Never thought I would see the day reddit would have bigger balls than Any Forums

Never thought I would see the day reddit would have bigger balls than Any Forums

Attached: 1646069650993.png (808x940, 947.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/user/doctahzeet
reddit.com/r/volunteersForUkraine/comments/t35lfh/i_just_arrived_in_lviv_from_portland_thanks_to/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russia isn't taking volunteers

He's going to get his ass reamed. Natural selection

Imagine fighting for the Jews, for free. I mean at least you’re fighting for the Jews for a paycheck, OP.

>Get memed into dying to Russian Army
>Balls
I can't wait to see their balls hanging on a tree branch or something.

Make sure to wear bright yellow in a warzone.

2 minutes after gunshots are heard

Attached: 13437C98-ACDF-4507-96E0-55BEFA484FA5.png (840x814, 635.72K)

exif data revealed him to be in Washington kek, he's larping just like any other virtue signaling sociopath

We already had this thread, with the unedited version.
I dont see him on the front line, i see a boy in a photo op with his daddy's airsoft in a room that could literally be his fathers study, at home, posing for photos.
Lifting a gun does not make you a warrior

why would I fight a war on the clear losers side. Im not retarded enough for that

at least he died for an honorable cause than dying alone in a nursing home

We should promote this shit, just like when Any Forums pinned the misidentification of the boston bomber on them, cheer them on and encourage them. Lets send as many to the grinder as we can.
As they are mercenaries and not part of the military they are not protected under the Geneva convention. It's time for reddit to get gassed.

Don’t worry they will shill for free anyway, they are like jannies but half the pay and none of the power

This guy had a vasectomy.

>KSY44

to make them win, retard

he got his gold, he ain't signing the 3 year contract lmao
i doubt he's even there

not happening you inbred fag

bigger balls?! you mean more brainwashed?! who the fuck would risk their life for a non-existent country that will be nothing but a memory 1 year from now? That's called being a useful idiot, not brave or heroic. Fighting for your own family or own country is heroic and brave.

Same guy.

Attached: FM0IVB5XwAYQEFb.jpg (1440x836, 154.79K)

based retard dying for globohomo in a conflict that doesnt involve him or his homecountry other than the fact he was shilled into supporting them by constant MSM coverage/support

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-110358_DuckDuckGo.jpg (720x1560, 552.45K)

Russian State has already acknowledged private foreign nationals coming into Ukraine to fight them and have recognized them as mercenaries which means they have no protections under the Geneva Convention which means they have zero POW protections; the Russians can abuse, rape, torture, etc these fucking retards with impunity basically. You can't commit war crimes against Partizans

Also, not dying for jews. You can't trick me with your comment about my testicles.

I'm not dying for Khazaria. Why are you triggered over this?

cool, now go back and stay there

>redditors are literally going to get gulag'd for upvotes

Attached: based department.jpg (409x509, 14.61K)

cope

His fit was upvoted 20 times on /mfa, sooo.

they're brainwashed bottom feeding fascists and so are u

Attached: 1634253631556.png (471x1000, 58.78K)

i will pay 500k rubles to the first RUS soldier to upload a video of some redditor being tortured

isn't it obvious, they'll be looking for the guys in camoflauge

Liar
This site strips the data you colossal fuckwit

I'll match you torture-bro.

>Never thought I would see the day reddit would have bigger balls than Any Forums

Bro i could have told u that.

When leftpol raided Any Forums these nerds just took it in the ass, did nothing about it except spammed "you will never be a woman" to every post.

When someone tried to start a counter attack, he got called a glownigger and that they werent gonna risk it. Poltards chose to get penetrated by tranny commie cocks instead of fighting back.

If pol pussies out in an online fight, what do you think they would do irl?

that's what an user said don't shoot the messenger you memeflag nigger

fucking kek the absolute state of it all

>When leftpol raided Any Forums
lol
your genuine opinions are the stuff we say as b8, your little raid wasn't something even noticeable here.

There is zero chance of Ukraine winning thanks to anything this homo is gonna do plus its better to die alone with my anal integrity intact.

But you do you man. Godspeed and shit.

>honorable cause
>dying for the people of a foreign country
>killing people that aren’t doing anything to his own people for a foreign country
Are you retarded? He literally just wants to kill one foreign country’s people for another foreign country’s people because the media told him they were bad. Probably helping to rope the US into the war, imagine if US citizens die at Russia’s hand. The media will use it as an excuse and maybe even the government to start trying to join the war. What would be an honorable cause is rounding up and executing the members of the American government who are going to get us all into a foreign war for no reason other than a treaty that was signed decades ago which they are now using just to enforce their globalism with zero fucks given when it comes to the actual American people.

I am willing to bet that they have not seriously considered the possibility of them fighting on the losing side. All these talks about the "ghost of kyev" etc gave them the confidence that they'd be heroes and NATO calvary would never let them die.

bringing up his posts won't make you any less of a coward

Kek, now it's here forever

Attached: soyldier.jpg (1440x2511, 416.64K)

Cope harder nigger faggots.
You had your chance to kill Russians and missed it.

you will never be a woman

Attached: 1643263053001.jpg (480x640, 30.77K)

>he says, while posting from America and not from Ukraine
keep larping

Why would I kill Russians? They liberated us from the Ottoman Empire, you fucking пeдaл.

