Just a reminder:

Pic related (Vaush) is who is responsible for the pro-Ukraine, anti-Russia shilling. Do not feed him and his delusional Twittard audience (you)s, and disregard anything they say as it is disingenuous.

Attached: 5EF02D53-52B8-4DB8-90B0-CAF4602FA3F5.png (1066x440, 105.16K)

lmao I wasn't aware I was becoming demoralized.

Lol they think anybody on this board gives a damn about anything the read .5 seconds after they have read it. Mean while redditors are still coming to terms with the lack of up toots they got on the paragraph they spent an hour writing and preparing to post the day previous

Attached: Vaushhero.jpg (1280x720, 90.56K)

Also, to any jannies reading this post: do your jobs and clean up this mess your reddit-friends made on my board. We don’t pay you $0.00 an hour for nothing.

>just automatically take the opposite side of an opinion of some retard
That's sort of retarded too, you should be able to think for yourself. This is a conflict between a NATO globohomo puppet and a multiracial empire, and yes both of them are heavily jew'd. There is no "good" side here, and you shouldn't run to defend Putin just because you might personally dislike Ukraine more (which is my position too).

The redpilled position here is to not take a side.

Do not even know who that is but i'm still going to call you a faggot. Seethe and cope bitch.

Nah, he is small fry.

Attached: 1646218844732m.jpg (285x1024, 74.37K)

The reason for this war is, because chechens dominate nogs in mma. Btw niggers tongue my anus

Globohomo is telling our children to mutilate and sterilize themselves. They are a much bigger threat than Russia. Anything that weakens globohomo is a positive for the citizens of the US.

Shut the fuck up disgusting fascist

oh well that's definitely worth the fight then

nobody here ever gave a shit about putin

I don't give a damn about putin. Promotion of homosexuality and transgenderism is banned in Hungarian schools. The rules of the west - their European viceroys to be precise - are pushing us to end this. This I care about hence I am opposed to them.

>there are Any Forumstards stupid enough to think this is authentic
Like you even need to bother making fake shit like this. Once Any Forumstards dig their heels in on something they'll just support it to the ends of the earth and ignore all evidence to the contrary because they're mindless NPCs.

*rulers

Arguing for tactical support on the grounds that globohomo is the bigger threat is more valid of a position than genuinely supporting Putin as some sort of traditionalist figure, which he is not. I personally believe this is short-sighted since Russia would do the same if they had the reigns to global power (which is what they want), but yeah obviously globohomo is bad and the bigger threat at the moment, I agree with you there.

>Vaush
Who gives a shit about that pedo on this site?

Attached: o9xiq7a4nik21.png (400x349, 184.83K)

Your fagstate in hoholistan is getting dismantled. And there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1646016656680.png (1024x1024, 1.48M)

This guy gets it, it's just Duginist crypto-Russian imperialism. They push whatever ideology is convenient at the current time/place to destabilize.

No its not the West is winning fashy boy

nobody bothers to look this up. it’s fake. the post never existed. reddit admins would ban the sub if they were conducting raids.