RUSSIA RETURNS TO GOLD STANDARD

It's happening, boys
mobile.twitter.com/Tania97082695/status/1499650918308003847

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-111222.png (1079x1664, 728.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gold.org/goldhub/data/monthly-central-bank-statistics
tradingeconomics.com/country-list/gold-reserves
youtube.com/watch?v=Tlq3jbXvFI8&ab_channel=MaximovRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How are they making gold? I thought Biden was taking the money away.

So how much gold they have ?

Anyone who didn't see this (or something like it) coming a mile away is full-on, pants-on-head retarded.

Putin will be Ghadafi'd in less than a month. Screencap this!

Attached: 840.jpg (828x1105, 61.14K)

>How are they making gold
Alchemy

What does this mean for the share markets?

Almost 2,300 tonnes, they've been hoarding more and more gold since 2008.

A *lot*. They've been stacking for like a decade.

And that's a good thing

Now you will finally learn that it does nothing

Market is capitalist jew trick.

Are they actually? Or are they just forced to trade with their gold reserves because nobody is taking rubles right now

Wtf shillbross, my employer told me that they were broke

I will pray for this

Lol, so the silverfags were feds all along? If they were smart they would shill for gold now that it's on it's way to be a secondary currency

>RUSSIA RETURNS TO GOLD STANDARD
how long until they also return to barter? kek

Is this why European banks are tanking right now?

How much of state is in Russia, the amount of they physically have in a vault ? Central Banks usually store gold in vaults of other Central Banks.

Idc, I'm waiting for silver to start a moon mission. I can finally pay off my mortgage.

No chance.

>RUSSIA RETURNS TO GOLD STANDARD
That's literally not the video says, but ok.
It's sad how low effort shilling has to be nowadays, just post a video of a Russian politician saying something and claim it's something else.

funny
the gold market is manipulated is by big 4 american banks

good luck with gold standard when they dump the price to 1500 again

they returned to MONKE standard.

Fucking scum.

Attached: 1579776666053.jpg (435x448, 38.79K)

Well, thier currency became worthless overnight and no one will lend them money now so they might as well do that.

However this won't improve things.
Next stop for Russian economy are 90's, 30's if they are unlucky.

>BQQQQQQQQQM

This is what I assumed, makes no sense

What is the video about? No access to twatter here.

>BQQQQQQQQQM
the fuck is this boomerposting
>russia returns to gold standard
>110rub/usd
doesnt seem like it

Okay I don't speak Russian but the implication is clear, no more VAT on gold = Russia is now on the way to having gold as money.
If you know better, then tell me where I'm wrong.

Silver is tied to gold, it doesn't matter. It usually goes up somewhat more, since gold is more stable. The reason why central banks stack gold and not silver are practical - if they have 2300 tons of gold, imagine how many tons of silver they would have had to buy.

so Russia will soon turn into a heaven for slave traders?

Their reserves are around 126Bn dollars worth. They burn a huge amount of money each day on this war. So not so much.

But. If China/Saudi-Arabia/UAE choose to follow them and only settle oil in gold from now. Russia wins. If not, then they will lose on the long term.

Traitor scum. I bet you're an homo cocksucker

Boзмoжнaя пoкyпкa дpaгмeтaллoв бeз HДC c 1 мapтa.

So has china. Get ready boys

Where in the world did you get this chart? None of this makes sense or mentions gold. It lacks any context.
From everything I read the US holds the most gold reserves while Russia is number 5.

>no more VAT on gold = Russia is now on the way to having gold as money.
Not really?

>It's happening
It's not

tradingeconomics.com/country-list/gold-reserves
The US has 8,100 tonnes but then again they also had that back in 2008.

That's just wishful thinking and it would be useful before ruble tanked anyway.

Attached: 1622296098903.png (922x621, 36.17K)

I am mad with envy.

Attached: 1421958320651.png (210x434, 73.93K)

>Russian guy SMASHES global PETRO-DOLLAR cabal with this ONE WEIRD TRICK!

Attached: 1371974693976.gif (200x200, 1.21M)

>How much of state is in Russia, the amount of they physically have in a vault ? Central Banks usually store gold in vaults of other Central Banks.

That's not storage, that's keeping it safe so countries don't get any bright ideas and stop doing Yahweh's will.
Way back in the day they did this by sending their sons, who would be killed if a tribe got too cocky and started to conquer too much lands.

Traitor

People help find the article of USA Gold disappearing from the treasury.

remember it faintly but cant find it.

Attached: 1646319534544.webm (640x480, 2.15M)

Doesnt really care before but this war might really be just the beginning. Name a single time this ended well

Gold is useless if nobody will trade for it. And nobody outside of China or Iran will trade with Russia right now.

Yes it is. What else, during a fucking war, would it imply to not have to pay tax on gold?
They can now use it to trade with without having to pay tax to the state. That's literally what fucking money is.

I hate anglos so much it is unreal.

kek, this is the end of the GAE hegemony

Guess what the world used for global trade before the Jewdollar, mutt fuckwit. Go on, take all the time you need, I know your brain is slow.

How come Putin hasn't blocked Any Forums/pol/ to you Ruskis yet? Not that Any Forums is a huge dissonant group against the Russian feds, I guess.

Attached: vintagepitt.jpg (628x471, 43K)

This much.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tlq3jbXvFI8&ab_channel=MaximovRo

God died with the gold standard

Oh, Russia also has the largest gold reserves int the world. Imagine the amount of kvetching from NY to London to Berlin and Israel rn

Attached: hahahahaha.jpg (1079x801, 142.6K)

A reminder to those scoffing at how much stronk USD is versus puny rus gold reserves..

friendo China is holding a FUCK ton of our debt-based zogbucks WNGMI

Attached: DJyFpf1WsAAsVEr.jpg (463x400, 31.91K)

No. They're going belly up because they're faggots and didn't make good preparations. The entire last week has been them projecting their violence and stupidity onto Russia.

Anyone making this claim or promoting it is already a deadman walking.

Based

>Russia also has the largest gold reserves int the world

This war is only about that. The kikes getting their hands on Russian gold.
Just like they did in Spain, Lybia, South Africa, Portugal, etc.

Goofle when was the las time the usa did a good audit of its vaults.
Notice it was munchin and they never disclosed the amount. Basically just says everything is a- ok.
Notice theres not one pic or image of the gold in fort knox or any other vault since the 50s
The ongoing theory is that the US has given all its gold along with frances, gold they were hoarding to the IMF and federal reserve as payments.

Silver is heavily suppressed so there's a lot more upside to it, and it's usually somewhat ties to gold price
Not quite but this really strengthens Russian citizens (mainly the elites and higher classes) against FX volatility and the eventual floating of the ruble, it should relief pressure from FX reserves too

I hope not.
Too bad corruption is too high in Russia.
With gold standard, they could show the world how bqd the banks are actually.

Afaik, the US has the most gold but yeah Russia has a lot.