself, niggerfaggot.

>>"We have no ill intentions against our neighbours,"
Yea right. If this faggot didn't have nukes the ukraine war would be long over.

> PLS STOP
> I HAVE *drops bomb* NO BAD *fires missile* INTENTIONS
> JUST MUH NAZEEESSSSS

I hope we send the russian "civilization" back into the stone age. Give their entire fucking country the Iran, North Korea and Venezuela treatment.

Line every single oligarch and pro-putin politician up and execute them with novichok. I want Russia reduced into rubbles.

Attached: 1646254898256.png (480x485, 278.98K)

>The sanctions are working
Of course they are, Trump and people on the right knew this, it's Biden and shitlibs like you that thought otherwise and it's the left's fault that Putin felt emboldened enough to invade. KYS faggot.

>something that drives home to Russia that the invasion was a net loss.
they're already at a net loss, i think

Kek what a sanctioned bitch, you just know his jew oligarchs made him say it

Is it true that you have to fuck yourself with a dildo so your horrific wound that was once your genitalia stops from trying to heal itself from the mutilation it suffered?
That's some pretty fucked up shit, I hope you get the mental help you need.

>Bravo
such a faggot

Attached: 1605680469252.gif (400x300, 437.08K)

That can’t be true. American operations in all of 2003 in Iraq cost 53 busd.

FART
kys

They have China, they're fine.

ifunny