>2021
>ban all guns no armed citizens, men are weak women are strong, women don't need men to defend them, women on the front line

>

Attached: download (43).webm (576x1024, 2.84M)

>2021
>borders are just arbitrary lines drawn by white men

Attached: download (38).webm (404x720, 2.86M)

Made for bbc

Show respect nigger these girls were all holocausted in Chernobyl 2: Return to Chernobyl

As any other whitebois on here gave up and realized these white girls will forever be slaves to the bbc? I can't stop myself from jacking off to the thought of this

Attached: 1646245638469.jpg (600x600, 25.71K)

imagine a hulking nigger fucking them right there and then? KYS PUTIN

it's not bad if it makes you feel good
the contrast and the stuffing is amazing btw

ntr is shit
sister all the way

point well made but we all knew it, with all SJW narratives they fall apart when they meet reality.

Americans always have to make it about themselves

these vids all over Any Forums for months back are proof Globo knew it was gonna pull this Ukraine shit

Nigger hands typed this sentence.

thew don't do that here for the most part. they say they smell like hotdog waterkx mostly

No, I decided to fuck Puerto rican and light skin girls 8m4ax

Attached: twitter.gif (447x343, 558.63K)

i want to be a p. girl bros

Attached: 978.jpg (600x623, 23.59K)

As a fellow white person, I too agree that I am crestfallen when I remember the genetic superiority if the African American male. I am a white male, a man of european descent, that means I will never be worth as much as a Black male. I will always be worth less every other race, including Latinx, Asians, and especially G-d's chosen: the Jewish people.
Fuck America and all of us whites need to die and be bred out of existence.

>forced meme sluts

Attached: 1645545484927m.jpg (1024x1018, 77.29K)

huts pizda min

Wtf is wrong with you

God I want to smell their sweaty armpits after long day of dancing

flag checks out