Why does nobody care about Somalia?

Why does nobody care about Somalia?

Attached: ilhan.jpg (620x862, 126.14K)

I didn't know there was a war in Sweden?

Because Somalia is just another sandnigger/actual nigger civil war. In the case of Ukraine, one sovereign country attacked another sovereign country without justification and with intent to change internationally recognised borders, which is illegal under international law.

Because niggers never built a functioning country to begin with

Racism is a made up word by Leon Trotsky. Diaper head needs to go back to Somalia and fix her own problems.

Justification was clearly stated. Weapons were being moved into the country, threatening Russia. Russia said stop. USA did it anyway. "Without justification" my ass.

I dont give a fuck about undomesticated niggers acting undomesticated in niggerland

Because they're a bunch of pirates.

They used to be so nice and kind while they were our colonials, what happened?

I would fuck her so hard desu.

Somalia has no resources to exploit.

do you remember something called 2015 refugee crisis

Pop in the toilet is not a problem. Pop in the kitchen is a big problem

She is correct, niggers will be niggers no matter how much interest you put in niggery behaviour in nigger countries, even libtards use niggers just to virtue signal they dont really give a fuck about nigger issues

Attached: nigger.gif (420x431, 3.08M)

fpbp

Attached: topkek.jpg (480x360, 37.82K)

These fucking jews never quit, I tell you man.

Not my problem.

This bitch would be stoned in her homeland

They might on the African continent.

because for once that retarded negress is right, nobody cares about nigs killing nigs

if she cares so much about Somalia, why does she live in the US?

We "care" more about Ukraine since it's a more relevant and culturally similar country to our own than Somalia is.

Like, I can guarantee that Somalians don't care about the situation in Ukraine, and that's fine, they don't have to. They're going to naturally care about things more relevant to themselves, but the reverse is true, that I don't have to care about what's going on in Somalia since it has so little relevancy in my life.

Don't come to me and pretend that you think it's some great injustice that we don't care, it isn't, and you only want us to get involved on your behalf and win the war for you. That's the truth of the matter, so just admit it and promise us a share of the spoils if we join your side and win, or just fuck off with this pathetic guilt trip.

> wants to join nato

Attached: 463644646464646.jpg (1200x1200, 859.32K)

Because it's full of low IQ subhumans.

>comes to the western world
>surprised they are more interested in conflicts that could spill over locally

Also, there isn't a bunch of protection alliences that would involve most of the western world if shit goes down there. Plus no chance of nuclear war...

Give me a reason to care about what the fuck happens to Somalia.

/Thread

>blacks killing fellow blacks
Must be racism