He's losing it bros

He's losing it bros.

Attached: fake and gay.png (819x806, 751.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/zelensky-west-wont-impose-no-173351296.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALu6GMOH_fD2LIHEcDoY--kCPBJ89M484-2tTPvUNz_URGP-Wigg-cgM_Q2Ar67wHjbS1xzI_CWiTkkWepOWAE8nBbiLb4_GRUXflGdl7NzNYqab5s9YJCaNleDnZrZ3LOIxB21A1G1SrPg1Y2o34Gl5GxtZrqc_3AyCK1p74I-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your time is up kike

>Any Forums responds to fake article for the 1000th time

Attached: planb.gif (498x401, 2.13M)

>tfw had enough of the denazification program

Attached: EDEBDEA8-633D-46A7-9A31-7CDE771ED705.png (175x199, 61.56K)

Reminder that Ukraine stupidly gave up their nukes in 1991 after the USA promized to defend them in Russia ever attacked

Attached: 1409221465339.jpg (394x386, 48.54K)

nice fake news

Any Forums fag here.
God you poltards are the dumbest fucks out here i swear

as a fellow crackhead, I can identify overly dramatic, coked up antics and body language. this guy does a ton of drugs. he probably thought it sounded badass while he said that.

kike plan to force Nato into war to kill all whites not working?
getting deranged.
wonders why.

jews can't handle losing power, they would rather see the world burn

Go back to your bugman board before we pay you a visit.

Any Forumsshit gets banned in an instant on Any Forums

I watched it, he didn't say that, not even close

bro, /x/ makes more sense than Any Forums these days

Go back, virgin

They weren't in any position to actually keep them.
It costs a lot and they also didn't have qualified people for maintenance.
They would just fuck them up either blowing them up in the silos or they just wouldn't work.

>sakashvili moment incoming

Eating his tie soon.

Let's give him the nukes

>if west wont start WW3
This is them dangling the plan in front of us to alleviate the guilt from their souls, they think, when they do this. Make no mistake, the west's world leaders are trying to cause WW3.

He talked about the planes or did he mention the nukes too?
news.yahoo.com/zelensky-west-wont-impose-no-173351296.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALu6GMOH_fD2LIHEcDoY--kCPBJ89M484-2tTPvUNz_URGP-Wigg-cgM_Q2Ar67wHjbS1xzI_CWiTkkWepOWAE8nBbiLb4_GRUXflGdl7NzNYqab5s9YJCaNleDnZrZ3LOIxB21A1G1SrPg1Y2o34Gl5GxtZrqc_3AyCK1p74I-Y

Remember, the USA promised to respect Ukraine's "political independence" as well in that treaty. Then the CIA overthrew their president in 2014, a guy whose election was as legitimate as zelensky's. Fuck this kike for sacrificing his own people so he can play war hero on TV and laugh and retire in tel aviv once they're all dead.

He demanded that the international banks forgive Ukraine's external debt. The reaction by the banks will show what's truly happening. If they quickly accept losing USD$57 billion, you know there's some kind of corruption going on in Ukraine that's worth even more than that to them. If they refuse and he keeps pushing the issue, look for his sainthood to be revoked and the media to start pretending it was always on the side of the poor persecuted people in the Donbas region.

These definitely sound like the words of a man confident in his country's ability to repel an invasion.

Yes, of course.

And I wonder how many kids Zelenksy has hurt

russians should offer like 1000 bitcoin to anye ukie that puts a bullet in this guy's head

anyone who types "bro" outside of america need to have his hands cut