If you are a nationalist, how can you support Russia?

If you are a nationalist, how can you support Russia?
Ukraine is one of the most nationalistic countries in Europe. They are very patriotic and have spent decades, if not centuries fighting for their own nation against Russian imperialism.
I get that globohomo is backing them. However, I don't care. If globohomo was posting pro Russia shit every minute of every day I would still support the nationalist country which is Ukraine.
Are people just being contrarian here?
I don't like vaccine mandates, I watch no MSM, and I've actually visited Ukraine in the past. It is a beautiful country with good people.
Why would you support an extremely corrupt, warmongering country which actively cracks down on nationalists and cares so much about their troops they send conscripts with no training, not enough fuel or ammunition to their deaths?

Attached: 1646396652590.jpg (886x886, 164.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/
tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just contrarians and paid shills.

I celebrate every dead russian and grieving mother.

Exactly this. Putin put all the Russian Nationalist and Right WIngers in prison and is explicitly anti-nationalist.

Did 2014 not happen?

>nation that never existed before Lenin made Ukraine a separate region withing USSR for ease of management
Name of this "country" is literally Borderlands

Uhhh Ukraine bros???

Attached: static.reuters.com.jpg (2048x1449, 644.9K)

Why would anyone defend one of the biggest corrupt countries on the planet?

Die for Ukraine if you want. If not, shut the fuck up already.

Attached: IMG_4119.jpg (2048x2048, 232.65K)

>I celebrate every dead russian
Holy based

>knows nothing about Russian society
>just believes Kremlin Propaganda

KEK

Honestly blows my mind m80. Putin explicitly said that this is an 'anti fascist' operation and he started an 'anti fascist' coalition. He said Ukraine is full of Nazis and he wants to 'denazify' Ukraine. He still carries his Communist party membership card, said it was regretful that the USSR split up and was head of the KGB which actively spread SJW shit into the West.

>Just contrarians
Everyone saying contrarian is literally a paid shill.

Attached: 1645574511859.png (330x380, 34.44K)

Attached: 1646394184756.jpg (828x468, 38.87K)

>contrarian... contrarian ..
>contrarian did I mention contrarian.. yes goyim.
>contrarian bad ukraine good goy.

Attached: 1645850883524.jpg (469x612, 52.81K)

What was the Ukrainian People's Republic? Which came about in 1917 during the Russian civil war, 5 years before he formation of the Ukrainian SSR?
Learn your own history and stop listening to Putin propaganda you fucking dumbass muscal piece of shit

Retards

I spend 15 minutes on Any Forums today and I see the word "contrarian" about 50 times. These fucking shills are disgusting rat shits and I would like to find out who they are and hang them.

>I'm going to support an invasion of a country because there are homos in it
The Russia army is all homos though. Really makes you think.
Almost every pro-Russian person is either a shill or a 15 year old that doesn't know shit about Russia actually is. Russia is almost everything liberals want, mass migration, mass abortion, secularism, hate speech laws, and holocaust denial laws. With the exception of gay marriage, all the piece are there. They are simply poor and can't implement many liberal ideas as hard as a Western nation can. The Russian people are now a mongrelized race and the best Russians have all fled.

>Almost every pro-Russian person is either a shill

Attached: 1646279222929.jpg (476x421, 72.55K)

stfu faggot

Ukraine isn’t even a real country. It’s a CIA/mossad puppet state.

Attached: 1646395487332.png (2399x900, 1.86M)

>It’s a CIA/mossad puppet state
This.

Attached: 720386193987329.jpg (241x262, 12.24K)

ukraine is a fake nation, faker than belgium

>No rebuttal
>Ad hominem
Brain-dead putinfag

>Ukraine is one of the most nationalistic countries in Europe
>and somehow elected a kike clwn that now is dictatorial

shiill nigger

Ukraine is part of Russia

Dilate rusotroon.

Attached: Jewtin.jpg (752x776, 77.73K)

Attached: 1646271314407.png (812x830, 284.05K)

>Russian shill education

Eat my ass ukie slav trash.

Attached: 1646141526337.jpg (1024x785, 152.5K)

Attached: CCE2439B-6176-4F39-B729-A51B5769066F.jpg (699x1024, 98.06K)

It was a region within the country, never a separate nation or country you stupid dunce.
Find a mention of ancient Ukrs anywhere, I fucking dare you.

Karelia will never be yours snownigger

Russia isn't suported by Mc donald and Disney, simple as

>Begins genociding Russians
Yet there's been no proof of this and the figures that get used as proof after casualty figures after years of war.
If you want to complain about genociding Russians why not look at the abortion rates in Russia? Some of the highest in the world if not the highest I believe?
Sorry, does that go against the 'muh based trad Russia' meme the FSB loves to push online to alt-lite idiots?

Kosher Nazis aren’t real Nazis they are Jews useful idiots

>westerners think people fighting for their country care about muh jews, muh globohomo, muh jabs, muh trannies

>Ukrs
No such thing as a ukie. Just an infestation of subhumans for uncle Vlad to clean up.

