You motherfuckers, it's already 10% more than before Ukraine, stop it, STOP IT, KURWA!

You motherfuckers, it's already 10% more than before Ukraine, stop it, STOP IT, KURWA!

Attached: IMG_20220304_132131.jpg (1080x732, 88.9K)

You should denazify them from west so it will finish faster.

Post your comfy rates.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 6.25.50 PM.jpg (1384x622, 75.64K)

How about you be a more productive country. Rather than some old shithole that constantly talks about glory days of 100 or 200 or 300 years ago...the world has changed since then. You shitholes chose to be left behind.

Attached: supply-communism.png (990x565, 186.58K)

our governments want this
they want to hurt us, they want us poor, weak, sick and infertile
it wont stop
gold is breaking out right now btw, you might want to buy some silver
funny coming from a burger, this applies to the whole western world, but especially burgerland

Attached: 4wwar.png (397x276, 23.32K)

polska labour market got way overheated. know first hand from here that its actually cheaper to transfer subcontractors form flag related to poland to do the job than employing polish guys in poland. you got way too cocky with very basic jobs, way too cocky. its that overheated. now there are 1m ukrainians it will have cooling effects. 10%inflation. something is very broken, not your fault tho.

>gold is breaking out right now btw, you might want to buy some silver
solid logic

>solid logic
silverjews don't do that, many such cases

Attached: bitcoin-2012-2017-2021-x20gains.png (1000x510, 381.23K)

The logic is rock solid if you know the fundamentals.
Most stack both at 1:100 weight ratio, it's the conservative strategy, you kinda use the same amount of currency on both.

Attached: silver-summary.png (1822x748, 275.1K)

it is, silver outperforms in bullmarket, g/s ratio is 77.3 right now, will come down to 20 at least, 10 or lower is still possible for a while
fuck you kurwa scheinski silver is a hundertbeutler

you dont really think i really read setf pics do you? you should know, but i am not in the mood to pick you apart this is matheusz poland thread

You want the west? Take it, it's yours
But Ukraine. Ukraine would be burn to the ground.

Attached: Sirus,_Awakener_of_Worlds.png (540x853, 699.6K)

Buy rubles dumbass, they're about to back the ruble with gold

>silver outperforms
-99% in 5 years
>silver outperforms
silver outperforms
>silver outperforms
silver outperforms

lol

Attached: bitcoin-silver-bitcoin-price-5y-2021-2.png (1298x721, 384.57K)

what bullmarket? silver never outperformed gold ever. not even never ever in times of stress. your ratio is fictional set at 20 - you dont even know why you think it should hit 20 - you just say it lol. i told you clowns at ±60 ratio a year ago that your ratio assumptions are fundamentally wrong and will get you fucked. i was right. (not only the ratio fucked you but the 30% premium you paid double fucked you - you are underwater heavy. like frfr no cap if you are a retard to understand now if i speak like a retard zoomer). i am not going to start to school you here from a to z over and over again. you could know by now, you chose not to, so shall it be.

what can I buy with 4 zloty?
what can I buy with 500 tenge?

Go take care of Putin it will stop. You're closer than me.

Two candy bars like Prince Polo, or a block/slate of chocolate like Milka

>silver never outperformed gold ever
>t. retard

Attached: commodity-cycle.png (1434x978, 415.9K)

about 8 razor blades retail

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 14.05.11.png (758x621, 174.75K)

Eceonomists says this is the consequences of a population with a low birth rate. The only solution is to import Africans so they can do the work natives dont want to do (breed your womens).