I can fix her

18-year-old Cleo McNally has been sentenced to a 12-month community order after she downed a full bottle of vodka and attacked three police officers after trying to fight her friend. She wrestled three police officers to the ground and stole a baton during the tantrum, a court heard. The teen kicked at all three police officers as she resisted, hitting one in the wrist and knee, and others to the knees.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10577031/Teenager-18-downed-bottle-vodka-attacked-THREE-police-officers-court-hears.html

Attached: 54941353-10577031-image-a-12_1646386693851.jpg (306x726, 34.3K)

A miracle she got a sentence, women usually get away with almost anything.

Do
Not
Stick
Your
Cock
In
Crazy
!

This girl is going to look like a deformed beach whale by the time she hits 35.

BTW, I can fix her too. It involves a wooden chopping block and a scimitar.

Based roastie. Seriously fuck zogbots

Yea I learned this the hard way. Had some chick recently I backed off from cause her short term memory was fucked and would lose her stuff from misplacing it somewhere and instead of looking around for her stuff she would call the cops and call you a thief.

>35
you're being very generous. I'd assume 25 at most.

>I can fix her

She is just perfect you redditor faggot

fix her how?
she is already perfect

OINK OINK YOU FUCKING PIGS

GigaStacy

Was just coming to say this. Good work, user.

>I can fix her
This is what women say about pit bulls and violent niggers.

She is gonna hit the wall at 100mph with a metric ton of fertilizer strapped to her

Attached: 20220102_213821_IMG_4179.jpg (956x960, 95.77K)

thanks user great minds think alike

She needs a good anal fucking

lack of bbc makes white women go CRAZY.

Pls be in london

uppers can really do a number on you eh

This is some badass warrior genes.
Someone should wife her and produce the next Genghis khan.

Mmmm... This hoe looks like she has a tasty little stinky butthole. I envy the man that has eaten it.

This, every guy that does this end up regretting it, and then they warn other men trying to spare them from finding out the hard way.
And no one ever listens.
>Went horribly wrong for all those guys, but it will work out fine for me, because MY dick has magical powers that can fix this crazy mess of a person!
It's a loop as old as time.

Watch MGTOW videos on YouTube. If women aren’t crazy enough, the laws that protect this entitled trash are.