Any particular reason why pussyfree incels should work?

or pay taxes?or get vaccinated?or get drafted into the war of the sexhavers?I can't think of any reason.

Attached: smile.png (749x720, 570.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Security_Disability_Insurance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

land and material items are more important than an annoying bitching woman.

Do you realise that you could leave for a wild area and live on your own RIGHT NOW
Such places exist in europe, or the US
You'd stop paying taxes, you'd stop working for society, you wouldn't get drafted.
But you won't do that, because the truth is, you don't hate working because you think it's unfair to have your work taxed or shared, you hate working because you are a lazy piece of shit, and working for your own survival is more than you can bear

The entire premise of OP is no pussy no work. So your suggestion is to go somewhere with even less pussy, but then to work.
Fucking retard

>lazy piece of shit
i worked for 20 years and i dont own any land. I live in a cell. Norwegians inmates have better living conditions than me.

Breeding is the only purpose of an animal.
Its better to have 1 million babies and die a broke cunt with nothing, than have 0 while being the richest man alive and dead.

No, the entire premise of OP is
>If society doesn't provide pussy, why should I contribute to it
To which the answer is obvious : don't contribute to it

are you implying id work if i got laid?

Attached: R (9).png (500x613, 175.21K)

i don't want to pass on my sperg genes anyway

based as fuck, society is gay and filled with maxvaxxed psychos, i worked a few jobs before their true nature got unveiled during covid and now I can't fucking go back. most of the women are vaccinated and too fucked up beyond repair as well, I'm gonna have to pass on a job.

Attached: 1643096292467.gif (480x360, 532.31K)

Shhhh, he's french, they're bad at logic. Try hand flicks and sophistry

>ts better to have 1 million babies and die a broke cunt with nothing, than have 0 while being the richest man alive and dead

thats why every eastern country (including yours) is a shithole

I've been on SSDI for 20 years. It doesn't pay well but the bennies are fabulous. Working is for chumps.

>SSDI
whats that?

>Any particular reason why pussyfree incels should work?
I like living by myself in my apartment (I like having my own place to call home but being all alone is terrible, need gf)
I like buying onaholes
I like buying video games
I have to pay for water, electricity, and rent
I like to eat out 2 times a week

Elliot rodgers was a mentally ill kike

lmao imagine not being able to have sex

KYS sex haver

supplemental super duper income, only whites are allowed it

social security disability income, what you get for being an autistic or disabled piece of shit. usually no more than 700 to 1300 a month.

Work gives you something to do.
What else will you do to pass time?
Don't you want to solve some problems and make others happy while earning enough to enjoy a good steak? Why not work, then?

money for mentally illness

Like 1 billion males don't have sex and still get on with their lives. Fuck you sex haver.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Security_Disability_Insurance

>Fuck you sex haver.
impossible, virgin

How can you work 20 years and not have atleast a decent 2 room apt?

>I like living by myself in my apartment
i have my own apartment too and i dont work. It is small liek a prison cell though.

>I like buying onaholes
eww

>I like buying video games
i buy videogames too but i dont work

>I have to pay for water, electricity, and rent
i have those things too but wagecucks pay them for me

>I like to eat out 2 times a week
i could do it too but i dont support the gastronomie industry. Fuck those kikes.

>lmao imagine not being able to have sex
90% of men dont have to imagine

>what you get for being an autistic or disabled piece of shit. usually no more than 700 to 1300 a month.
i get 850 euros but i dont pretend to be disabled nor autistic. I just saíd to the jobcenter i dont want to work. They never asked me why not. So in USA healthy men cant take sexual reparations? tragic!

Being involuntarily insolent implies you have no agency. And you want a grim that with less because you don’t want to take responsibility because you had bad parents. You are the only one who can bring change to your situation. Stop making excuses. It’s lame and gay.

Attached: 5737872C-8D5B-4F71-B82F-3AD0ADD57F59.jpg (498x280, 55.16K)

>How can you work 20 years and not have atleast a decent 2 room apt?
i worked for 13 years for 0 euro, from kindergarden until highschool graduation. School is literaly legal slavery. I worked for 6 years for money and managed to buy a lots of things but land and apartments are out of the question.

>i get 850 euros
you get 850 AFTER they pay everything for you?

>social security disability income, what you get for being an autistic or disabled piece of shit. usually no more than 700 to 1300 a month.
U jelly?

Attached: tr9athee9vq71.png (541x506, 47.87K)

>I just saíd to the jobcenter i dont want to work. They never asked me why not.
Never ever is this true

Attached: 1642776443599.jpg (579x663, 34.17K)

no 850 is the total i get. What do you mean everything?450€+rent. Thats all

Absolutely retarded logic. Only a small minority of males need to breed to continue the human race.

Working is boring, you always do the same thing and try to pretend its interesting. This is for NPCs also wr work for give our money to a society that hate us. Why should we contribute when the first nigger freshly arrived can have the same rights than the old native men who worked all his life ? Fuck this country, fuck this system, take gibs and fck em.