I fucking hate NPC's

How the fuck do people even become like this? Lack of critical thinking? Narcissism? How can one be so devoid of common sense?

Attached: subhuman.png (616x550, 296.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ueAnozqk0i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drinking too much tap water and having too many vaccines.

>"i dont like people to tell me what to do and what not to do this tyranny"
>"people shouldnt take the vaccine because i say so"

what exactly do you want? do you want people to do whatever they want or not? make up your mind and take your meds already.

Here's a black pill : Your live would be much better if you actually stopped caring about those people.
Do you "hate" the mentally challenged?
No you don't, they were born this way and they can't help it, in fact you should feel bad about them.
Those people, like the one in your screencap are the saddest people, believe me when I say this, and the average person considers them retarded anyways.
You shouldn't waste your time thinking or dealing about those people, they will only bring you to their level of sadness, surround yourself with decent people, and live your life, stop obsessing about literal retards on the internet.

>what exactly do you want?
I want you to get nuked by russia

Fuck, you’re right

Facts/Science Until the science is about IQ, Crimerate, Genes, Moneyflow and % of Jews in power. And not Penis mutilation or Gender Identics.

No, they have to be destroyed or they will destroy us

Average IQ does this.

They're busily destroying themselves. Are these people going to live past one generation? And destroy how? They'd have to all be killed and I don't see how someone here could accomplish that.

>Facts/Science before opinions

Ironically she thinks you can change your chromosomes by selecting different ones on paper

Attached: FM9x_ZqXIAIbKJZ.jpg (1109x1109, 106.52K)

I first arrived at the red pill in 2017-2018 on my own actually. It came out of the blue, as if God himself was speaking to me and put it there. Clown world was accelerating and the people around me were just buying into the insanity instead of being able to see it for themselves. I have never gotten a flu shot and the whole thing seemed unnecessary, but never really sinister, that is until a coworker of mine who hadn't got one before and was pretty based (although kind of center-left, as I was at the time) got one and slowly it was like talking to a different person. Any desire to question things beyond the surface level that existed in this person before just vanished. Now fast-forward to 2022, he went full-on Covid paranoid despite being vaxxed and boosted.

I sent him a message at the onset of this whole Russia-Ukraine situation that said it felt like 2003-2004 with the whole Iraq war WMD propaganda and that something seemed off. He just responded with #standwithukraine

Do not get the flu shot bro, do not take any pharma vax. I don't know how, but it kills your ability to think critically. It turns you into an NPC.

The perfect NPC, she/her, vaccines enthusiast, and ofc pro Ukraine, most likely antifa ultra liberal pro drugs and more...

We tried to "just ignore them" back in 2010, Pierre. In response, they were installed into positions of power by billionaires.
Hans is correct. They want to destroy us. Ignoring that fact will not help.

Attached: 9AiTxO8HmYzj.jpg (840x770, 115.57K)

>legalese disclaimer on a personal blog to protect their employer from liability
MUTT MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 2022-03-02-053350_851x597_scrot.png (851x597, 563.71K)

>unvaxxed are trying to make vaxxed… not get vaxxed?
Are you a drooling spastic? It’s always the other way around

>become like this?
It's inherent in about 2/3 of the population. They are born NPCs. You can't change them.
What's concerning is their influence on the political system and the question is how to remove it.

>How the fuck do people even become like this?

College

>because i say so
No. This is the biggest midwit take ever. There are good reasons for being opposed to the COVID vaccines and the other COVID policies that plenty of people can enumerate just fine. When it comes to the people who want literally every person on earth to be vaccinated, they have zero reasons to support their view other than “because I say so.” There’s a complete and total asymmetry of logic when it comes to these two positions. One is simply better and more rational than the other.

>they have to be destroyed
They are going to be infertile. They are gone in about 10 years.

I care because these faggots don't live alone in their misery. No. They want their misery to replace our normal lives so that they appear as normal

Mentally challenged people arent going to destroy us all like NPCs will. You might as well say "just ignore the zombies chasing you"

When have SJWs and trannies ever reproduced like that?

>stopped caring about those people
>he thinks they’re just ‘retard on the internet’
Yes, just stop caring about the people who write/enact the insane policies that irreversibly alter everyone’s lives. Super easy bro. Just smoke weed and chillax, it’ll all be cooool man.

There are people in positions of real power and authority who hold the exact same mentally deranged views as OP’s pic. The only way you could plausibly ‘ignore’ them is by removing yourself from the system to whatever degree possible. I advocate this to an extent.

Attached: EC7DDFBE-4E13-4A51-83AA-D922DDAF9217.jpg (900x900, 46.99K)

Developed social skills, empathy, and a support network is the main way people don't become like the incels here.

Woman detected

decades of atheism combined with consumerism. NPCs are unable to perceive reality outside of what Hollywood and the Jewish media gave them. They literally see reality as a succession of frames.
When I cease to consume things two years ago it's like scales fell from my eyes, I was paralyzed by reality.

I agree but it might be more to due with toxic metals in the vaccine making them less smart than the 5G theory. But I've noticed the same behavioral changes. The ability to piece things together is gone; they can no longer predict what consequences certain actions might have (like taking an experimental vaccine or chanting for nuclear war). It's only when they're standing on fire that they understand that fire hurts them.

The science says masks don't work and that vaccines are ineffective against COVID..... sooooo yeah

She should add to her bio how many pharma drugs she's on, I'm genuinely curious.

Although I agree with you that these people tend to be incredibly baggage heavy, the fact that they can vote to cause us as much misery as they live in is what makes it hard to ignore.

I was like that until two years ago and I can't really explain how it was like. My vision was formed by what I consumed, automatically. It was like being in a dream where you move as under the effect, driven by voices on a loudspeaker. Look at that movie, look at that product, etc. And I have a university degree I should not be a retard. Yet I realized I never had a single, authentic, personal though in all my adult life - from the end of adolescence to 30 years old.

I agree MK ultra from tv, social engineering platforms etc plays a huge role along with the general dumbing down of society via medicine and education. Add to all of this lack of parenting.

Believing every schizoid conspiracy theory that comes down the pipeline doesn't make someone any less of an NPC.

Logical statement. Until you realize their stupidity is promoted and is spreading like a disease.

Attached: 1637524047059.jpg (918x960, 101.79K)

>Believing every schizoid conspiracy theory that comes down the pipeline doesn't make someone any less of an NPC.

Attached: D5330159-03C5-4256-B41B-00D467D3BA01.jpg (915x915, 188.3K)

I'm glad you returned fren. I'm not trying to sound smart, but many of my most educated friends are the ones that are most gullagible and susceptible to the propaganda. They have this unquestionable loyalty to structure and authority. It's really weird, but i think our society doesn't create self-thinking individuals more droids that are just clever enough to just pull the lever without asking why. Happy you got out of it my fren.

That's a whitepill. Based.

>masks good
>lockdowns good
>experimental mrna vaccines good

>downloading update

>zelensky good
>ukraine good

Attached: file.png (971x546, 152.66K)

It’s crazy that you can admit this to yourself. Most never would.

The systems trick. They need the current power structure to stay alive
youtu.be/ueAnozqk0i4