This 'Monkey Putin' meme is just the new Blumpf - it's not funny...

This 'Monkey Putin' meme is just the new Blumpf - it's not funny, and the only people who would find it funny are internet trannies and bourgeois faggots.

P.S. 'internet tranny' is an archetype; in fact, it's even worse for a straight man to fall into that category because he doesn't have the excuse of severe mental illness.

Attached: 706.png (600x600, 341.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzYGWF6qrts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's retarded just like the frog, all of you could spam it I'll never do it.

It's not even an insult because evolution is the mainstream view so we're all monkeys... retards...

i hope someone makes a biden monkey

You're right, it wasn't funny, but you making a thread complaining about it actually makes it kinda funny.

The only funny thing about it is that Ukraine will return to monke

it's good b8, so it will remain on Any Forums forever
the jannies were deleting putin monkey threads yesterday
that will only make it grow
they have learned nothing from The Great Sneed Insurrection of 1999

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 1007.38K)

>The Great Sneed Insurrection of 1999
Cringe reddit humour

Its easy to tell you are a tourist, because you think loudly telling everyone why something isnt funny makes you appear authoritative when in reality, all you appear as is seething and butthurt

Yeah the shit is painfully forced and at it's very best a barely mediocre meme.

I like Russia but I also find this meme hilarious, it's so juvenile I can't help but laugh

>new
its been around longer than you have, jewtin shill

>t. Mr. Gucci Loafers

The left can't meme. The right wing memes have backstories and usually they're copied.

This one just looks like a childish offensive remark and has no a story or wit behind it except the butthurt belt's cope.

Attached: redhat.jpg (720x296, 21.22K)

I support Putin and Russians but I consider rusian monky hilarious.
Seethe and cope.

>This 'Monkey Putin' meme is just the new Blumpf - it's not funny, and the only people who would find it funny are internet trannies and bourgeois faggots.
>
>P.S. 'internet tranny' is an archetype; in fact, it's even worse for a straight man to fall into that category because he doesn't have the excuse of severe mental illness.

Attached: a50.png (303x335, 159.02K)

monkey putin is lazy as it's only one thing, blumpf gave us plenty of great OC though like TWO SCOOPS

Attached: TWO SCOOPS.jpg (600x496, 45.54K)

city slicker

>Cringe reddit humour
youtube.com/watch?v=pzYGWF6qrts

Attached: 1523385558225.png (1406x1070, 1.56M)

It's actually an old and somewhat forced Any Forums meme, which really shows how creatively bankrupt the shills are, even more than this site and the rest of the internet
At least is not yet another wojak or another frog

>Oohh ahhhh ohh

Attached: 1646387198920.jpg (900x464, 95.58K)

You need a very high IQ to understand frog memes.

Attached: 1644590310449.gif (512x493, 1.03M)

can you remember when you first wanted to transition op?

Attached: 1646336590750.jpg (300x311, 25.22K)