Is it still possible to get laid at the club

All I’m getting is “I’m with my friends right now” and when the bill comes it’s 40€+ no pussy guarantee

Attached: B8133DBA-A2D1-4F6C-979D-213BFD02C066.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Not going to effort post but yes

Niggers just started using drugs, willing or not I hear.

Go to raves, pay for yourself, hook up with a hooker after. It aint rocket science.

Only betas buy drinks, you can spend 40 euros and hire a prostitute for 15-30 mins easy.

Have you tried not being greek?

Stop giving women free shit user.

It's easy for chad.

Why hasn't this Grekos autisticus been banned yet for posting non political incel threads constantly?

you can get laid from clubs only in touristic towns here.

Attached: antalgecehayati1.jpg (930x469, 115.1K)

Isn't prostitution legal where you are? Why bother?

I found it easier pre-COVID.

yes its all a matter of being attractive to women.

Which is more a matter of saying the right things nowadays.

Say the wrong things or have the wrong interests and you are no longer attractive.

If you're that desperate why don't you just pay for a whore?

Premarital sex is gay

Bring a large jacket, some ice, a marghareta shaker, some juice, a flask of vodka, maybe some rohyphnol or something, and some food dye to pretend it's what's not on special because you're a high roller.
Pull uptuhda claub inna car you got a bank loan on and bought on craigslist, you only need to make one payment on this to get nice cheap crevice until you get repo'd.
Under noncircumstance do you bring such wenchs to your house, you live with your mom.
Some fake jurry ansom stolen mall clothes would do you well too, my fellow retards. You can just go into the mall, put on some shit under your clothes in the changing room, and when you need a pair of shoes! Just literally run back to the parking lot with the ones they let you try on.

I have found a much cheaper way to do this, as jdate premium's premier gooch inspector, I'd reckon yee mustn't be calling our agents "whores," lest yee wish not to capture such amenities on a poon safari in our enclosures.

Yes it is. This will sound predatory but looking for girls that are by themselves or two girls out together (if you have a wingman). Reason why girls by then selves are easier is because usually their friend already left with a guy and they want to have a story and get laid too. Don't waste money, maximum one drink after you've already at least kissed. Just love bomb them and escalate fast and ask do they want to come back to yours for an after party.

This is correct, please purchase one of our "not to be fucked with" attire and remember to use a handle or gamertag that assures your prospective dna recipient that anyone to even use their name in the wrong manner has earned themselves a decapitation on live television and that you as an individual do not give even a hint of a fuck.

You should sue the brothel for improper licensing on their property. And also brand any stragglers that get caught trying an escape when you burn it down after you bankrupt the owner.

really? i'm kind of a sperg and usually do way better if i just dance without saying anything, girls just kind of start orbiting you if they like you or they straight up start grinding you
i stopped going to clubs though, in the end you're going to get laid but they're club sluts, and you're destroying your sleeping schedule and your productivity just for some second rate pussy. I'm not trying to act all sanctimonious, it's fun I'll agree on that, but I don't think it's worth it

Nightclubs are the top tier NPC gathering places. People showing off, wanting to be seen, playing pretend and acting foolish.

Attached: 97FB3D82-FF37-4693-A646-AD568896F5B2.jpg (982x726, 52.83K)

Nah dude every town has some kind of club and being in a tourist town just means there are more. Even old people go to bars to feel important and shit. Animals are required to have a certain amount of socialization. I mean sure I understand people can do what they want but im just stating how retarded socialites are.

The club near where I live people don't go to meet chicks, they go to get drunk and pick fights with strangers. It's so fucking trashy, the people are like redneck wiggers.

That's like renting a meal, literally put it in the dungeon. Got into your car? Foolish move. You have now increased your potential profit by an exponential amount.

Can't you find someone with a sow next to them who's asscheeks you can administer a pinching to as to anger the individual into a brawl?

I just like to get on the acid and look at all the lights

They have their uses, such as promoting people to download or buy deep house music or something.