The state of normies right now

the state of normies right now
is western media really that powerful? or the people are just WAYYYYY too stupid?

Attached: seething.jpg (360x360, 28.07K)

Most of those weren't invasions.

Might as well include Venezuela. Adding Crimea might provide lulz.

How does it feel being from one of the filthiest shit holes in the world

lol
nice cope + memeflag + revision

What part of "no one cares about shitskins dying" is so incomprehensible to you? Did you think this was just a Any Forums meme or something? Muslimoids dying is literally a part of their religion.

>twitter lingo
go back

Attached: 1630827841876.jpg (809x809, 56.78K)

Because ukrainians are white europeans
Who gives a fuck about shitskins lol.

When we had a riot month ago nobody gave a fuck

Stupid as a brick.

>is western media really that powerful? or the people are just WAYYYYY too stupid?
Yes, 100% yes. These last 2 years is probably what gave them the confidence to push thru with WWIII.

it's just really strange seeing the same people cry about islamophobia
something's not right. how do western people fall so easily for media propaganda? they can't all be retarded

Don't you guys have a revolution like every five years? Or is that Kyrgyzstan? Aw who cares.

You have to pass the normie checks to be a normie so they make sure their opinions align. They don't genuinely care about any of this shit.

Agree, also whats Indian media saying about the war?

This was a nice historical throwback, USA sold weapons to Pakistan when they were attacking India and now USA asks India to condemn Russia (who gave weapons to India when nobody else did) and now USA is flipping the fuck out when they abstain from the vote.

Attached: 1646306620768.jpg (640x433, 70.15K)

It's white people being killed this time. That's the difference.

But 2 of them were and the reaction was the same.

Attached: 1646151773750.jpg (800x416, 66.01K)

Poo, majority are literally retarded and/or doesn't actually give a shit beyond surface clout of "sympathy".

>and USA they lynch niggers

Attached: 67e23y.jpg (800x450, 122.48K)

>how can normalfags fall for media propaganda?
Are you new here, perchance?

Attached: 1531753644446.jpg (680x802, 62.27K)

yeah i noticed that cringe shit too.. why is everyone lost their shit all of a sudden.. the Ukrainians were literally bombing the shit out of civilians in Donbas for 8 years and nobody ever made a post about it but now it's like literally WW3. I don't give a shit to be honest

Retarded meme. A lot of people were against the invasion or Iraq (or Afghanistan). Also the Syrian civil war was heavily covered in the media.

Also its not like the west invaded all these countries. Only Iraq and Afghanistan. The rest basically had civil wars and then NATO decided to help one side

eh we are mostly neutral, but just like africans, middle easterners and other poc, some of us are frustrated by the bias and hypocrisy.
most indians are happy the students returned, which was only possible because of being neutral and abstaining.

Attached: NPC tryptich.jpg (819x1024, 151.25K)

Nah, these were kyrgyzs
its almost their tradition to make a revolution once in a while and not changing anything

Media jews are selling it as a democracy of white people getting invaded by a dictator. When really it's a fake corrupt country run by jews for laundering money, child trafficking, prostitution etc that shelled the russian population in the donbass. The average npc doesnt even know about pic rel.

Attached: 1646230509837.png (680x643, 453.47K)

The dad truth is that people are much the same as they always have been. The media went in hard making the case for the wars on the middle east on the back of 9/11, and people by and large went along with it. Kerry didn't oppose the wars and Bush was comfortably reelected anyway. Were there celebrities opposing it and a few protests? Yes, but most ordinary people fell for the bullshit. It wasn't until around 2007 that most people realised they'd been conned.

astaghfirullah I pray you can overcome your racism, entire world hates you and I just feel bad for you. Israel could be a nice country if it overcame its race issues and problems with miserliness. How can you allegedly represent Gods people and post something so abhorrent in earnest

Stop burning widows in fire pits, also most of the West can't differentiate between you and any other brown person. You Will Never Be A White Man.

some user put it that way:
When you find a piece of shit in your neighbours toilet it isn't really suprising.
When you find a piece of shit on your kitchen sink there is a reason to worry.

racism

most people can't point to India or china on a map, yes they are fucking retarded.

