Nooooooooo you can't be good because that makes you a contrarian to evil and evil dirty kikes

>Nooooooooo you can't be good because that makes you a contrarian to evil and evil dirty kikes

Why NPC newfags are so stupid.

Attached: 1646391447501.png (250x202, 5.8K)

kys shill

lol seethe and go back retard

Any Forumsboomers stealing the npc meme from r9k is still one of the most annoying things that happened here

you can't be good while you support invasive wars, esp when commies expand

Attached: defendmotherland.jpg (1080x423, 46.59K)

>I'm so assblasted and I have nothing to say so I'll just be a regular moron and write that using a meme is stealing
The absolute state of newfaggotry
>support invasive wars
>literally repeating his npc media fueled programming

>commies expand
>so uneducated he thinks russia is ussr
Normalfags like you are the biggest commies newfagg, now go support blm

List of anti-Russia propaganda we have seen thus far:
- Ukrainian father crying as he hugged his daughter was actually a pro-Russian rebel in Donbas preparing to fight Nazi Azov Battalion
- 13 Ukrainian soldiers "killed" on Snake Island actually surrendered and are alive and well
- Russian tank that ran over civilian car in Kiev was a Strela-10 Ukrainian air defense system
- Photos of Zelensky in military garb with a helmet on are from 2021 border inspection
- Video of Ukrainian MiG-29 shooting down a Russian Su-35 was a Digital Combat Simulator animation
- Russian cruise missile that blew up the side of a residential building was actually a Ukrainian air-defense missile fired by the Ukrainian military
- Viral video of Ukrainian pilot shooting down Russian jet was a screen recording from Arma 3 video game
- Viral video of Russian jet exploding over Kiev was in fact a Ukranian Su-27
- Russian supply convoy that Ukrainian military blew up was a Ukrainian convoy
- Ukrainian military lied about blowing up 56 tanks that included General Tushayev
- Russian jet bombing near residential homes appears to be a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter targeting Russian troops
- Claims from Western-intel that Ukraine had shot down multiple IL-76 transport planes carrying paratroopers have yielded no evidence
- Ukrainian Ambassador to the UN reads fake text messages from 2ch (Russian soldiers aren't allowed cell phones in Ukraine)
- Russian attack on Holocaust memorial was an attack on a communications tower nearby

>>support invasive wars
>>literally repeating his npc media fueled programming

>FACTS ARE NPC PROPAGANDA, MAN
>WAR IS PEACE

Attached: cat.jpg (240x424, 6.82K)

>NOT LINKING CIVILIANS BEING BOMBED
>IS NOW
>LA BAD!
>WAKE UP

Attached: citybombed.jpg (1896x1184, 749.15K)

fuck off zoggie, your desperation shilling isnt working very well

when will the normies wake up?

Attached: file.png (589x243, 47.54K)

>all of this memeflags
This is just one big greek echo chamber.

>I AM OUT OF ARGUMENTS

>they pay me, I shill, easy as

Attached: 1646224096773.jpg (700x500, 94.32K)

>He thinks media are the absolute truth that's why blindly follows and repeat everything he's been told
potery

Attached: 1581637377219.jpg (413x395, 31.78K)

thanks for exposing yourself zoggie shill

they think they can fool us

Attached: file.png (1250x901, 373.76K)

>all bombed cities, are like, CGI, man
kek

Nodody care about Palestine, unless they want an excuse to hate the kikes

what?

OP wasn't a faggot for once, have a bump
the propaganda in this board has been absolute pathetic and obvious

>nooo you can't bomb enemy soldiers because that means they win
surely you're not that stupid

stop pretending civilian homes are "muh military", you fucking shill, get raped by commie soldats and hanged

very fucking nice list i looked a few up even reuters says his hero garb shit was 2014 or last year kek
nice