Why are things getting so repetitive?

Why are things getting so repetitive?

Attached: MV5BYjVmMGU3ZjAtMDNmMy00ZmE2LWI0ODQtMzc2NDczOTdlZjYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_.jpg (1936x1936, 601.63K)

R.O.I. hitting all time low in every sectors of every industries. All of this is directly linked to oil extraction R.O.I. More ressources are needed to produce energy, less ressources are available for everything else, it goes the same way for the cinema industry. Be prepared to see less and less innovations every years. Everything will finally taste like a bland slice of white bread, or a British dinner should i say.

Attached: offshore-wreck.jpg (640x480, 40.56K)

Our elites are lazy uncreative assholes that are ruining our lives.

SAGE

i don't know but i'll just blame the jews and likely be right.

Because normies are goldfish tier memory

A bug in the simulation, and the devs stopped making patched so day after day the game gets more and more broken.

If you mean games and movies specifically, then it's laziness and greed. Why bother risking money to invent a new franchise when you can just milk the current franchise and the retarded consumers will keep buying and keep watching the same regurgitated shit?

Look at Skyrim, how many fucking versions does it have and people STILL keep buying it. Look at Battlefield, it got woke but retards are still buying it.
As long as retards keep buying, they will keep making lazy and garbage games.

Attached: lgbt.jpg (1280x720, 103.09K)

Also this

Attached: 1644533984476.jpg (1080x1080, 141.05K)

All of the new comics are pozzed to hell.

They just get their script from diversity hire dindus and cat ladies that post garbage on twiiter to win brownie points. The internet was a curse, expect more of this garbage.

Attached: White privilege.jpg (1277x1280, 429.47K)

Western culture is at the end of it's rope and it has been regurgitating used ideas for decades now.

It's all remakes now, they cant make anything actually new.

GOing to enjoy it and white bois can't stop me.

Attached: puAZZRj.jpg (466x600, 32.06K)

Evil cannot create it can only corrupt.

same licenses being served would not even be a problem if was they produced was good.

music, movies, games are all riotgames shit/ubishit. streamlined, generic, corporate, soulless. cv paste, c v paste. pick flowers and walk to increase game duration. put half assed game systems like xp or abilities or open worlds to fill checkboxes so you can put it into the marketing to sell more. spend more money on visuals than audio, make graphics overly stylish instead of wellmade so that it pops in the trailer.

they re just getting more efficient, the higherups let less control because they want money, fast and guaranteed. if they did anything good, they d spend more money, and they would have to be up to par with the next movies.

things concentrate, its natural. corporations are too big, too efficient, product success depend more on the marketing than product quality. music literally produced by algorithms. we need a reset, we need to kill these corporations ASAP.

Attached: fbm.jpg (899x594, 39.87K)

>Western culture
watch how much $$ this movie makes in baste chinur

I heard the new batman sucked fucking cock. Best thing is I don't watch it in the real world because theaters are dead.

leave Skyrim alone

The creative talent has been pushed out in favour of diversity. That's why Joker couldn't have just been a regular film, it had to be couched in cape shit.

I’d be cool with a black Batman. There’s no lore specifying ethnicity.

woke corporate types are unwilling and/or unable to make risky ventures. that is why they cannot create, only subvert.

cape shit, not even once

every fucking thing sucked cock for the past 10 years. Why are you people expecting it to be different? You re falling for marketing astroturfers? I cant believe people went to watch matrix 4 hoping that it would be the 0.01%chance where its gonna actually be good. Like we all saw the trailers. We all knew it was going to suck balls. We all know all marvel dc is gonan suck balls. We all know the remakes and sequels are going to suck balls. We all know amazon lord of the ring is gonna suck as much balls if not more as netflix the witcher did. Everything sucks balls now, just accept it and dont waste your time with this shit.

Attached: josh.jpg (113x62, 2.4K)

China is westernized

Same reason they make dozens of spider-man remakes; corporations like going for safe options, rather than risky ones. So they regurgitate Batman a million times because they KNOW it will sell. Why bother risking a new IP that might flop? Investors like steady money and secure growth.

Attached: 1568176895310.jpg (1024x576, 81.83K)

There is way too much cape shit, that’s true.

>flag checks out

Batman is the only capeshit i enjoy desu.
I just like the setting, the gothic aesthetic, the villains and some of the stories are good