Brit/pol/ Politics edition

Keep it relevant!
Zelensky accuses Putin of trying to cause a repeat of Chernobyl dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10575179/Russian-troops-fire-Ukrainian-civilians-protecting-Europes-largest-nuclear-plant.html?ito=native_share_channel-home-previewThe Independent: Elon Musk taunts Russia after they stop selling rocket engines to US.
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/space/ukraine-russia-elon-musk-rockets-b2028071.html

Daily Mail: Russian shoppers cram into IKEA for a final bargain as the store suspends operations over Ukraine.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10573269/Now-IKEA-Boohoo-H-M-Burberry-join-Great-CANCELLATION-Russia-Putins-war-Ukraine.html

Financial Times: Oil climbs above $110 a barrel as Russia intensifies assault on Ukraine.
ft.com/content/8fa4f034-6466-4c92-a5e7-e0ffe80df74f

Attached: E84M2WkUUAM2r2t.png (680x324, 112.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idoU4zc8RDo
youtube.com/watch?v=nmYi5u9BhtI
rt.com/on-air/rt-player/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nj4cmp29Yt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=idoU4zc8RDo

Attached: kfj3.jpg (1280x720, 918.76K)

Smelly dumb jannie tranny scum.

We stand with Ukraine

Why did it get nuked?

Just heard on the news Gazza is off to meet Putin

Attached: gazza.jpg (1200x1200, 144.51K)

Posted my arm lad
They couldn't handle it x

youtube.com/watch?v=nmYi5u9BhtI

Attached: 34652455467436.jpg (645x500, 61.92K)

Testosterone posted

Attached: D195EAD6-06A7-43F6-A759-ED0614E0EAFE.jpg (750x690, 166.58K)

couldnt handle me getting my life together, they dont get paid enough to see me succeed

I'd post my exceptional physique but the only decent picture I have is me with hair and a stupid face on

de escalated raoul moat he can do anything mate north east LADS

You've inspired me your tale user
1 month no booze
lfg
we win together
#team #squad
#all_rise
#growth

Post your exceptional Kryten skull as an exploitable.

>with hair
Doubt

bald bitch

Attached: 1646392825932.png (1133x1120, 1.38M)

I used to have well long hair before I shaved it all off

STAYING off is the hard part lad

i'll be rooting for you mate
post the one of you from that new years

Americans can still watch RT but Europeans can't

Just jumped on a VPN to watch it

On the one hand I'm annoyed I have to use a VPN to see what Russian media is broadcasting, but on the other hand, I can see why the EU banned it, because it literally is just propaganda. I just tuned in at a random moment and they were showing Russian military veterans saying "Crimea is Russian, Donbass is Russian, Russia/Ukraine/Belarus are one people!". Literally just propaganda.

Attached: Russia-today-logo.svg.png (1024x1024, 5.14K)

i tried it the other day and i could watch it .. i thought it was just in the EU u cant watch
also opera has a built in vpn that you can change between location very easily maybe try that

They don't even get paid

>"Crimea is Russian, Donbass is Russian, Russia/Ukraine/Belarus are one people!"
No lies detected.

Only EU propaganda is allowed

Jews are so pathetic. They react world wide in tandem for a full blooded jew over one that's half jewish strictly because they are that racist.

Meanwhile, my country wars for their sorry asses out in the middle east for decades and instead they attack us, belittle us, take our wealth, and betray secrets of the state that's a matter of national security. They profane our laws and remix our history. We have grown in enemies since fighting for them and when it comes right down to it, if America was attacked, the jews world wide would bail on it since the POTUS isn't a full blooded jew. Fuck you jews and I hope a 9/11 happens to you.

Attached: 1639779983.png (792x1047, 91.76K)

This

rt.com/on-air/rt-player/
You can still watch it here without vpn (for now)

im just here to see dead chechens lads. also heavily armed right wing militas is comfy

>"Crimea is Russian, Donbass is Russian, Russia/Ukraine/Belarus are one people!". Literally just propaganda
how is this in any way a lie/propaganda? you retarded paki

Private window works for me

Which one?

Todays song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nj4cmp29Yt8

Attached: 9BA863B5-5F9E-4F43-A1B1-55570488A9C7.png (820x823, 1.15M)

I think the EU has banned it but the UK hasn't, but we got our feed from European satellites, and that's why it's not currently being shown in the UK.

Ofcom are looking into RT to decide whether to revoke their licence or not.

100 rubles have been deposited in your accounts

I don't trust the RT website though, knowing Russia it probably does something dodgy to your computer

Hohols are a distinct cultural group tbqh

i think its this one tbf

>ethnic Russians aren’t a part of Russia
Okay lad

Because it's all lies you fucking moron

The RT YouTube channel isn't available in the UK, but it is available still in the US

Halo immediately struck me from this

Attached: trolley.webm (352x640, 1.1M)

Ah right yeah

Those territories are part of Ukraine's territory, lad.