Daily reminder that if you back Putin or Ukraine, you're a smoothbrain

Daily reminder that if you back Putin or Ukraine, you're a smoothbrain.

Ukraine is globohomo and Putin is an authoritarian tyrant just like the globohomo. They have different goals, but use similar methods for achieving those goals. Sure, backing Putin might seem like a good idea because the whole, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" bullshit, but that's just kicking the can down the road.

((They)) want us to argue and be divided. ((They)) are afraid of people actually waking up to the fact that we're being played. If we want to fight the globohomo, we have to deprogram the normies instead of just making fun of them.

IGNORE MEMEFLAGS. DON'T GIVE THEM (You)s. Monke meme is inorganic as fuck and there's 10 fucking threads at any given time which basically confirms it's either a raid or a shill. Either way, if you're going to reply to a monke thread, you should attack the meme itself by pointing out how inorganic it is instead of joining the conversation. In seemingly legitimate threads, watch out for false consensus, where shills basically reply to themselves in agreement to make you think the majority believes a certain narrative. Got a group of 5 friends on discord? We can shill the shill threads using their own tactics. Any Forums is never going to return to normal if we sit on our ass.

Attached: 1646294436695.jpg (850x400, 46.33K)

((They)) will try to slide this thread. Don't let them. If you don't want to participate in the conversation, just post NIGGER to help out.

If you're from reddit, you might as well help out because you're here forever.

N

I

G

G

E

R

S

T

O

N

G

U

E

M

Y

A

N

U

S

based frens. I got stuck on the duplicate reply timer a few times.

Mein cracker

This has to be a record for the longest combo ever.

Checked and actually a quality bread by op, fuck this unnatural shill board.

checked, i think you pointed an obvious raid on Any Forums but some nigher might fall into a reddit tier raid

To some of us it's obvious, but just like any other group of people, we exist on a bell curve. The dumb faggots need to have this shit broken down for them.

I dont think its even purely IQ. I see high IQ people act like lemmings, enslaved by their view of the social ladder through the prism of false hierarchy that turns them into tribal animals. Need to fit in is a powerful handicap.

I could start a thread asking how you pronounce the word "Worcestershire" with an image of some Lea and Perrins and it would go straight to the front page. Try to have a legit discussion and it goes nowhere.

We support Russia on pol, jewboi.

Those monsters on the edge of the forest in The Village are RUSSIAN NUCLEAR WAR, and the forest is any idea you might have of disobeying your rulers. So what if they manufacture Bioelectronics to force your family to devolve into subservient cattle. Your rulers want workers not thinkers. Stop honking your horns and FEAR THE DAMN NUKES.
Stop researching Pfizer and FEAR THE DAMN NUKES.
Stop noticing myocarditis and FEAR THE FUCKING NUKES YOU FUCKING SLAVES JUST OBEY US REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

daily reminder: you are a Russian hacker and will be put in the gulags after the power outage that you caused.

i got a nuke in my pants haha you scared now?

Even the Russians don't support Russia. You're obviously working for the Russian state. Too bad the rubles they're paying you aren't worth shit.