Russkies hiding the evidence of their failure

russkies erase all the evidence of their failure from the internet. example (see serial number on the pic):
russianplanes.net/id79992 - they already deleted this plane from their database, but the internet remembers everything:
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:g9tApnS7g_kJ:https://russianplanes.net/id79992

Attached: image_2022-03-04_141927.png (1280x726, 942.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

russianplanes.net/id263331
youtube.com/watch?v=rYPqtReYbEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Interesting shit, i dont understand, the soldier died surely. How do you explain it?

another example:

russianplanes.net/id263331
but how to get cached page? I can see it in google when I write RF-93026

Attached: image_2022-03-04_142221.png (640x295, 278.76K)

He gets reported missing by family and never heard from again, you can see the missing person reports and how they correlate with russian "special operations"

good find

they are hiding evidence of their losses. they will try at all costs to hide the flow of corpses back to Russia. I heard about mobile crematoria on our eastern border and mortuaries in Belarus, in which the corpses will be kept until the end of the war, so that people do not know about real losses. but I have no proof. if someone can help me with this - I will be only glad

Learn English.

Yeah yeah. The Ukraine is kicking ass we know. Just end the war already and deleare victory over Russia. Take Russian territory or something. Do a trick. Do something other then being a larping Marine taking out the Russian military.

what are you doing here posting lies about made up dead russians?
go defend your shithole you larping loser, I just heard the entire Aidar Loser Batallion got genocided and the biggest nuclear power plant is now controlled by Russians.
GO DO SOMETHING LOSER

shut the fuck up meme flag faggot

Attached: E_Zfu8xXsAE6aC1.jpg (774x970, 79.16K)

Looks like this thing was lying there for years.

its probably from the ukrainian airforce and they are posing their own losses as russian again.

are you retarded?

Is anyone surprised? It was the USSR just over 30 years ago. Why wouldn't they still lie

burnt paint gives such an old look

are you?
>russians invade his poorfag shithole
>sits around whines on Any Forums, invents stories and isnt fighting

DO SOMETHING YOU FUCKING LOSER

>russia on suicide watch
youtube.com/watch?v=rYPqtReYbEg

Attached: c7b35ebd-cf17-11ea-9ee7-246e963a4708_01.jpg (480x480, 19.45K)

why would Russia be on suicide watch?
they are winning and mopping the floor with the hohols.
in a week ukraine as a state wont even exist anymore and this cuckold is responsible.

I wonder what his lazy excuse is that he isnt on the frontline right now.

I wonder if ukraine army groups will take Moscow before the reinforcements from Siberia show up?

How long till hiroshimoot changes all hohol flags to Russian

maybe a week or so
also notice how the coward stopped posting