Attached: image.png (732x782, 697.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8f8hnT2CrwE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=22vGEYKhHLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>key gases
Any Forums wanted to build brap barns years ago but no one listened

>If I can't get my new 3090 neither can the whole world
the global chip shortage only exists because russian retards were buying graphics card to mine bitcoin with cheap electricity

ALL chip manufacturers on the planet boycott russia now, the chip shortage is GONE, cheap graphic cards for everyone because russian retards shot themselves in the foot, gamers have risen up

4000 series is coming out this year
Although I have to say, graphical performance has hit diminishing returns, I think 60 fps + 4k screen + 144hz, that's about the peak of performance before you stop being able to really tell the difference. I guess screen size is still a dimension you can scale in, but most people would prefer the portability of a laptop, so 17 in at most?

Once 60fps, 4k screen, 144 hz, thin & light laptops are the norm, desktop builds will be obsolete for the most part.

I'm still waiting for Xbox series X to be available for purchase.

>can't get my new 3090

And use it for what ? Every game distribution platform got you banned.

I can provided gasses if needed. I will not let this world go without RTX.

Attached: 1646353437254.jpg (768x1024, 90.79K)

>buying games
ngmi

There's only one type of gas I need

Attached: 1628779506124.png (1241x1972, 1.68M)

I have never bought a single game, movie of song in my entire life

Attached: Без названия.jpg (275x183, 4.39K)

Kek based moscow elite

Plenty of rtx 390 here, they just more thyan msrp but not even by that much, only 30% over msrp

what do you need a 3090 for? games are worthless today.

>Key Gasses

>Key

Boy.... don't make me destroy you.

cuz, that's kinda what i've come to expect of survival on earth.

And I don't want you to disappoint me.

youtube.com/watch?v=8f8hnT2CrwE

No idea what they talk about. Neon? Air is the same everywhere.
I assume ukrainians could do it little bit cheaper because of cheap electricity, since fractional distillation of air has to be very energy consuming.

people really game on laptops?

>4k on anything else but 40inch+ screen
>144 hz for anything part milking money from retarded parents and their retarded children
>laptop
NGMI

Just bought a 3060 12GB for blender, works a treat using optix. Will pick up a 4090 if they ever arrive

You need 144 fps with 144 hz screens. Or 69hz is enough.

4K is extremely useful for professionals seeking high DPI screen real estate, I’d have an absolutely miserable time programming without my 32” 4K monitor. Being able to have an IDE, a browser window, and file explorer open and have them all perfectly legible is a god send. The visual smoothness of 144Hz vs 60Hz is just as night and day as 4K vs 1080p is and is noticeable just by moving your mouse in circles on the desktop. The occasional vidya I play has never seemed smoother and I have zero regrets picking up a 32” 1440p 144Hz monitor after years of claiming they were pointless and that you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference because the human eye can only blah blah blah. You’re either poor or have just never compared them side by side.

Even if you could technically get them, it would cost the equivalent of 10k USD now that ruble is worthless

Games will get more resource intensive

Also people have way too high standards. anything above 10 fps is playable

Also, what is wrong with laptops? They keep normies from polluting the desktop market and making parts even scarce/inflated than they already are. They’ll obviously never compare to a desktop system but you’d be stupid to ever expect them to. I’ve got a few librebooted ThinkPads as upgraded as possible, a OneNetbook A1 Engineer I intend to replace with a GPD Pocket 3 soon, and a MacBook Pro all of which fill their respective niche perfectly and I would be absolutely fucked without. That said “gaming” laptops are quite possibly one of the stupidest things to ever be created/marketed/sold.

> Stay keyed up homie

how are the temps when rendering?

The CIA hired someone as dumb as you?

Boy, you got caught on your first actblue.

Refer to line one, or two.

>10 fps
Mate that's a slide show

Have had my 3090 suprim x for over 14 months now

LHC, database, stolen CIA mind control data, retrieved remotely.

damn shame about your satellites.

Attached: smugs.jpg (300x168, 8.47K)

Hardly, consoles are limited to 30fps for the most part and often run closer to 20. Almost every movie you’ve watched has been 23fps and up until recently most TV’s were only 30Hz especially early 4K TV’s. I’ve played hundreds if not thousands of hours of vidya at 10-30fps and while admittedly it’s not the best it is most certainly playable. I’d take 10fps over something like 200ms ping any day.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=22vGEYKhHLU

>4000 series is coming out this year
Really? That's fantastic news. Maybe 3090s will finally become halfway affordable/available then. My 1070 ti has been getting bullied like crazy by newer games.