Any Forums is having the Any Forums experience right now...

Any Forums is having the Any Forums experience right now. When your board is run by bots and shills of the opposite sides, constant discord raids to shift the narrative, 90% of threads are shit flinging about the same subject and the others are thinly veiled off-topic.
p.s. they will never go. it's over.

Attached: 1644151076362.jpg (750x748, 90.26K)

If anyone knows another chan, where it's somewhat active (tor chans are dead), tell me

It's very annoying, yes. Complete and utter redditoid level shilling.

It's not much worse than it's been the last few years

>Right now
To be fair, this has been happening for at least 5 years now.
If you have only just realized this, it's already too late for you

Its been this way ever since 2016.

That is just outright false.

Wizchan is pretty nice if you're not a normalfag.
7chan and 420chan have some activity but they're all leftists.

There's been worse shilling before

It's been absolutely shit since all the cuckservatives came

Well, maybe till this "war" is over and done with...might take a break till then meself, all the gigashilling is just too tiresome. I'ts really made me hate the ukraine though, so there's that.

Attached: 1600956579147.jpg (298x471, 36.52K)

Any Forums has never been as full of shills as Any Forums what are you smoking nigger

We need a new 8 chan that's not glownig cancer

Ever since the invasion of Ukraine it has definitely been far worse, but I have been here for so long and since Im a reasonably quick reader I mentally filter out a lot of the obvious bullshit. Im having my work cut out for me with the level of shilling currently though, its bonkers.

Attached: 1626940224440.gif (360x358, 1008.91K)

There's none. lainchat was ok, then a bunch of fags moved to matrix, but matrix sucks on mobile. gookmoot is a faggot but he's all we've got, at least as far as english boards go. and i'm not learning finnish just so I can properly terveisen on ylilauta

I miss cripplechan so much.

16 is pretty active

cripple chan was so slow ever since hotwheels got pozzed, though.
yes, and it's only going to get worse. moot created this place when he was a teen, and wanted something different and as a joke to be better than ADTRW. but what do zoom zooms do these days? are they cobbling together new platforms and experimenting? no, they are just consooooooooooooming and chatting on discord and sending memes on tiktok. fuck, they don't even know what Usenet is. once this site gets completely shut down, that's it.

endchan.net is the only one I can think of, the Any Forums board there though is actually a horrendous echo chamber and its traffic is quite slow. The most active board on endchan though is funnily enough /ausneets/ (Australian neets) I drop in to that board every now and then

Attached: 1637573443700.png (567x709, 371.27K)

> and i'm not learning finnish just so I can properly terveisen on ylilauta
> whole-hearted kek

and that's a good thing all the faggot generals was wiped from the front page
but the best part of the plan is yet to come
>crushing this Any Forums with no survivors

Attached: 8913718917893131.jpg (373x521, 42.24K)

>he doesn't know about the dedicated discord groups for Nintendo and Sony

No it's not.

Is too.

Yeah. Honestly this shit seems like any other major political event, but with more website lag. I've just learned to tune out shills and focus on legit posts.

It honestly does seem like most of the users here are bots

share your knowledge Any Forums-tard, how do we stop this cataclysm?
for example? this board always been full of shills but this is a new record for r/pol