Anyone else here beginning to fucking hate Ukraine from all of the obvious propaganda? Lmao

Anyone else here beginning to fucking hate Ukraine from all of the obvious propaganda? Lmao

I hope Russia wipes that country off the map

Attached: 161AF2E3-84EE-43CC-B105-03F098FB44AA.png (768x719, 148.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYPqtReYbEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not really

>I hope Russia wipes that country off the map
are you white?

>are you white?
lurk moar newfag. Mutt flags are never white

>1 rublox has been deposited in your Western sanction account.

Are you?

>Are you?
haha no, nigger walks on his knuckles.

>lurk moar newfag. Mutt flags are never white
I'm just highlighting it for the newfags

all the guys who are against ukraine are nonwhites or antifa, I am yet to see a single exception to it

i dont care for ukraine nor for russia but i perceive the ukraine and western propaganda efforts as more annoying than the russian attempts at deceiving me - so please russia hurry and throw that homo comedian in a gulag

>Are you?
yes, you?

>I hate Ukraine all of a sudden
yeah, that's your brain on propaganda, user. But to be fair, your collective is very suceptive to propaganda by default

Attached: rusbal.jpg (1024x697, 130K)

Ukraine has been an Israeli vassal state since the staged Euromaidan.
The world would laugh if Ukraine got nuked.

only retarded shills like you.

Attached: 1548703701848.jpg (400x592, 93.7K)

Yeah, I was a bit sorry for those bums at first but in less than a week 97% of anything they'd publish was fake, old news painted as new or just the opposite of what really happened.

Mainstream media and NPC support to them only solidified this idea.

>le white race
made up term
The ukrainians are russians, it is a fake identity which was created during the soviet union

the ukraine is part of russia. jewkraine is a fake and gay ZOG terrorist organization.

>fag pill coach utterly destroyed by obese Texan
Cry harder, Russia cucks
This is who's speaking on your behalf.
youtube.com/watch?v=rYPqtReYbEg

Attached: Thomas_Albin1f64s.png (301x349, 193.98K)

white person
wanting brown hordes
to wipe a white country off the map
hmm
are you jewish?
post your nose with a timestamp
measure the length of your nose for me

Attached: 1632979673767.jpg (500x361, 28.73K)

rope yourself faggot, you're worse than a NPC

You are a moron, if you call the russians "brown hordes" then the ukrainians are brown hordes as well, since they are the same people

Don't worry, Hohols are getting BTFO hard despite the insane propaganda. It will be over till April.

Attached: FM7daAzX0AIa52r.png (1200x795, 107.15K)

Attached: 1645891289499.png (812x830, 284.05K)

Are you a Face man or a Heel man? This is a show, goyim. They want you to pick a side. That way they can convince you to support killing people. White people. It's a brother war for bankers. And no matter which character you sympathize with, you'll be falling into the trap of believing the Kayfabe. The enemy is not Ukrainian or Russian. It's Israeli.

Your inferior collective is very suceptive to propaganda by default

Attached: B026179A-F965-4DD4-BFB5-58C7C95E26D6.jpg (352x365, 38.1K)

>Anyone else here beginning to fucking hate Ukraine from all of the obvious propaganda? Lmao
Had sympathy for them on day 1 and 2, after falling for the Dilator of Kiev I lost all sympathy for them and I want them to die a horrible death and watch their entire country erased from history.

Attached: FM_Q0c7agAA2kpN.png (778x673, 359.79K)

hi! here are all the protections you WON'T be afforded when you are captured.
>Under the Third Geneva Convention, prisoners of war (POW) must be:
>Treated humanely with respect for their persons and their honor
>Able to inform their next of kin and the International Committee of the Red Cross of their capture
>Allowed to communicate regularly with relatives and receive packages
>Given adequate food, clothing, housing, and medical attention
>Paid for work done and not forced to do work that is dangerous, unhealthy, or degrading
>Released quickly after conflicts end
>Not compelled to give any information except for name, age, rank, and service number[33]
>In addition, if wounded or sick on the battlefield, the prisoner will receive help from the International Committee of the Red Cross.[34]

>The enemy is not Ukrainian or Russian. It's Israeli.
i dont see you waging war against israel you basement dwelling buffoon. your only enemy are the people of this board since you wont stop demoralizing them with nihilistic delusions

What is this LARP? Does anyone really get treated good like that when he's captured by enemy?