Do you honestly think that everyone should react to every conflict the same way? If Germany invades Belgium, that is a lot worse for the UK than something happening in Iraq. This idea of judging wars in an egalitarian fashion is retarded and cucked.

Simple: nobody cares about niggers and sandniggers. Not even bleeding heart liberals. We care about our in-group and, at best, tolerate everyone else.

is there much talk about the USA threatening sanctions?

You forgot Serbia and the west funding Pakistan, who later funded the Taliban and so on. Unironically, americans jews and their pet slaves have done more for the spread of Islam, than even saudi arabia ever could dream of.

Yeah Americans don't invade, they carpet bomb and raze cities and villages to the ground

thats right I only care if it's white people

Attached: 1617711204350.gif (312x164, 2.41M)

Fucking hell, you guys can't even debate it anymore. Hahahaha how does it feel to fail and watch the globohomo agenda starve and rot?

People care more about close neighbours than they do distant ones, also the circumstances around these were not the same. Iraq/Afghanistan had far better justification than Russia invading Ukraine, which was done under deception and just general unjust methods.

India has been under a couple western sanctions, technology blocks and siphon laws for decades, are you talking about US sanctions on Russia?

Most people who aren't politicians that oppose the ukraine stuff likely don't have a positive opinion on the other shit either. Why do you pretend it's otherwise?

They also mkultra autistic kids to do things that will score political points, and let's not even begin with killing 3500 in NYC just so they could spend 20 years in Afghanistan fucking around.

Hunter Biden was involved in seriously shady shit in Ukraine and I'm pretty sure him and one of Kerry's sons were business partners at some point (don't you love free and fair democracy), but I can't find anything about Pelosi or Romney's family in Ukraine.

They've perfected mind control through the television. Although a lot of people stopped watching, the ones that do are easily manipulated. From Trump, to covid, to this war, they always just repeat everything the news says without any thought whatsoever.

This.

there isn't much talk about this. but some people are pointing out how this could further strengthen russia-india-china alliance, which could be bad for the western world
also, it's weird we are being considered for sanctions by the same country bombs countries. we are not supporting russia either. we prefer staying silent because we have no nothing to do with this war.

>Ukrainans
>White
>mfw

Attached: 1ndshb.jpg (1000x1000, 81.77K)

Most people here cucked out to the vax but their lying this shit talking asses off about it.

I can bash my government but if I say a certain thing didn't happen or happened differently than propagated I'm going to prison and right quick.

>are you talking about US sanctions on Russia?

Yeah, basically Washington got mad that India didn't want to cut all economic ties with Russia because of a stupid war the Ukrainians were conned into starting.
Just as a side note on tech, I'm pretty sure India/ Russia cooperate on rocket technology. India seems to have a pretty underrated rocket industry.

>there isn't much talk about this. but some people are pointing out how this could further strengthen russia-india-china alliance

Was just thinking this myself too, but India and China having any kind of cooperation that goes beyond pure convenience is bizarre.

Attached: 1578448121081.png (705x599, 521.3K)

>Iraq/Afghanistan had far better justification than Russia invading Ukraine
Yes and no. Afghanistan was harboring and training terrorists, so they were going to get their shit pushed in. Iraq was based largely on lies and was capitalising on the increased tolerance the American public had for war to allow American invasion for strategic reasons. However, those invasions were both at least foreshadowed by lengthy discussion and an announced intention to invade. This invasion was prefaced by months of Russian lies about their intentions, and they still won't admit it's an invasion.

Granted, it's hardly to be expected that Russia would announce "we are invading" but it adds to the sense of shock for normies.

What's with the braindead relativism? Are you guys legitimately retarded or just wanting to feel special?
Picrel is a demo in Berlin against the war in Iraq, that you cared oh so much about you fucking dopes kek

Attached: friedensdemo09.jpg (500x667, 108.59K)

Most of them weren’t paying the crackhead son of a president bribe money

Did they blockade the USA also?