I am Russian and we want to tell you something

My father, who still saw the Soviet Union, asked me to make this appeal.
We know what military propaganda is firsthand, so I really want to dispel your doubts about our cruelty. We have no desire to destroy the power that creates the appearance of a young, weak democracy. The footage that you see in the media is not the destruction that our army is capable of creating. And you can see it from frames on satellite images, if they have not been classified yet. If we really wanted to destroy something, there would be no one to shoot the footage. We are armed with not only "GRAD" (hail) 120mm, but also "URAGAN" (hurricane) 220mm and "Smerch (tornado) 300mm. Their use reduced our losses, and would indescribably increase the losses of the enemy and the civilian population. In Iraq, there were precisely such terrible bombings by the United States, hich was repeatedly condemned by everyone. Also, we do not use heavy bombers Tu 160 and Tu 95. Only tactical aviation works, as in Syria. We don't do it like this in Europe. Ukraine is not Europe. If something happens, a real war will begin, in which cities will fall within minutes, not days. Unlike the NATO army, we have gasoline for our equipment. Sanctions and economic warfare are conceived by the United States in order to kill Europe in a world where oil and gas are running out, to strangle it in the struggle for running out of hydrocarbons.

Attached: i (16).jpg (1200x800, 151.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/48ta48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We have no desire to destroy the power that creates the appearance of a young, weak democracy
Wow what a cuck

Sorry for grammatical mistakes, english is not my foreign language

Thank you for sharing.

because this is not a democracy, this is a puppet government where the president is an actor of a humorous show

so basically
>Rossiya stronk, west weak

Attached: 1528493997240.jpg (419x344, 26.66K)

don't worry bro, most of Any Forums wants Russia to decommunize their country. I am tired of fag parades and tranny teachers, why the hell are they in my 3rd world shithole? Come free us too.

The Third Reich died because we had oil, and now the same story

VPN fag, kys

No, the third reich died because you were willing to sacrifice 20 men for every dead german soldier

so tell us how this will end, also are normal russian getting hurt by sanctions? how bad is it?

Attached: png-transparent-pepe-the-frog-neet-4chan-meme-television-meme-tartan-internet-know-your-meme.png (920x802, 100.63K)

>Also, we do not use heavy bombers Tu 160 and Tu 95. Only tactical aviation works, as in Syria
throwing cluster munitions into commieblocks
very tactical aviation yes
streamable.com/48ta48

Thank you OP. There are people that understand.

Good post op. But didn't you know we have tens of millions of niggers and sandniggers?

>sacrifice

>Get slaughtere by Nazis beacuse muh Untermenschen
>or actually getting killed while fighting back

Bij bolszewika w każdej go postaci,
bo to jest twój największy dzisiaj wróg.2
To przecież on kościami twoich braci,
brukował sieć swych niezliczonych dróg
To przecież on na Sybir gnał twe dzieci,
a z jęków ich wesołą składał pieśń.
To przecież on dziś naszych ojców gnieci,
i każe im komuny jarzmo nieść.

Bij Bolszewika, bij! x4

To przecież on w katyńskim ciemnym lesie
wbił w polską pierś znienacka ostry nóż,
mordując tam najlepszych polskich synów
jak podły zbir, nikczemny zdrajca, tchórz.
To przecież on jak bóstwo czci Stalina
kapłanom twym nie szczędząc srogich mąk.
To przecież on z kościołów zrobił kina
i depcze krzyż, czerwoną gwiazdę czcząc.

Bij Bolszewika, bij! x4

To przecież on nie wierzyć w Boga zmusza
tumaniąc nas potęgą krasnych szmat,
by człowieczeństwo w sercu twoim zgasło,
byś ty nie wiedział, co to znaczy brat.
Zasłonę więc zrzuć z oczu miły bracie,
Niech zagrzmi znów praojców złoty róg.
Bij bolszewika w każdej go postaci
bo to jest twój największy dzisiaj wróg.

>pretending to type like a Russian
For what purpose

Фaк ю лэзэp мэн

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-143033504.jpg (1080x2340, 448.75K)

>We don't do it like this in Europe. Ukraine is not Europe
Then why mention it?

>he got memed

ARD and ZDF watcher spotted.

Slavs are subhuman

We know. The jews are so obvious with their news broadcasting that even my child was able to notice something and I never talk to him about the jews.

I already know Russia bro and I know you demonstrated it on 3/3 but a lot of faggots didn't get the message so I'll translate it for you here:

Russia will use tactical nuclear bombs on every single NATO base and demilitarise Europe in MINUTES.

>no argument

Kek USSR would be steam rolled if allies didnt attacked Germany and fund USSR.

neither is Russia. Putin is just Stalin 2.0

shut the fuck up you stupid bot

Fun fact a lot of people don't know: without American help those fucking bydlos would have gotten nowhere.

>Canadian and Australian flags approving this thread
It's always the same. Fucking Kremlinbots or Chink immigrants. I fucking hate Chinks so much I want to kick their children in their fucking head.

>W-w-we're tough guys, we're just loosing on purpose because... WE JUST ARE OKAY

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

cocaть члeн

Attached: crimea-google-maps-russia-ukraine-crisis-2014.png (820x547, 349.65K)

No worries, many Americans understand completely and we don't want NATO to overextend. Our leaders however, steal elections and are blatant liars who deserve to die for their betrayal towards not only their own people, but to Russia. I hope NATO burns in a white hot flash of light and Russia prevails.

>Unlike the NATO army, we have gasoline for our equipment.
Really stupid. NATO uses JP8 because they don't want their vehicles going up like tinderboxes when they get hit.

