Most Russians are against war

>most Russians are against war
Is he right?
youtube.com/watch?v=bu6xUG9zoRg

Attached: nfkrz-2.jpg (900x750, 93.47K)

He's a retarded jew fuck. I would kill him if I ever ran into him.

Would they against war if a Ukrainian NATO false flagged them for an invasion? Wanna be liberal fags.

This nigga literally lived in israel for a long time

i hate baldcels that cope by growing long hair. You arent fooling anyone with that norwood 7

Of course you would, your just a white nigger like most Russians are.
Gen Patton was right...we should of shot Ivan in the head and been done with it.

Most citizens are against war no matter what country they're part of, why do you think the propaganda machine exists?

its funny because your country is literally 50% spic and nigger while his isn't yet you are calling him a nigger lmao

This guy has a colonial mentality. Many Eastern Europeans have this syndrome. The Russians who are against the war do not realize that there is nothing left, they are next.

He is a faggot globohomo activist because he is Jewish. He even has a DNA test to prove it. I hope he gets sent to the Gulag. Also, if Russians were ever against the war, now that America targets them individually, they will sure as hell back their president.

Wait, is he really a Jew?

yeah I'd smash his face in

Attached: 1644928075088.jpg (616x478, 127.19K)

>Is he right?
No. Around 80% of Russians aprove of putin and war.
Some of them try to make it seem like its not the case so the world takes pity on them when they start to starve in week or two.

He had to go to the most liberal city in Russia and still had to shill to Western foreigners for anyone to listen to him and give him money.
What do you think?

No, it's 50% at best

He's a faggot that wants to bring all the worst parts of the West to Russia.

No, he's extremely wrong. And for the ones that are against it, they have big punishments now so they will all keep their mouth shut and I don't blame them for that.

I kaj ako je. Frajeru toliki si cringe kys

is it true that if you make usd or euro and live in russia you need to go to a bank and covert it ro rubles? thats what he said in his video. if its true that means the goverment is litteraly stealing from you

Ordinary people are against war. That is true in every single country of the world.
Would you be willing to fight for a country that didn't even bother to tell you you are going to invade Ukraine? They then tell you that you are a liberator and that the populace is going to greet you as a friend and then all you see are ambushes and the people protesting as you pass.

Read a fucking history book. In the past you at least had the prospect of pillage and a nice tight war bride. Now, the most you can expect is a pretty ribbon or a piece of metal to pin on your chest.

>I kaj ako je.

Attached: did jew see that coming.jpg (800x800, 76.16K)

Hambdija, odi mi ispeci burek, cigane

>>Everyone supports the government
>>If you speak up you are punished
There's something about this that really makes you think

Based gopnik

Moshe,the only thing I will feed you will be a 7.62 round.

Attached: Diet plan workout jewish edition.jpg (192x263, 8.59K)

He's pro homosexuals, what do you think?

Most humans in general are against war. Yet wars keep happening. Weird how that works out.

Most Russians are for it. 60+ percent poll showed they favored military action in Ukraine. They have a distain for the west. The west isolated them even after the USSR fell. It is why we are here today. Further isolating them will harden Russian resolve and bring them closer to Putin. 7000 protestors against 145 million is nothing. They had 10k protestors in 2011 favoring gay rights. All arrested and never heard from again. Hasn't been a massive protest of the same type again.

but muh western propaganda, if russians soldiers knew they where going to war, it makes it even more embarrassing when they surender or die, atleast with the narative that the fucking 18 year old kids did not know they where going to war it makes it less embarrassing when they surrender

Sure jewfuck. Glory to your Jewish western overlords

Kosovo je srbija

60% approval rating most likely. Liberal faggot center like Moscow is like 95%

I hate NFKRZ so much bro, he's such a little faggot.

I hope more Gopnicks beat the fuck out of him

Thank you Lakhta employee, very cool!

So? You learn your enemies tactics.

95% disapproval*

No hes a libtard

Lmao no they fucking don't. A lot barely know what's going on at the moment (thanks to propoganda) and the ones that do are against it.

Imagine the smell

Russians are a type of Asian retard. They look white but they blurr the line. Even Hispanics look white alit of the times.

Not by supporting their actions.
Out of all the commentary channels NFKRZ and Pyrocynical were always the faggiest,it wouldnt suprise me if either was a closeted homosexual.
kek

youth is against, oldfucks are either prowar or are afraid to speak

>60% poll
A state ran poll which are known for being inaccurate.

No shit.
It's slavs killing slavs.
Whether is it necessary or not is another matter altogether.

>>most Russians are against war

Most Russians are watching TV, meaning they live in parallel universe where no war is happening,

I bet you'd smash his ass with your dick faggot

If this war is so popular, why hasn't Putin made a public appearance?
Surely a rally would be welcome by the population in Moscow, right?

Sadly, no, the propaganda is very strong here

>Most Russians are for it. 60+ percent poll showed they favored military action in Ukraine. They have a distain for the west. The west isolated them even after the USSR fell.
i wonder why? maybe is because they started a war in seperatist region in georgia and commited a genocide against christians to keep the muslim minority happy? or is it when they bombed Chechnya to the ground when they wanted independece, or is it that one time they shot their own civilians in the face with real bullets and tanks when they protested the fall of the ussr? or is it when they threatened all of their neighbors with war if they joined nato (making them want to join nato sooner) face it russia went against nato and tried to act tough, and this is the result
they are not the ussr stop ass licking them

Attached: dick too.jpg (1024x610, 126.31K)

nope, armenians wanted war. they almost killed their own president when he surrendered to azerbaijan to stop armos getting slaughtered.

hol up so are russians actually mongols?

No one forced them to live in Russia.
He could've easily moved out of that shithole, but no he wanted to stay and now he is paying the price.

Attached: 5.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

Russia was founded by Swedes but inhabited by Mongols so take it as you will.

Thats because their president was lying to them and telling them they could beat the azeris.
Sad that the armenians didnt win.

the state of that hairline

she doesn't really pass

Russia war support is growing by the minute. The uncessant western propaganda with the unbelievable ukrainian war crimes are just fueling the sentiment. Now on top the West targets sanctions on individuals due to their nationality... Lol

they still want war.
Happy that the armenians didnt win.

Why are amerifats so obsessed with hairline?

>armenians
>being war mongering
>pretend to be the victim when they loose
why are armenians such subhumans

Attached: armenians.png (1280x1071, 1.96M)

>no they fucking don't

I bet you just saw some random russian teens saying they're against the war on youtube but in reality more than a half of russians approve this war

I hope they win in the next ones,the armenians are just kino people with a shit ton of history and the azeris are just central steppe turks.

Patton was a mutt and literally a bug

He's correct. They are against NATO starting wars with them

Quick psychology test

>your girlfriend punches a guy at a bar
>"Hey man, your girlfriend punched me. Give me half of what's in your wallet, and uninstall 2/3 of the apps on your phone."

Would you get mad at your girlfriend or the faggot

1/3 of Russia is muslim you fucking mongrel