Whew

Attached: 97E6EB56-A9A5-4B33-9F63-6E66F20CB6E3.jpg (828x842, 105.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Eds-8P0VfA?t=71
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And let me tell you, I have known a lot of men, A LOT of men, I like some men, some men are good, but putin is a really great man, I like men like putin, let me tell you, putin is a great man, he's a genius, he's a really smart guy

Our dawdling old government is full of pieces of shit who are playing around with the lives of their constituents. Never forget the feds are the real enemy.

politicians calling for the assassination of other politicians is 3rd world shit.

why do I care what that swish says?

Because a ranking government official calling for the assassination of a world leader you are not at war with is a big deal. We'd not take it lightly coming from an opposing world nation. Why should they?
This isn't even to mention America has fomented assassinations before.

is this your first rodeo?

Are you saying we'd not take the matter seriously?

>We came, We Saw, He Died
You guys forget about Hillary already? Kleptocrats are creeps, this is well known.

And was it fine then? Are you excusing this merely because these senile bastards have endangered us before?

No, it's certainly Serious Business but unless you vote from South Carolina there ain't a lot to do about it. Despite the Founders utmost care in setting shit up we live in a class based society and it's only getting worse and will need to be cleaned with fire, most likely. The political class is way out of touch with the constituency.
Anyway, Sabre Rattling is long and time honored tradition in politics.

Attached: 1568270859415.jpg (459x548, 72.39K)

No not all. I am not endangered in anyway, so far. What exactly am I excusing? Free Speech rights?

Calling for assassination actually does not fall under free speech rights. Actionable calls to violence in general aren't.

Hey guys, let's take more things Trump said out of context. Ok, sounds like fun!

Attached: 3.jpg (1889x1869, 501.87K)

I mean this dude is fucked, he will go down in history as the guy who pushed Ukraine to its doom
youtu.be/5Eds-8P0VfA?t=71

And if they are treated as criminals by the Russian government it'll be merited. If this call Graham made is treated as legitimate national threat, the Russian government will be merited.

I think niggers are unironically smarter than the white faggots that vote for Republicans. If only by accident.

Attached: Capture+_2021-07-15-02-46-40.png (1440x1638, 510.53K)

Oh, you must have been born this century. The Gulf War II was quite a reckless time for jingoism.
Calling for heads on platters of foreign powers is not going to get prosecuted in any US court unless you run afoul of the Team.

I never expected the retribution to come from within user. I was merely rebuking a faulty claim of his.

they're useful idiots too

Oh you're the same user. You're just trying new avenues to patronize.

lol America became middle east tier in a week

>>how do you know when a politician is lying?
>just watch for them to open their mouth
he will say whatever he thinks he needs to say to stay in power. Honestly I really don't think Putin cares what Linsey has to say. Political rhetoric is what it is.