Sends young white men to go die fighting other young white men without even telling them what is happening

>sends young white men to go die fighting other young white men without even telling them what is happening

Any Forums will defend this

Attached: 107019854-1645691724654-gettyimages-615648550-93008213.jpg (720x405, 25.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kF9KretXqJw
youtube.com/If61baWF4GE?t=30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and then add the russian trolls who are far better educated and literate than your average american and you get recipe for disaster

ok but
>slavs
>white

That's what Hitler did and Any Forums fucking loves Hitler for some reason.

18-20 year old boys and 40 year old fathers from bumfuck nowhere russia put in rusty tincans and sent straight to slaughter. Look at the videos you retards, Putin must fucking hang for this.

Everyone watch this video with English subtitles. A former Finnish intelligence officer explains Russia and why this whole thing in Ukraine is happening. Repost it. After that go watch The Death Of Stalin. You will then understand everything about Russia perfectly.
youtu.be/kF9KretXqJw

With the amount of mental gymnastics you retards perform around who is or isn't white eventually the "white race" will be reduced by to one small town in Cornwall

i dont care

And 'we' would still be correct.

ukraine is the aggressor

This why. tl;dr it's Nato's fault.
youtube.com/If61baWF4GE?t=30

Nope. It’s explained in the video I posted. Russia has always needed a threat near their Western border. Napoleon, Hitler, or some nazis in Ukraine. If such threat doesn’t really exist, they make one up because a war near Russia has always been needed to keep their peasants down. This strategic culture has been going on forever, it goes back to the Mongolian invasion of Russia. It’s always the same system, strong leader and a loyal cabinet who always create a war if their “popularity” is going down or when they get too old. A new “hero” rises from the war and becomes the new leader. Russians are used to this system for hundreds of years. They fear democracy, which in Russian is synonymous to chaos. It’s all a system to control the peasants and keep them from revolting. Yes, even the birth of CCCP was a plan to control the peasants.

go back

Attached: 1643276797617.png (1083x440, 91.66K)

No.
Only finns are white.
If you arent of the whitest race how can you be white?

but what's most confusing is that Putin said he wanted to Denazify Ukraine, so no matter what if you support it you're an idiot
>Any Forums still defends this

Because Any Forums is not white.
Notice how all the pro-Russian posters are anti-globohomo, but never mention white people?

>brownnigger

>gets invaded
>is the aggressor

what did he mean by this

no idea who the fuck this is. I only care cause i have Russian friends who has it worse and worse every day cause of their psycho dictator

yes

>russian trolls who are far better educated and literate

Attached: 1613251515874.jpg (2029x2048, 436.57K)

>White race
Who gives a fuck anymore? The white race has lost, it's fucking over. I'd rather be assimilated by the Tyranids than let the rainbowflag empire rule over me.

Soldiers are made to fight, you know?
Kek

Oy vey you got me, I'm literally kveching right now.

And how will you defend yourself? Chinks and niggers will fight for you? Westoids are truly not a men