What is the endgame of his masterplan? Is there something else I'm not seeing or are russians just that incompetent?

What is the endgame of his masterplan? Is there something else I'm not seeing or are russians just that incompetent?

Attached: fghgfgfvbvbv.jpg (744x857, 117.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ybleFAVNBvM
youtu.be/KEHytARz8Rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Manage cattle by dividing them into seperare blocks under your control

Putin give to Zelensky Krim back !!!

youtu.be/ybleFAVNBvM

Jew rat Zelensky want make WW3

youtu.be/KEHytARz8Rw

Attached: warRussiaUkraine.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)

I don't think he rembers what the plan was. Luckily Klaus Schwab is there to remind them when they feel lost and confused.

do you expect anyone to understand what this manlet is saying?

UKRAINE HAS BANANA
GIVE BANANA
OR I BOMB HAVANA
NANANANA

Attached: 1646325559846.png (267x296, 119.96K)

Nuking us, how you do not see it goes beyond my comprehension.
That nigga set the anti-nuke protocol very early in the game and that screams his intentions, you are either blind or retarded, maybe both, or lacking in free will and headed to a terrible doom.

All according to keikaku

Attached: 1592239326742.jpg (700x472, 155.72K)

>the plan

Attached: 1646139855497.png (900x959, 997K)

The latter. He through he could make Ukraine pro-russian or at least neutral via peaceful means, but last year it became obvious thats not the case. So hes now doing what should have been done 8 years ago, but at much higher costs.

ok but why?
final fuck you to the world for laughing at him for being a manlet?

Thing is, he's scrapping the bullshit book of excuses, now the claim is that Ukraine has nukes in development, haven't you heard? He's looking for a way into clicky clicky button.

putin just cannot continue suffering having this genetic nuclear waste be his ally, he rather takes out russia than continue one more day siding with him

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (587x661, 626.93K)

>ok but why?
>final fuck you to the world for laughing at him for being a manlet?
could be.
might have cancer.

and picrel is not even the shopped version

Attached: 417de5d0-98c2-11ec-bf3f-aa47d35384f3.jpg (640x412, 55.31K)

Fundamentally, he wants to rule the world.
Unlike the USA, he doesn't want to co-operate with other sovereign countries to achieve it ("globalism"), he literally wants a renaissance in the Russian Empire.

Trouble is, he's old, and running out of time. He's trying to secure his place in the history books in a way he feel he deserves, because he's a fucking nutcase and presiding over the biggest country in the world isn't enough for him. He will fail, but when that happens, there's a very real chance that we'll all fail.

Russian people will blame foreigners for their economic suffering and will support Putin even more.

he actually ditched the table entirely, all new videos are him on zoom calls, he doesn't let anyone near him anymore - paranoia levels not even reached by stalin

Attached: 1646254898256.png (480x485, 278.98K)

>Fundamentally, he wants to rule the world.
This, he's literally pure evil. Right up there with Voldermort, Hitler and Emperor Palpatine.

all shall be revealed in time

Attached: 1646383722886.jpg (880x1023, 109.73K)

Probably was huffing novichok during KGB years and finally catching up

he is simply retared

>What is the endgame of his masterplan?
Do you think they would reveal their tactics, game plan and goals? You're a fucking dumb imbicile.

So many farrrking lemon heads on this site.

I mean a lot of people would want to rule the world if they had the chance, putin just seems to have the wrong idea of the capabilites of russia
for example trying to fix the corruption that runs through the country would probably increase the economic output and thus have more money for a better army (fixing the corruption in the army as well)

his goal is to destroy Russia