Good morning, Indian sirs! I accidentally saw your television. It looks like complete insanity. Everyone's screaming...

Good morning, Indian sirs! I accidentally saw your television. It looks like complete insanity. Everyone's screaming, lots of 3D graphics. What are they talking about? What is the Indian media's position on the conflict in Ukraine?

youtube.com/watch?v=XwWX8LMGTuI

Attached: india4.png (1424x794, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/luflva.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is written here?

Attached: india.png (1231x633, 988.71K)

Indian media is describing it like some action movie and want us to grab some popcorn as always.

Attached: india2.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

It says " Vladimir Putin says he's bringing 1st world plumbing to India and he's going to make Ukraine pay for it!"

It says. "Putin Dead or Alive Prize 100,000 Dollars"
Probably talking about the bounty some Americans put on his head.

putin dead or alive reward 10lakh dollar

This one says.
"In the middle of War Biden and Modi face to face."
It talking about the Virtual Quad Summit that Modi and Biden just had.

Another user summarized it best.
>they're reporting both side propaganda as fact

Kek based agents of chaos

That's the fairest way to deal with it. Report none or all of it.

We Indians are fully behind Russia in spirit except for a few lefty types, but the official government stance is to abstain on voting against Russia in the UN. After all, our friendship goes a long way.

Attached: hindi_rusi.jpg (387x592, 41.05K)

Mahayudh - 'great(large) war'

10 lakh bounty for pooteen

Indian Media's position is fight your own wars and don't try to drag us into it. Especially the West has been keen on making India take an Anti-Russia stand. Indian govt is saying no and the west is seething. Indian media is reminding them that in the past wars Russia has always supported India and west has supported Pakistan, so don't expect us to now support you. The best we can do is stay out. And if you push us too much then may be we will align more with Russia.

files.catbox.moe/luflva.mp4

Base detected

Attached: zugpdcul7jd11.jpg (900x900, 63.22K)

good morning sirs

Attached: DIATO.png (701x754, 1011.61K)

HOLY SHIT sensory overload. Seriously what the fuck is this news program?

>Sir, we must ban crackers

Attached: Cracker_Ban.jpg (1280x720, 181.97K)

god i love india

why is she screaming lmao

Attached: India.jpg (680x562, 202.88K)

Yes they want to ban White people from India. The women are for a White/Cracker Ban men not so much.

>why is she screaming lmao
Multiply that screaming by 50,000 in your mind while smelling a toilet. You will be instantly teleported to India for a brief moment.

I have no fucking idea what is going on, but I am sure as hell entertained.

Attached: 1589955799639.jpg (550x604, 63.2K)

oh it's much worse than a toilet. you would have to imagine a stench you can't even comprehend.

oh my god.. this is what real countries news are going to look like also in a few years thanks to tic toc

Attached: 1585836415717.png (1000x4201, 204.74K)

kek

It says show bobs and vagene