Not going to end well for that plebbitor. That sad, the cunt will probably have a more interesting weekend than me. A pity the other side aren't accepting volunteers, i wouldn't mind another spell on the two way range.

Attached: 1643777596980.jpg (960x762, 119.82K)

I missed that thread, what were the faggot trannies saying and doing?

You know warm bodies like this are effective if you use them like isis did. Weld up a bomb car with c4 and detonate that shit among the Russians. You could claim it was isis attacking Russia due to Syria or some other bulls hit story the riskiest would probably believe it.

I am not a fking commie u dumb fuck and it was pretty noticeable. I doubt u were there.

Im in for 500,000.00 too. Pass the jug to the next guy.

Attached: eyestawkfohtow.jpg (408x612, 32.65K)

i dont want to kill russians. i want to kill globohomo. no russian ever forced me to import millions of shitskins only to call me a racist if i refused.

Said, fuckin phone.

Attached: 1632979673767.jpg (500x361, 28.73K)

This is your brain no updoot addiction. They think it's a videogame. Can't wait to see their mutilated corposes getting posted.

Everyone has roughly the same size balls these days, they either come in 556 or 762. Hard to know what real quality a man has when a set of balls has 700rpm and comes with hundreds of loads for just a few dollars.

Who, when?

Does this look ok to you?

Attached: 1645525446239.jpg (827x1024, 66.25K)

They spammed pol with their propaganda for days, making pol unusable.

People who wanted to do a counter raid were ridiculed lmao

Yeah, we know where they're going.

Attached: glgs.png (1891x824, 173.83K)

>sweatpants
never change r*ddit.

but does plebbit?

lmao look at this faggot's posts
old.reddit.com/user/doctahzeet

Apparently reddit does not
>reposted for privacy

reddit.com/r/volunteersForUkraine/comments/t35lfh/i_just_arrived_in_lviv_from_portland_thanks_to/

The Russians don't post pictures of dead bodies. Sadly.

>B-B-BUT T-THEY ARE BRAINWASHED UNLIKE BASED AND REDPILLED ME!!!!!!!
lmao you're no better than the average libcuck

Right on brother!

Attached: FMoCX-6VcAEecrl.jpg (640x694, 89K)

Top fucking kek. That guy should get an award for his dedication to his own genetic suicide.

Nothing honorable about dying for Israel

Ask not how big one's balls are, ask where their cum is going.

Attached: 4491263e6323eeccae2113bd14844f45a876e8e51cd4b052afccff4e57113440.jpg (511x420, 30.83K)

Imagine getting memed into getting killed fighting for some shithole on the other side of the planet that you couldn't point to on a map two weeks ago so that billionaires can continue to launder money and you can get an upvote.

Damn these shills are bad at what they do

The point is that actual redditors are fighting for something they believe in (as stupid as it may be) while you guys just sit here and larp

Dying for no reason to leave children fatherless

hahahahahaha

American financial interests is the most noble cause to die for. OOORAH!!

>counter-raid
,...never too late you know.

>Why would I kill Russians?

Aкo идвaт нeкaнeни тyк..кaквo пpaвим?
Знaчи cпopeд тeб и Гeнepaл Кoлeв..бpaнил Бългapия oт мpъcнитe нeкaнeни блядки пpeз 1вaтa cвeтoвнa e ..пeдaл?

they owned us AND there was social shaming on an anonymous imageboard? how could it get any worse i can't even imagine the chaos they unleashed

kek.
A bunch of faggie communists get to live out their fantasies of being oppressed like niggers.

Attached: FMnvqoPXIAY1k5i.jpg (934x977, 177.97K)

The fuck is leftie pol?

Attached: FaceApp_1610782740521.jpg (551x707, 184.17K)

double darwin award

Is rather have bigger brains than balls

Пpeдпoчитaм pycнaцитe пpeд EC и HATO.

>at least he died for an honorable cause than dying alone in a nursing home

The more I realize how shitty most nursing homes are, the more I realize that a death in battle isn't that bad (assuming a quick dead or a coup de grâce). However, there isn't a country available anymore that is worth dying for. Take for example my country, why would I fight for it when as a white guy I don't get anything back for it? A modern globohomo country is perhaps a heaven for a guy if he's a Chad and his focus is primarily on getting laid, but for a white guy like me it offers nothing that is worth dying for.

>fantasize about putting people like us in gulags
>end up in an actual gulag
poetic justice

I can't imagine traveling to another land to fight in a war you personally have no stake in, with no prospect of payment, on the LOSING side.
Like, what do these people think are going to happen? They have no training, no weaponry other than small arms, and they're up against the might of the Russian army including tanks and air strikes.

It's just such a bizarre thing to imagine. Do they think they won't get killed? Like, is it all a big Marvel movie to them?

I envy slaves who are brave enough to die for their masters

>swinging such gun on our soil
oioioioi m8 u 'av shooty dooty loicense?

Not my problem.

Westerners are so weird. Why do you send your parents to be miserable in nursing homes, where they will be abused by niggers? Over here it's normal for people to take of their parents when they get old.

chechen boypussy

we should fund the purchase of an island and a New Voyage. we will settle Any Forumsand for a brighter future worth fighting for, with frens

I forgot to add: You have to provide your own gear, too.

This is the kind that will do whatever the system tells him. Can't help but feel bad for the guy but at this point he's already far to gone.