It's been 1 week. What have you learned from this war?

It's been 1 week. What have you learned from this war?

Attached: notes.jpg (1089x889, 284.91K)

Nothing ever happens.

hoes mad

the media told me its a nazi vs nazi war
not sure what to make out of that

Shill posture a fake us versus them mentality in normies to bolster support for NAYTOES, Meanwhile masquerading the fake it's a giant aims to subvert two countries into hostilities for arms dealing and political fallout between the EU.

I learned why war can just happen and wont be stopped.
because nobody cares. Even i myself don't care ablut either Russia or Ukraine

tanks are now less important than narrative control.

Fuck you dumb bich

westcuck npcs are brainless cattle, not that it's anything new

Attached: 1620587106256.jpg (1079x2047, 119.91K)

What people think is happening is nearly as important as what is actually happening, with regard to what will happen.

What "war"? It's nothing but kike misinformation.

Attached: InsecureScholarlyHackee-max-1mb.gif (320x320, 837.15K)

Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"

That war... war never changes

that the biggest lies are said in war, at hunting and during elections.

Any Forums is a shell of its former self

Iiiiiits been
One week since you looked at me
Cocked your eyes to the side and called me crazy

With jews you lose.
Just kidding, we already knew this.

that my hate and lost faith in humanity was justified
also I'm "happy" to realize I'm not paranoid, as pretty much everything I feared would happen actually happened

It's all fake and gay.

That our own governments faked a virus to genocide us. Punish the covid tyrants.

Yes. This is the worst state the board has ever been in.

I learned a lot about why Russia is attacking Ukraine, not much more, I confirmed my belief that the most vocal activists do not even study the subject they protest, I can bet you that most redditors who actually go fight in Ukraine know nothing about the Russia/West agreement not to extend NATO eastward after the reunification of germany, or the donbass bombings by Ukraine troops, or the Azov Battalion.

You might as well launch a preemptive nuclear strike rather than a slow build up followed by step by step invasion. If you are going to be penalized for invading might as well allow the nukes get the job done

Attached: 1646025577266.gif (499x281, 371.69K)

The Truth is always the first victim.

The globohomo is invincible

be careful what you say before they arrest you.

Attached: 1643675808798.jpg (235x175, 7.45K)

That It takes longer than expected to destroy covid labs in Ukraine

Attached: images.jpg (179x282, 7.68K)

Every day is the worst day for pol.

Checked

you still think there is a war?

Attached: 1624995411210.png (347x288, 80.64K)

Not really.

That everything is fake n gay

in an information war, you will never read the truth. shills are paid not only to spread disinformation, but also to monitor, report, and arrest any citizen that posts truth. all information on public forums is false, partially false, or unimportant.

I learned Russia and Putin make this a boring war.

/k/ is gone, Any Forums still stands

that its not my problem :)

Nice to see some based frenchies!

Our war propaganda is the most insane shit ever they are preping us hard for war

there are way more shills than i thought were possible

Attached: 1644262219806.jpg (1318x881, 111.2K)

Swedish national anthem.

Attached: 135423523.png (449x566, 368.68K)

You seem to know nothing as well, the only thing that was agreed was to niquer your mere frog.

>What have you learned from this war?

I learned how to differ MLRS salvo sound and the sound of the Caliber rocket approaching.

Attached: 546737556.jpg (929x1175, 195.39K)

russiabros are similar to chinx in that they are very easy to rile up, I'm assuming none of you have younger siblings(chinks definitely don't seeing as there is a cap LOL)

Attached: bush20.jpg (505x1050, 201.06K)

>Punish the covid tyrants.
user's right.first things first. disembowel and quarter Klaus & his disciples.

Attached: 1626767891739.jpg (850x400, 84.58K)

Why should the world be allowed to continue existing if Russia can't have Ukraine? What would be the point?

Never been to /k/ because I don't have a gun fetish

Attached: 1645731540474.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

Just give up if you're invaded. No need to die because power hungry "patriot" said to defend his land.

Lies are alright as long as they help people accept reality.

Based and truthpilled

Le hecking Reddit will assemble and with the help of the Ghost of Kyiv they will beat le evil dictator of Russia

Putin has Asperger’s, and he has no idea what’s happening I no Ukraine as his people are not telling him the truth; also as i he’s dying from cancer and has nothing to lose.

Source: US news media.
I feel sorry for Americans, the blatant rubbish US news media tells them shows just how dumb the US gov considers its public.

>weak men create hard times

This war is a good meme maker

Attached: 1646266539306.png (1024x544, 537.11K)

I am not sure if you noticed it, but Any Forums is currently under invasion. Most posts and memes are very unnatural to what Any Forumstards would normally post.

>niggers of kiev, rollout

Reddit has already claimed responsibility of shitposting. We don't know what other countries are getting involved with propaganda.

modern was is ridiculously fast

also everyone has add

*war

Memes work
- Gandhi

Attached: 1533719720002-gandhi-was-a-racist-who-slept-with-young-girls-and-let-his-wife-die-of-pneumonia-body-image-1449157897.jpg (1881x2310, 400.39K)

Some good lessons to be taken on board

>Tanks are useless lol just build missiles
>Don't wait until spring to launch an offensive
>Don't have your economy so globally entangled that some jew can crater it if your war displeases him

That Any Forumstards can be as easily manipulated as any other braindead lefty. Just whisper their favorite buzzwords in their ears and they'll be lapping your shoes in no time.

What I don't understand why would reddit and twitter libtards try to influence Any Forums? we're outcasts and always have been. There is zero benefit for them spamming Any Forums with their propaganda.