Biggest cringe - right westoids jerking off to based jewtin

>Le based-orthodox globohomo fighter putin
>80% of his close circle are jewish
>imports middle eastern shitskins on mass during last 20 years
>giving chechnya billions of usd to appease them
>claims that russians and ukrainians is the same people/nation
>proceeds to kill his own people(ukrainians)
>proceeds to kill white europeans

Attached: 1646231209376.png (1080x1920, 759.98K)

middle asia*

>flag
Somebody decipher this ape’s rambling

you know its true

They have truly revealed themselves, true.
Fuck them and fuck globohomo. Finland will fight both on its own.

> tfw the only ppl who wants to protect your country are redditors

Europeans are morons.

Ayo niggas do u remember when posting le monke mane on Any Forums would get u permabanned by the piece of shit cocksucking cum gargling dick crippled tranny ass cunt nigger kike janny?

nah we just don't like Ukrainashits and the USA. putin could be the darkest nigger possible and i'd still be against Ukraine

I found biggest retard of the day.

checked and confirmed krautbro

(((Zelensky))) is a kike.
(((Putin))) is a kike.

Neither side of this war is mine. Let the kikes kike it out among themselves. Mazel tov, as the chosenites like to say.

I just want to back to knowing nothing about Slavic societies and their corruption and niggerish behavior. I know both sidesism is usually a cop-out, but hearing about the way you Ukrainians bomb the east, I'm starting to think you're no better.
I've seen so much of this over the past week I've learned to read Cyrillic completely by accident. I never asked for this.

Can you faggots stop being stubborn and just get over with? I'm tired of the non-stop low quality shilling. I get that some of you don't want your status as 3rd largest exporter of CP taken away, but fuck, you nigger lovers are dragging and this is getting stale.

Based zelenskyberg you guys just can't wait for the nigger hords now can you

Attached: 1646323184479.png (598x268, 33.51K)

Given the rather dark hued "Ukrainian" refugees arriving in Europe, they already _have_ the nigger hordes.

The reaction of the globohomo world to Putin kicking Soros out of Ukraine proves which side you are on.

Look.
Basically I’m just not gonna support the Ukraine.
I know…
UGH I know…
I’m sorry!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s just that I’m not supporting them is all.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>his own people (ukranians)

Okay then stop fighting and join him faggot.

BASED JEWTIN AM I RIGHT?

>WE'RE THE NU/POL/, WE SUCK KIKE DICKS AND LOVE LEFTIST RUSSIA! WE HATE NAZIS NOW, LEFT FTWW!!!

It was so easy to brainwash you by team of 10 Russian trolls being paid per post

Attached: 1646300335303.jpg (1024x1004, 169.72K)

typical russian rape baby

Facts are irrefutable. You are on the same side is Soros and the Rothschilds and global finance and Twitter and reddit. You are on the side literally everything evil in the world today. This is because you are a butthurt belter. For those of us who don't suffer your inbred inferiority complex it's easy to not side with everything evil in the world.

Yes. Also I hate this retarded take
>If you are anti-Russia, you are pro-globohomo

It's a false dichotomy that globohomo benefits from. It's like saying >you can't be natsoc and xenophobic

Russia supressed all nationalist movements inside their empire, and Stalin tried to racemix all of the people inside Russia. Russia and Soviet Union would want to be globohomo, it's just that they never succeeded.

putin and chinks are the only ones standing against globohomo

You can be anti Russian and anti globohomo. But you are dying for a gay Soros puppet like zelensky on behalf of NATO so you are definitely dying for globohomo. Russia is unquestionably the lesser evil here