MRNA vaccinees might have infertile daughters

Recent findings fuel speculation that mRNA vaccines cause the vaccinated to have infertile daughters.

Remember pic related? Crazy, right?

Discussion here: igorchudov.substack.com/p/steve-kirsch-germ-line-mutation-allegations?s=r
and here: live2fightanotherday.substack.com/p/lasting-legacy-of-trojan-horses?s=r

Attached: https _bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_ae685d5b-3eac-4782-9691-d762d03ce14c_1652x1077.jpg (1652x1077, 889.23K)

It's a small price to pay to stop this deadly virus.

>2 weeks
>2 months
>2 years
>2 decades
>2 generations
kek, antivaxxies are hilarious

Attached: antivaxxies.png (720x1851, 648.39K)

That'd be a good thing though, vaccinated people who give in to the government don't deserve to have children

so how would mRNA in parent affect anything in doughter (her DNA??), nigger?

You cannot come up with anything original. Have to resort to stealing memes.

You realize that you look ridiculous trying to pull the "2 more weeks" when you're the one injecting shit because you think a cold is going to kill you, right?

>Igor CHUDov
Can’t make this shit up lmao

by changing the DNA in germ cells as recently proven in liver cells in vitro.

the december 2020 post reads crazily prophetic now. for example the amplification of LINE-1.

Does anyone have data showing list of countries with percentage of mRNA-vaccinated?

>by changing the DNA in germ cells as recently proven in liver cells in vitro.
what?
also, germs? what?

also liver vs fertality... wat?
wtf. are you drunk

It truly does not matter. The nigger cattle die or do not, either way their existence is pointless.

disingenuous, neither of them will die user. Ivermectin is still in clinical trials for covid so you cannot say that it doesn't work either
t. vaxxedanon

You mean like how antivaxxers regurgitate the same talking points and buzzwords into each other’s mouths?
>never taking it (the vaccine)
>clotshot
>plandemic
>vaxcattle
>experimental gene therapy

I could go on

>also, germs? what?
sperm, egg cells.

You had several years to learn about this. You did not, and now it would be pointless to tell you.

>>also, germs? what?
>sperm, egg cells.
germs are not eggs.
ok you ate just crazy. thx for clarification

>t-trust me dude
fuck off to >>>b >>>x

Yay, no more white people; all white women vaxxed.
Think a bit, please.

>2 generations
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Attached: 1643527723222.png (472x470, 488.59K)

if my daughter is unvaxxed but she marries a man who is vaxxed, will my granddaughter be infertile?

>it's all so tiresome

Attached: 713EfHdEn-L._SL1500_.jpg (1044x1500, 200.56K)

As in germinal cells.

UNVAXXED SPERM GOING TO BE WORTH MILLIONS

i said "germ cells". might be the wrong word, english not my primary language

I love how your only evidence to your claim is a Any Forums screenshot and a dubious link to some malware ridden third world website

Still not taking it.

Attached: 1644808509769.jpg (1000x800, 116.03K)

It’s obvious that the guy that wrote the article is same person that did the Any Forums post .

The time for trust was years ago.

I'm just bringing to your attention a current discussion about an initially crazy sounding conspiracy theory.

i don't claim anything.

This reminds me of the bill and Malinda gates foundry. They looked for a way to kill mosquitoes in Africa. They tried nets, sound, and lazers, but the only solution that worked was to make female miqitoes infertile. Via genetic manipulation.

did he also wrote the study about reverse-transcription of the vax mRNA into DNA in liver cell cultures via LINE-1?

i mean let's not rule it out but ... sounds crazy.

But ivermectin literally exterminated the virus in India.

so that's why the war was needed.
to cover up big USA gov fk ups

>vaccine
Nice one

Attached: 352ABBF4-A545-49C4-8C58-134B45D31AAD.jpg (1548x1150, 418.74K)

B-b-b-but soience told me it doesn't work, the soicuck on the garbage TV news told me so!

>UNVAXXED SPERM GOING TO BE WORTH MILLIONS
No.
Unvaxxed jewish eggs will.
Caucasian eggs will be destroyed by a terrible, terrible mistake.

Believing anything billenda says
That was your first mistake

The difference is that you killed yourself for a meme virus just like how now you are going to die for a meme war. Now stop shitposting and go die for ZOG in Ukraine!!

50% chance if her other set of grandparents were both vaxxed. 25% if one of them was.

also we're so fucked
Nigger land Africa least vax region of the world?
how fucked is the human race.

lol i thought the same

the future is black!

Attached: 1641424109510.gif (485x485, 2.96M)

>vitro

Bro I had a guy tell me I was scared for NOT getting the shot... I then reminded him he was religious and that God gave him an immune system, and though he was coping, it was actually he that was scared.

He also said Pfizer needed 75 years to submit data due to labor shortages, all the soccer players collapsing due to being lazy during lockdown, etc etc etc.

These folks have been swindled and will not accept they have been swindled. They truly have no belief that the established systems could be up to nefarious activity.

Sad.