Are Redditors seriously pretending NATO, Fortune 500 companies, WTO, George Soros, the Rothschilds...

Are Redditors seriously pretending NATO, Fortune 500 companies, WTO, George Soros, the Rothschilds, and the World Bank is the "resistance" and Russia is the "empire"?

Attached: soyboy9.png (515x527, 273.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5-dkvfJfWI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwniAZqvdCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're not pretending. They actually believe it.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=u5-dkvfJfWI

>he's surprised mentally ill hippies are not rational thinkers

>thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwniAZqvdCs

It worked of black lives matter.

Attached: niggers.jpg (1280x720, 58.25K)

You really surprised?

Attached: FM9x_ZqXIAIbKJZ.jpg (1109x1109, 106.52K)

I think it's the fact Russia has the most nukes in the world, a bit more than the US. Not more than NATO as a whole though. Whatever, I've been saying Russia should be in NATO, but I think they tried (Russia), but we aren't giving them a deal. You nailed it with that companies want to make money over war.

No one should join NATO, and any country that allows US military bases on its territory deserves to be nuked.
>inb4 muh israel
Israel deserves to be nuked as well.

No, Star Wars is not cool. They are pretending that those people are The Avengers and Russia is Hitler for some reason.

>Israel deserves to be nuked as well
got that right.

I'd rather be under the rule of Jews than being ruled by slav subhuman.

No.
I'm 100% with HATO because its umbrella allows me a cushy degenerate life.

Meanwhile Russia is a frozen corrupt shithole.

Also I hate slavs so i enjoy watching Ukros and Russians die.

Attached: 1445104442001.gif (300x316, 1.53M)

>t. cancerous mole
There's a good reason why they chose to make your country their base of operations.

>muh leddit
why don't you just go back?

The storm trooper also believed he was on the right side

That's something I wonder as well. All of pop culture is about ragged bands of plucky rebels fighting a gigantic evil machine despite the impossible odds. Do these people never stop and think that they are always on the same side of the barricade as Big Tech, the entertainment industry and all major global institutions?

Lol poltards have become comcompletely consumed by propaganda. And now reality is co tradicting them they become hysterical.

Attached: img_5_1630311866476.jpg (236x259, 24.22K)

I hope every single one of them gets mutilated by Chechens, but let's be real here: show me a relevant side not being puppeteered by "major global institutions".

>I'm 100% with HATO because its umbrella allows me a cushy degenerate life.
True true, that is a good point

Attached: 1618217620046.png (301x298, 176.91K)

>poltards have become comcompletely consumed by propaganda
Which is why they're all going abroad to die for Putin. Oh, wait...

it's more like everyone grouping up to lynch the local negro.

Attached: 12Stone-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg (1800x2181, 1.22M)

idk. Yes, you can find exceptions but to me it seems that all Western governments, big global corporations and transnational bureaucracies are systematically in agreement on all topics.

You're comparing some supporters of the resistance with the empire though, like China would be on the empire side, according to the media