>Ukraine is not Europe.
Yes it is.

I'm not saying they shouldn't fight back, but Stalin had absolutely zero consideration for the life of his soldiers, for instance, T-34s were pieces of shit, and everyone knew it, they could have improved them, but stalin wanted fast produced, and fast moving tank.
Stalin could have won with way fewer loses, he just didn't give a single fuck about the lives of soviet soldiers

well, you can use tiny cuty missil with smilley on it, you are not gonna be very popular among civilians after the surrender. you are transitionning from army of invasion to occupation now. for a long time...

>cities will fall within minutes, not days
FEW MORE MINUTES

Based, god speed user. The zogbots are getting nervous, I pray for Russians and Russias safety everyday and it breaks my heart to see dead ruskies. I think you guys need to take the gloves off as the Ukrainians are fighting dirty.

you don't understand, that 100mm larger rocket diameter is all that's standing in between victory and defeat

i don't care

u give banan now! we want banan or we make explode on you! GIVE BANAN now give!

Attached: banan_man.jpg (303x335, 13.77K)

meanwhile in reality the soviets had to make it illegal to surrender to or be taken prisoner by the german army because the majoirty of slavs treated them as liberators from their kike overlords. If you actually know much about the eastern front youll know that the Germans had their hands full trying to stop the locals from killing any jew they could get their hands on as painfully as possible

>We have gasoline
Then why didn't you bring it? By the way, your dad is a faggot who sucked dicks to get frontsies in the soviet bread line. Hopefully he taught you well because there will be bread lines again soon

I mean, let's be real here, if Russia really wanted to invade Ukraine with zero consideration for ukraine lives, they would have carpet bombed or even nuked the whole place in a day.
They are struggling precisely because they want to appear as an army of liberation, and it's not going according to their plan

fix your own country and then invade, no one wants to live in a shithole and this is the main reason people are hateful about you

you will never be European

It was like 3:2 ratio, about 10 million russians for 7 million germans. I mean actual soldiers. If you count civilians murdered, not in combat, plainly executed, then its still like 3:1 ratio.

sorry bro, the planet is running out of oil, globohomo is trying to reduce the population in a peaceful way

We've seen satellite / drone pictures of all your movements, EU certainly doesn't have the means to pinpoint and destroy these veichles from a remote location, but we know US actually can, what does may you think they're not already aimed at?
After all if you lose all or most of your SAMs how are you supposed to advance and defend the rest of your army, supply lines etc?
Mine is just a technical question.

There is no right side in this shitstorm, both are controlled by kikes. Zelenski is a jew, Putin is a jew, russian oligarchs are jews, ukrainian parliament is full of jews, Novorossiya project (2014) (Donbass separatists) are funded by russian jews. Azov battalion is funded by Israeli jews. Putin gets help from muslims, while ukraine gets help from trannies. Anyone taking a part in this clownshow is a clown himself, as always they push and move around the goyim while jews stay in the shadows as always.

give banan! GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

Attached: 1555567567781.jpg (480x342, 20.37K)

Yes, good job, you have top-tier MLRS and arty in general.

Wow, whats that? Enemy has cities? Full of civilians? Slavic civilians?
Should have invested in infrantry, Ivan.

your equipment is old and stupid, like your father and his gay son

>Unlike the NATO army, we have gasoline for our equipment

Kek, this had to be ironic.

Attached: 275061750_782621552713639_6367064907644548405_n.jpg (1024x768, 98.42K)

>nuked the whole place in a day
And then nuclear radiation and fallout fucks over half of Russia. Not practical. Admit it, this is Russia's Afghanistan 2.0

Attached: 11213546413123.png (632x900, 104.94K)

Do you seriously believe the official numbers from a regime that denied the holodomor, the gulags, and a fucking massive nuclear accident?

Go away, glownigger, and take Putin's cock out of your ass and mouth, faggot. Your little nation of goatfuckers is about to die, prepare to be finally a good human being, a dead Russian.

Tel your father that the people of Britain stand with Mr Putin.

Russia doesn't have enough missiles or rockets to actually use. If Ukrainians keep this up for a few weeks you'll be out of high tech toys.

>this is Russia's Afghanistan 2.0
It is, but in my opinion the invasion is mostly struggling because Russia tries to protect civilians, I think Putin underestimated the patriotism of the Ukrianians.

Really weak larp but sadly still one of the better larps since the war started.

we will liberate Ukraine, our gas, plus Ukraine, there will be bread. and Europe will die without gas. and spit on their Volkswagens, factories without our gas are still stopped.

Fuck russia and fuck ukraine

this time is different this time they are doing a peaceful special operation for the benefit of white civilians! trust the science!

They could've gone full Grozny on Kyiev, but they didn't do it.

HOW DO I HECKIN GILD THIS BOT?? GIFTING REDDIT SERVER TIME!!!

fuck off, bot, your servers will be ddosed soon

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Ok you tell me how many german soldiers died in the eastern front and how many soviet soldiers. Lets then calculate the ratio, it wont be 20 to 1

It isn't a liberation when the population tells you to GTFO of their country. Keep lying to yourself though, innocent blood is on Russian hands.

A kile talking to humans

Я тyт пoнял, бpaтишкa, чтo нe былo y нac никaкoгo бyдyщeгo. Mы cлишкoм гopдыe, чтoбы cтeлитьcя пoд дpyгих. И cлишкoм pacпиздяи, чтoбы нopмaльнo жить пo cвoeмy.