Ukrainians post pics of captured tanks

Ukrainians post pics of captured tanks
Russians post pics of captured towns and even cities

Attached: 1646390983034.jpg (1024x683, 56.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/michaelh992/status/1499644472514207747
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek

Hih

Attached: 1646345791819.jpg (1080x2400, 465.52K)

ultimate cope thread

why hasn't russia just bombed the ukranian president ?

Fake and gay

How about some dead Russians.

twitter.com/michaelh992/status/1499644472514207747

Attached: 2A83CD65-8F4E-4640-B4E1-3E533D1F7A96.jpg (958x1280, 261.15K)

Yeah. Like some Russian jet was shot down and they've been shilling that constantly. A single fucking plane.

List of anti-Russia propaganda we have seen thus far:
- Ukrainian father crying as he hugged his daughter was actually a pro-Russian rebel in Donbas preparing to fight Nazi Azov Battalion
- 13 Ukrainian soldiers "killed" on Snake Island actually surrendered and are alive and well
- Russian tank that ran over civilian car in Kiev was a Strela-10 Ukrainian air defense system
- Photos of Zelensky in military garb with a helmet on are from 2021 border inspection
- Video of Ukrainian MiG-29 shooting down a Russian Su-35 was a Digital Combat Simulator animation
- Russian cruise missile that blew up the side of a residential building was actually a Ukrainian air-defense missile fired by the Ukrainian military
- Viral video of Ukrainian pilot shooting down Russian jet was a screen recording from Arma 3 video game
- Viral video of Russian jet exploding over Kiev was in fact a Ukranian Su-27
- Russian supply convoy that Ukrainian military blew up was a Ukrainian convoy
- Ukrainian military lied about blowing up 56 tanks that included General Tushayev
- Russian jet bombing near residential homes appears to be a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter targeting Russian troops
- Claims from Western-intel that Ukraine had shot down multiple IL-76 transport planes carrying paratroopers have yielded no evidence
- Ukrainian Ambassador to the UN reads fake text messages from 2ch (Russian soldiers aren't allowed cell phones in Ukraine)
- Russian attack on Holocaust memorial was an attack on a communications tower nearby

>2 grunts
Even less important.

kek but its true

And the tanks will be recaptured in a week or 2

Not Russian regular army. From the Crimea region. Armbands you dumb mother fucker. I'm so dumb I post random shit not knowing what i'm looking at; look mom i'm trolling Any Forums.

He's not in Ukraine.
He's as fake as Bide.

Attached: 다운로드 (4).jpg (303x166, 4.9K)

The hohol posters remind me of myself when the US invaded Iraq in 2003. Cheering on dead Americans as cities were bombed to shit and Iraqi armies were being encircled and destroyed.

No russian plane can make it to Kyiv

Attached: IMG_20220304_123855.jpg (1080x1608, 522.24K)

Every time a city gets conquered the Russian military takes control of the city offices and declares the town under Russian administration through an announcement from the mayor. Russian shills somehow ignore this and claim russkies have captured way more shit than they have kek

> a few tanks
> parts of a whole nation
kek, you are right, it really is copium

Attached: 1627408260369.gif (389x309, 3.9M)

My favorite is the Ukrainians claiming they killed 50,000 Russians. That like 5x more than we lost in 20 years in Afganistan in one week. Completely fucken fake; fake shit everywhere maybe it's us maybe it's trannies maybe intel agencies. I've even seen after effects videos with z's posted on sides of burned out Ukrainian vehicles.

No they don't in fact it's illegal to do any reporting on the invasion in Russia. Russia has even considered banning Wikipedia because ALL and ANY reporting is illegal

And now the USA is forcing Russia OUT of the dollar after bombing everybody who tried to do the same for decades.

Soon all of the Middle East, South America and China will be using the Digital Yen. And when Ze Euros and Mutts are eating Ze Bugs we will allow them to use the Yen, but first bow to this statue of Xi

Attached: xi-putin.jpg (900x506, 70.5K)

>He was killed by the ghost of Kiev guyz!!
>We did it reddit! Salva ukraine!