This is fucked up, chuds. Let women leave!

>Two Ukrainian trans women said they can’t leave Ukraine or even safely travel through it because all of their identification documents say “male” and mention their “old masculine names”.
>Some trans people have even been advised to “lose their ID” by human rights groups, in order to get out of Ukraine. Trans campaigners estimate this issue is leading to “hundreds” of trans people in Ukraine being left in “serious danger” and feeling “completely alone”.
>One trans woman said she is “terrified” of being stopped trying to leave Ukraine, and being forced to join the Ukrainian army “as a man” – especially because authorities are stopping men aged 18 to 60 from leaving. Another Ukrainian trans woman is too scared to leave her accommodation in fear of transphobic attacks. She’s the only person left in her neighbourhood.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-04 at 12.15.46.png (1988x1438, 2.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en/article/akvyxz/ukraine-war-trans-people-lgbtq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

“It is very dangerous for me as a trans person in Ukraine on a normal day, so now, it is impossible. Many gay people in Ukraine can blend in with the rest of society now, but for trans people it is impossible. There are so many physical traits that we are attacked for – big chin, broad shoulders – we’re beaten, we’re killed. We need to get out now, but we can’t even leave our apartments.”

“They will see my passport and see ‘male’, they will see my birth name, and call me a man in a dress and attack me.”

vice.com/en/article/akvyxz/ukraine-war-trans-people-lgbtq

they are letting women leave.

>“My parents tried to kill me when I told them I’m trans,” he told VICE World News earlier this week. “Everybody here knows me as ‘he’, nobody knows my situation. This is why I’m in so much danger now.”

You'll never be a real woman, you're delusional, we're not going to be forced to play along with this bullshit.

Attached: cfb.jpg (666x666, 52.96K)

Cope

Well that's it
Now Ukraine won't be allowed into the EU and they won't get any more guns
RIP

Cope with these dudes not being allowed to leave Ukraine?

show your ax wound, Nigelia.

Attached: 1567579918428.webm (640x352, 1.21M)

Attached: 70DAFF18-58B0-400F-8E19-6F22B7C459A9.jpg (748x996, 158.38K)

I think I'm going to be sick

Put hair in ponytail, dress in man clothes for a day and leave the country safely vs REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and get blown up.

And the motherfucker takes his time.. this is nuts, fuck this world i'm outta here

Attached: A5C2E12C-D4BA-42EA-AD13-2C51EDD7AB80.png (1000x500, 50.93K)

Attached: 7AB064B9-3993-4728-80B2-D63F49191C77.jpg (640x213, 46.4K)

The problem is that Ukrainian MP doesn't let men leave since they have an obligation to serve in the military.

>cut off penis to escape male obligations
They really are modern eunuchs

Men arent to allowed to leave. That's his problem. His costume did not fool them into letting him leave with the women and children.

-You have to fight for Ukraine!
-But I feel like a woman.
-Uh oh .... sorry ma'am! You can leave the country this way! Let me carry your bags!

Attached: 152883787_249364303498129_6276406330487251987_n.png (495x520, 217.86K)

eunuch for life

I might have had a sliver of sympathy, despite the degeneracy, until I read this:

>“If you’re a trans man with an ‘F’ on your ID, prepare to be gaslit by Ukrainian authorities. They will say ‘if you’re really a man, then fight for your country.’ This is unfortunately a really common thing. You could also hide your ID, but we know some people who have stayed to fight.”

So...You want to be a man, but not so much that you'd actually support your country?

Uhhh, bros that does not look medically professional

Look at what your govt actually thinks of you when rubber hits the road. An able bodied man, albiet without a cock. A corpse is a corpse, bro!

I thought I was pretty desensitized. I was wrong.

>Serve in the military
Is the Ukrainian Volkssturm really military?

What if he tries pee?

Hahah all of the women will be gone and then everyone will know any "women" remaining are men. Perfect!
Now kill them and say they were Russian infiltrators.

it would be probably not a stream but a leak of piss blood and puss