Attached: 1646390951256.gif (550x370, 647.77K)

Brother peoples artificially partitioned by trotskyists, now goaded into war by (((democracy and progressivism))). History truly repeats itself. First as tragedy, then as comady, and finally as a degenerate jewish actor.

Imagine being a nationalist fighting for kikes lol

In a nutshell. Newfag Any Forumstards just want to be edgy supporting russia

What was the Kievan Rus? Ukraine has more of a claim on Russia than vice versa.

>trotskyists
Same jews now as then. Research Irving Kristol, Bill Kristol, and Robert Kagan.

They are paid Russian shills or the dissident-right which has become an arm of the Kremlin. They can't be reasoned with they just need to be removed.

Fuck globohomo. Faggots will burn. Give them hell Russia.

Attached: 1625806584102.jpg (800x532, 89.83K)

azov battalion is literally owned by a jewish oligrach who lives in israel:

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/

>Among those going into battle from the Ukrainian side are some 500 trained fighters in the self-declared Azov battalion, backed by Jewish energy magnate and Dnipropetrovsk region governor, Igor Kolomoisky, according to Israel’s Ma’ariv daily.

tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now

>Kolomoisky had lavishly funded the right-wing Right Sector battalion and at one point flirted with the ultra-nationalist Svoboda party, and was even rumored to be involved with the neo-Nazi Azov battalion—making an Israeli citizen perhaps the primary purveyor of the ultra right wing in Ukraine. He sparked a national debate about the ‘feudalization’ rather than federalization of the country with his aligning of volunteer military battalions, widely considered to be out of control. Many of these have since been or are in the process of being folded under the authority of the interior ministry. This week the critics who long warned that Kolomoisky’s private army and allied militias would be invoked in a classic warlord power play in the middle of Kiev were proven correct.

>They are paid Russian shills

Attached: 175634838356.jpg (1996x2440, 1.05M)

you're RETARDED.

thank you

Ukraine is a puppet state of the Global American Empire, nothing more. Russia, led by Putin, is the last great Christian nation and that is why the jews hate it and want to destroy it.

I'm an imperialist

>Memeflag
Tell me about the abortion rate in glorious Russia, untouched by globohomo
Why not tell me about the percentage of the population which is Muslim as well or for the FSB has an entire unit dedicated to imprisoning nationalists?

Stop sucking mongoloid dick, mutt

>muh putin shill
>muh contrarian
>muh 15 years old
Hey look baby shills first day on the job. Jesus christ I hope they aren't paying you retards well.

Well I just think you know the Soviet Union just dissolved and disbanded on its own without necessarily being defeated through armed conflict or physical force and they fought on the side of the Allied powers and it just makes me think well

This could be some type of prime bullshit you know what the fuck is with Ukraine? But then I wonder what’s with Russia? Russia is not exactly communist anymore but wants to return to Soviet Union type of a state for Russia?

Anyway, I think Trump said it best when he said that Russia is attempting int heir minds a peacekeeping effort, I guess Russia thinks that Ukraine is ethnically Russian and that Ukraine is fucked up on its own independently.

Russia is a really fucking weird country

All in all it just seems like capitalism just wants us to kill for Starbucks and Harley Davison and other American companies.

Kike.

>No argument
>Ad hominem
Fragile babby katsap

Russian subhumans have already ruined it so don't really care. I just want to see them bleed and fall into financial ruin.

no youre in hell youre not a bot

>bbbb-but Russia is bad too

Ukraine can survive a Russian invasion, can they survive the erosive affects of globohomo?

by the way that is the jewish Ukrainian president dancing like a homo, mocking the cossacks who fought against the USSR

Attached: 1646393867850.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

>Kievan Rus
>Rus

umm user…

Attached: 99CCD62B-267E-4B8A-9222-405671EE622F.png (426x441, 314.15K)

Russians are not even that white they’re like weird mongol Eurasian mutts with like super weird (Mongolized features) the Soviet Union was very ethnic focused even favouring ethnic Russians over foreign born.
Like I likely have Volga German ancestry which, they were ethnically cleansed in Russia and attempted to systematically eradicated

Muh white heritage incorporated

>Kremlin propaganda
Was the 2020 election fraud narrative also Kremlin propaganda? Is the early life section of Zelenskyy's wikipedia page Kremlin propaganda?

Fucking kek
What's the church attending rate in Russia?

>Is the early life section of Zelenskyy's wikipedia page Kremlin propaganda?
Is the early life section of Antony Blinken propaganda?
Is the early life section of Victoria Nuland propaganda?

This. The "west" is a plague on the planet and based Russia is the only thing standing up to their Jewish globohomo agenda. Ukraine shills deny this, but Any Forums knows the truth. Countries like UK and America do not need to exist.

We don't support anything except punishing the xovid tyrants. Klaus schwab is the enemy. No more brother wars.