OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: nord.png (602x237, 18.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/business/energy/russias-nord-stream-2-pipeline-operator-has-not-filed-insolvency-tass-2022-03-04/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

germany on suicide watch

Based
Russia is getting poorer and poorer.

Damn.. that's sad to hear

Germany will have no problem if it resumes operation of its nuclear power plants.

The pipeline has already been laid. Just because the parent company goes bankrupt, does not mean that the pipeline suddenly vanishes into thin air.

lol
lel
lmao
haha

Nord Stream 2 was getting canceled either way by the USA ordering their German puppet state to do so. That was actually what started the war in Ukraine, Germany doing what their JewSA masters told them to regarding Nord Stream 2.

Meanwhile the USA buys $100,000,000 worth of oil from Russia every single day.

Good, that oil belongs to ZHONGGUO THE ETERNAL CELESTIAL MIDDLE KINGDOM WHICH LAYS BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH, not some snownigger barbarian apes.

Why? I feel good that Russians suffer.
Russia will collapse by the end of this year and I hope the Kuril Islands will come back to Japan soon.

this. I fucking hate american niggers like you wouldnt believe

>Green party

Attached: 1644829949324.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

>Bankruptcy means business stops
No, goyim. This is just another chapter in the neverending story.

Attached: runningfirebankruptcy.png (1196x1633, 189K)

Kek

Having all that gas stockpiled makes them poor how?

top kek

Yep. America got all ass hurt that Germany and Europe in general wouldn't pay 50% more to import mutt oil and gas from across the ocean.
America is the great Satan

Why do you hate russia asian nigger

Yes it does. It's like at the end of LotR where the orcs explode after Sauron is killed

The goal is to kill off Europeans, jews won't let nuclear plants fly.

>resumes operation of its nuclear power plants

The plants they have started dismantling?

Attached: v.jpg (780x438, 54.04K)

Those were dismantled, not just turned off lol.

AmeriBidens Victorious

>f it resumes operation of its nuclear power plants.
They can't The plants were used up, then closed.

Attached: sweden the motion picture.gif (438x271, 1.48M)

Base japanon

Not based at all.
Germany is getting poorer and poorer.

But amerikkka still buys oil everyday from Russia
How is that fair ?
Death to america and to Jews

Hahahah. Nexta is propaganda

reuters.com/business/energy/russias-nord-stream-2-pipeline-operator-has-not-filed-insolvency-tass-2022-03-04/

Hey nipponbro just redpill me on the Kuril Islands, what’s happens there ?

lol

>that file name
kek

Attached: accelerate 2.gif (485x485, 2.96M)

>Meanwhile the USA buys $100,000,000 worth of oil from Russia every single day.
That is both funny and and true, and shows the level of cuckoldry modern Germoney is on.

Attached: germany.jpg (314x475, 29.73K)

KEK, if the vax wont kill you we still have...

The draft - EVERYBODY up to 50
Starvation - You will eat zee bugs or die
Freezing - no, you cant burn wood, we have satellites to detect this environmental crime in place.

Attached: Bill Gates Says No.jpg (1296x722, 69.01K)

What a shame

Illegal occupation by foreign devils, mostly.

I'll laugh my ass off when Russia gives you people a taste of modern nukes. It looks like you people need another dose of rads.

Attached: 1632472474913.png (1148x1411, 590.46K)

fucking retard you are, MATE.
pipeline will likely be bought in asset sale by JEWS.
Who will commission said pipeline 10 years from now when WWIII is over.
(unless we kill them all.)

Well, if nobody is buying it, yes.

>a-at least we have guns we will never use

Just take the Kurils back now while Russia is bogged down, in fact take Sakhalin as well.

I used to be a Japanophile, but then I realized Japan is a Westernized, pro-suicide archipelago full of immature videogames, pedo cartoons, pachinko addicts, and feminized girly-males and anti-male policies and physcopathic females, with no hope at all of salvation or a return to better days and times. At least I can dream of a once superior Japan through films such as the Zatoichi series and some of the Taiga Dramas. But Japan is hopelessly fucked and utterly doomed (how many Japs got the injection because the TV and the traitorous government told them to do so?)

Greens are fucking criminal

your gynocentric shithole will wither before russia

There are various paths through bankruptcy. The pipeline will not vanish into thin air, but if this ends up being a liquidation, it will go away. It will be cut into sections so that the creditors at least get some pipes.

Cheap oil and gas keep coming in.

How can we stop this winning?

Attached: It is over, pootin.jpg (500x536, 64.22K)

which jew billionaire is going to take over for pennies, then suddenly it will be revived and functionally shortly thereafter

Objective completed for uncle Sam.

Mission accomplished. The war is over.

I need a nerd user to explain what the hell is a nord stream is and how is this political? Fill us chads in..

Germans are gonna freeze and their industry is gonna grind to a halt without electricity while America continues to bring in 100 million dollars of Russian oil every single day. Sorry you were born German Timo, better luck next life.

Attached: laughingbros.jpg (695x500, 64.94K)

Goymany needs gas from Russia, jews want to kill germans, jews stop gas from Russia.

Yeah no shit, 140 jobs lost in Switzerland ffs

Who do you think started the Green movement in Europe? Russians love to be the victim and bitch about western interference in Ukraine, but have extremely short memories.

retarded take and the inflation in the EU will rise more and more.

ACCELERATE

germany paid for that you retard

Yep, right here in Zug.

When China takes Taiwan, our retarded government will go to war and North Koreans, fed up on Russian grain and re-armed by China, will take Japana in an act of brutish horror that will make normies literally shit, piss and puke at once. Then NK and China will sweep Australia in a week.

Attached: 1643127901663.jpg (720x742, 57.29K)

The anti-war movement, they were afraid of nuclear power plants being used for weapon production in Germany and Austria, that's why they have a voice here and not in France.

Bad take. Iran is resuming its production very soon.

Attached: nobody has spoken.png (1287x236, 25.28K)

Green party is based anti russian. I can't believe stinky vagina baerbock is spearheading this.

Jesus that’s like half the population, whatever will the mountainkrauts do