John Bolton on Ukraine: "We need American boots on the ground"

Is he right?

Attached: jbolton.jpg (620x754, 100.85K)

YESSSSSSSS
I want something to finally happen

Yes it is time to call Putin's bluff we will be welcomed in Russia as liberators

>noooo we are fighting for our land not for globohomo

Retard. Why the fuck would we do that?

Trump was right to fire this traitor. He should have been charged with espionage.

Sure. Big Pharma got their pound of flesh and now it time enrich defense contractors, once limited nuclear war breaks out the great reset can begin.

entertainment

Because dead americans and dead russians is good for everyone.

THEY WANT A FUCKING NUCLEAR WAR
THEY WANT THE RUSSIANS TO DROP THE BOMBS
THEY FUCKING WANT IT
>THE GREAT RESET

There it is.
Bolton was the fuck that was responsible for the incursion into the middle east during bush's era.
Now it's official.

Attached: 1646388877523.jpg (709x765, 121.83K)

I'll be right behind you Mr Bolton. Charrrrgggge!

this

Attached: violence has escalated.png (500x593, 161.72K)

I want nukes flying in the sky why not?

Im sure we already have some people on the ground. In fact i bet its a lot of people.

I would love for the Americans to join, it would be so exciting and fun to monitor the war

Didn't this old geezer literally dodge the Vietnam draft?

Attached: 159890033.jpg (1920x1280, 135.9K)

>Yes it is time to call Putin's bluff
>we will be welcomed in Russia as liberators

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (600x514, 42.65K)

Op and Bolton are both fags, post the damn link.

boomers on these shitty jew sites like breitbart and freerepublic are coming out of the woodwork to bash russia. comments are like 5-1 pro-jewkraine. you can tell it's real boomers not shills too. they use all this old man talk and think the USSR stil exists. they but into "muh democracy vs muh dictator" totally uncritically. they learned nothing from the iraq war.

imho let meatgrinder simmer for a month

Is anyone even taking Bolton seriously? If he was president he would literally invade every 2nd country

This is Europe’s problem. Let them solve it.

death to all war hawks

>The dumbfuck approach these warmonger cock suckers have always used on retarded desert dwellers from another century, applied to a nuclear backed standing army

I'm sure that will work out great and not lead to WW3 along with doing the nagasaki shuffle.

>40 years in the Iran war think tank.
This guy 100% had no idea Ukraine existed until last week.

this guy is a psychopath who uses any opportunity he can to push war for his own personal gratification. He feeds on death and bloodshed

you don't get to a position like that without being a psychopath. They're also cultists who believe they have to spread as much destruction in the world as they can to repay their debt to the forces of darkness

Bolton is the biggest hypocrite pussy faggot on the earth. I will choke him to death with my bare hands and piss on his corpse

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-033859_Brave.jpg (1080x1498, 599.74K)

Fucker hasn't had a good song since the 80s

probably skull and bones

Y e e e e s

Attached: pe.jpg (750x709, 84K)

So many of them deserve worse.

Is he Michael Bolton's brother?

The Pearl Harbor/9/11 false flag attack to force America into the war is coming, don't fall for it.

>mutt golem wants ww3

Oh cool, so, water is wet, warmonger is still warmongering. Low effort, OP. Next time, try to not point out the obvious and shit up the catalog. Now, fuck off, we’re full.

>Is he right?
give him a rifle and send him in first
if he doesn't change his mind then he may be right

Attached: 500.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

You could replace "Ukraine" with literally any other country and I can guarantee that John Bolton has called for a military operation there at some point in time.

Remeber july 2019 when Fort Detrick shut down in emergency and was followed by a pneumonic epidemic in the US, months before covid in Wuhan?
This guy was around in the WH trying to convince Trump to launch WW6!!!