Just get a trad wife bro

>Just get a trad wife bro

Attached: image.jpg (1500x2000, 415.47K)

>Just get a trad wife bro
no such thing

all 3 of them were killed by the husband who wanted to leave them for his side piece

I haven't seen a fertile woman in 8 months

was the youngest kid really made to be a tranny?
I heard that and ffs, that kid looks like a boy in a dress...
Would explain a lot.

I did, it worked out fine. The only problem is that she hates that I drink and keeps demanding I go to church on Sundays.

It fucking sucks.

Someone post the crying Cece with the Chad Chris and the chicken lmao

I'm sure it is hard but those are problems many would to have

Take your wife to church, user. She'll cook you something nice once you get home.

That sounds gay

Just hook up until you find a woman who you can talk to, find out if she wants a family and if she has similar views on raising them (might take a few months, but that's one of the reasons you date before marriage). If not, repeat from step one, if yes start working towards a more meaningful relationship with deeper emotions and keep it up indefinitely, then you have a chance of achieving something similar to your "trad wife" fantasy larping.

what a bastard

You are representation of year 2019 talking how world is pretty much fine with some nonimportant hickups

But what if Im a narcissistic piece of shit like Chris watts

they struck first
do you know how many chicken nuggets he was pelted with?
how many nuggies is a man expected to be struck with before he's allowed to retaliate?

My wife could have gone either way when I met her. She had some of that "independent woman" shit going on in her head, but my obvious superiority in all areas of life allowed me to stamp that out of her quickly. Within 6 months of meeting I had impregnated her with my first son. We have 3 sons now. She has not worked since the first year we were together when she went on maternity leave with our first. She has really taken to baking and knitting and crochet. Gardening and cooking. Caring for our children and our home. We are also practicing Christians and attend church weekly and tithe heavily.

A woman who isn't at least willing to attend church and pretend to be Christian is never going to be a good wife.

Attached: whitewomantrad.jpg (568x960, 103.64K)

>A woman who isn't at least willing to attend church and pretend to be Christian is never going to be a good wife.
I see what your saying. I complain about woman being too narcissistic now to date and people call me an incel but its not possivle to be in a relationship with somlne who is unruly

Same shit here, except we have 4 kids now. 2 older boys, and 2 younger girls.

My future is secured, my geriatric ass will be wiped by my progeny not Laquandisha.

My wife hasn’t worked since we got married and had our kid. I sent her back to get her masters in teaching so she can homeschool better.

How much of a nag do you think she was?

Attached: EnslaveAllMen.jpg (600x400, 77.03K)

>3
what about baby Niko?

Attached: 23309.png (506x823, 351.59K)

I mean, he clearly killed them on impulse so I imagine a lot.

Then they kick don the door to your house to jump on your dick.

>That still only counts as one!

Fake it til you make it. Your narcissism will fade with each act of affection towards you if you force yourself to notice and reciprocate them. You can be happy but you've gotta put the effort in.
Also Any Forums probably gave you cognitive bias against yourself, so you probably should take a break until you feel better about yourself. Worked for me.

>My future is secured, my geriatric ass will be wiped by my progeny not Laquandisha.

You really think your kids want to wipe your ass vs paying some nigger to do it? Are you going to force your kids to wipe your ass instead of hiring a nigger? Your kids will just laugh at you and send you to a nursing home like 95% of other burgers.

>my geriatric ass will be wiped by my progeny not Laquandisha.
Daughters tend to be more reliable in this area than sons. We plan to have 2 more kids, so maybe a daughter will come into the picture.

Lmao

I dont get why people say tradwives are hard to find just find a woman who supports trump.

cool story, but you’re still a chronic faggot for posting with a memeflag.

Drumpf is a fat, jewsucking fuckwit

>Trad wife
>Toe ring

She most likely fuck black bvlls

Holy Kek lad you’re an absolute savage with the bantz mandem

I married a shy Protestant wife who's extremely Trad but whenever I go to her church it's full of horny negroes who stare at us and try to get close to her. I always intervene. I already almost got into a fist fight with one who was trying to hug her when she didn't want to. Nigs ruined church

Based, I'm very glad for you.