The kikes just blocked RT international on Telegram. Not accessible even with a VPN...

The kikes just blocked RT international on Telegram. Not accessible even with a VPN. Any way to bypass blatant censorship?

Attached: Russia-today-logo.svg.png (640x640, 3.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/WarGonzo/videos
express.co.uk/news/world/1575526/RT-editor-in-chief-resigns-urkaine-war-russia-maria-baronova-liz-truss-nadine-dorries-bbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I-I want to read Russian propaganda!!!

Why?

>Putinbot complaining about censorship

Attached: 1584912817555.png (388x413, 4.28K)

Because propaganda is in mainstream media
ywnbaw

>I only get my propaganda form government approved sources

>literally has the fag flag
bad bait here's the response

That's literally what OP is doing. RT is Russian state affiliated media.

You are that fearful of Westerners hearing what the other side has to say? Your positions must be so weak that RT is a threat to your narrative

I guess everyone must be subjected to endless Ghost of Kyiv and Snake Island propaganda for your side to feel like you have a chance

Also, of course you are a memeflag

JFC. Because if you are going to eat propaganda, it's best to eat it all. Are you playing dumb?

Good

>implying SKY, CNN, BBC, FOX, isn’t state propaganda
Fuck off plebbit YWNBAW

I wanna raise a toast to rt then

Attached: 1646158560497.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

RT still working on YouTube idiot

>kikes

Attached: DXWJwIvW0AA5_tW.jpg (410x319, 23.2K)

>using jewtube

Based Elsa

RT is in Odysee - they give zero fucks it seems

Why go to RT for Russian propaganda when you can just visit Any Forums?

Attached: 1646391359459.jpg (831x449, 86.81K)

How is it different than Ukraine propaganda? We need both because truth is always inbetween.
Besides nobody in their right mind belive that Ukraine can win this war, NATO is not gonna start WW3, western life is too comfortable, they just gonna virtue signal and send you weapons so you kill eachother faster, what are you gonna do, go to Moscow on foot?

Attached: 1646245290195.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

>nooooo you can't just stop your enemy from propagandising your people
>y-you're a kike

>Besides nobody in their right mind belive that Ukraine can win this war
>10 rubles has been added to your account

why not? i'm reading western propaganda every day. i like to see both sides.

also: fuck russia

>i like to see both sides.
I like said, just stick to Any Forums.

see

youtube.com/c/WarGonzo/videos
Have a nice day

Isn't telegram Russian?

Propaganda? Debate me bitch.

Attached: bullshit.jpg (1080x1543, 512.74K)

If you really are from france, dont do it. You will end on a list and get observed!

It's all propaganda, on both sides.

ran by a jew from dubai

toucher

I haven't heard anything from the other side, it's censored.

Only when you have 2 braincells left. Otherwise you would see what is info, which is an opinions and what is "we dont really know, but could be"

I’ve been following RT for the past two years because they were quite good about covid related news, especially since the vaccines.

>I haven't heard anything from the other side
You're on Any Forums, right?

Because it isn't western propaganda?

That's ok to them I suppose

Principle of it.
we allegedly live in a democracy so who are they to block alternative news sources.
Did you vote for this?

YWNBAW

I guess Telegram is pozzed

Westoids are complete degenerates. All the Ukrainian war propaganda (war, threats, insults and curses) is completely available on Telegram and I'm subscribed to all that.

They can't handle people speaking to them in a cool manner and start losing their minds. Christendom, indeed.

I always said internet become like TV. And here we go its just a matter of time untill they censor every civ nats medias bevause even them are too far from their agenda.

Lol just use internet dumbass.
I we just looking on rt.com before I came on here

The more globohomo don't want me to read russian propaganda, the more I want to read it.

>Vodkatard thinks he has any room to talk when it comes to censorship
Try not to criticize daddy Putin too hard if you don't want to be arrested.

Good.

This. Who in their right mind would want to watch this crap?

Attached: 1646331220265.jpg (928x1024, 102.14K)

Download the telegram app from the website not from the app store faggot. Rt posted 10 minutes ago so clearly still up.

I just get it on my tv.

just go to russia, that way you can watch RT all day with no censorship. In fact it's the only thing you can watch

I don't use telegram but I always thought it's Russian.

I have freedom of speech so I can still read it.

It's becoming more and more the same thing here fren. So many newspapers but so little choice.

I like how Danes think RT is propaganda but DR (danish RT) is somehow the truth. Both of them are propaganda

express.co.uk/news/world/1575526/RT-editor-in-chief-resigns-urkaine-war-russia-maria-baronova-liz-truss-nadine-dorries-bbc
Based

Attached: 1646206699271.jpg (1169x1229, 308.94K)

But you live in a free country unlike me.

DW and BBC were available until today, now that EU and UK have banned RT the Kremlin reciprocated and couldn't not to.

Thanks for that too, feminized pussy slaves

If our establishment doesn't want us to see it then RT must be telling the truth.

Probably because you are using the google play store version?

Download it off the telegram website, and you wont get censored

To understand the conflict you need to see both propaganda

Nooooo muh heckin RTerinooooo!!! Ruskibros passed new law so that people posting "fake news" gets put in prison for 15 years, based based based, but telegram are doing a hecking censorinski blyat!

Attached: 1646197045938m.jpg (1024x836, 85.46K)

Wrong. It's also banned in Telegram FOSS. I guess they ban it by phone number.

...or geolocation

you can still watch it on you tube

Not in Europe.

youtube banned rt in europe

Not with an EU IP

I have telegrams own version but the English RT version hasn't been updated since 2016

Move to russia

Bbc is uk state propaganda, you're better off avoiding those paedophile snakes at the bbc.

It’s still available in the U.K. I doubt this has anything to do with the owner, and is all about EU law again.

Attached: 4FA9CBFF-ED79-4BFB-8266-8E2442CBEA0A.jpg (1170x1037, 147.07K)

It's banned by phone number yes. Using a vpn does not work anymore