Russia's banks have collapsed, will be frozen for 6 months. Just enough time to nationalize banks...

Russia's banks have collapsed, will be frozen for 6 months. Just enough time to nationalize banks, give moneyz to oligarchs and fuck the citizens.

Attached: frozen_banks.png (915x604, 77.04K)

Good. Slavs are essentially albino niggers.

>heckin oligarchs!

This is nigger level fuck up, Zimbabwe style

might be an opportunity

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-04 US Dollar to Russian Ruble Exchange Rate Chart Xe.png (1163x824, 58.45K)

>Thinks nigger citizens deserve anything. Once the citizens are starved out they'll take care of the oligarchs. In a perfect world, Russia, China, Korea and all non-white countries would be walled off until they've eradicated themselves.

Risk is way too high. They have to nationalize Gazprom next. There is pretty much nothing left of Russia's economy after all is said and done. Black market ibuprofein is going to be big market hit product there soon.

Are regular people in the west even allowed to buy Russian currency or stocks? I figure only the very well connected would have access

No bank credit for 6 months? Plus many Russians getting their wage power slashed by 40% and many others not getting paid or getting laid off. Bleak.

good points

pretty sure I can buy cash but I don't know about investments.

It's the Central bank, it could get interesting depending on where it goes but at the end of the day it's mostly red team/blue team.

Nobody can buy Russian Stocks as Russian Stock Exchange is closed and will never open again. Their markets are kaput and död.

commiebros? are we finally free from capital*sm?

Russia will still have a market econony but without markets. Just like in Venezuela!

Two more weeks Putin bros. We got this. Fight against homogoblin!!!111

Attached: for mather rasha.jpg (1808x3216, 477.8K)

Extremely.

Average mortgage interest rate is now 24%..

>tax the rich they said
The underground economy is getting bigger here too, that is why we have a push for digital currency and the $600 dollar reporting requirement. They are stepping over billionaire dollars to pickup nickels from small hustles.

Whats sad is that humans did this
This wasnt a case of russia's economic model failing
this was done by outsiders

It was deliberate. Russia was told before the attack what would happend. Everybody was like sanctions are not real and Russia stronk.

>sanctions are not real
i watched the security council meeting before the invasion. They didnt under estimate
they even said "Yes they will sanction, and it will be painful, but children are being murdered in donbass, and we cant wait any longer"

I think Russian people understand

Do they really give a shit? I know I wouldn't if babies were being murdered in Ireland. Oh wait that actually happened and I still don't give a shit.

yes I can buy the ERUS ETF on Vanguard still..

Mail order brides are back baby!

Shalom Rabbi

Attached: 1547958879208.jpg (4352x2456, 1.55M)

>Russia will still have a market econony but without markets. Just like in Venezuela!

Attached: 1637274825878.png (590x626, 342.58K)

Not my problem.