Putin supports are actual Incels hahahaha

Putin supports are actual Incels hahahaha

Attached: putin supporters brainlets.png (1280x1001, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

usun.usmission.gov/explanation-of-vote-at-the-third-committee-adoption-of-the-combating-glorification-of-nazism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NATO man bad

Attached: nato vs commies.png (1489x903, 989.18K)

The average euro NEET is more retarded than I thought. Country wide geo bans should exist for at least 3 countries and every zoomer under 25 should be forced to type via HTML to comment anywhere online. This board and websites in general since 2015 has been nothing but a sperg contest and a place where faggots off twatter reddit bans come to larp as anything but a defunct disappointment of a child

Russians have some pitiable nostalgia about fighting 'fascist' everyone of them wants to be like their grandfather the west is not so different either

If you look hard for fascist you find some where there are none

every ethnic group in this list is more peaceful than 50 years of slav wars

>anti fascist
>russia pakistan china UAE Saudi India
Cmon it's gotta be a joke at this point.

>>anti fascist
>>russia pakistan china UAE Saudi India
>Cmon it's gotta be a joke at this point.
why

I am a mix of the indian one (gypsy) and nigger right? I would love to get my own basedak

Because they're a collection of the worst, most authoritarian and repressive, if not dictatorial regimes with the worst track record on free speech, human rights and political freedom in the world.
But you already knew that didn't you? So what's the next step of your feigned retardation strategy? You're gonna start blathering about definitions now?

Slide thread you newfags shills

Attached: slide.gif (1920x262, 907.3K)

Funny how racism is much more common and accepted in the green countries than in the yellow and red ones

>Because they're a collection of the worst, most authoritarian and repressive, if not dictatorial regimes with the worst track record on free speech

Attached: fascism.jpg (690x362, 83.67K)

>Funny how racism is much more common and accepted in the green countries than in the yellow and red ones
yeah dude crazy how brown people hate white people and vice versa
how come nonwhites who vote against nazism still be racist against people who arent their race that's so weird

Attached: 1646031889439.gif (498x498, 3.23M)

Correct, communist shit for brains and fascists are both on the totalitarian side, very well done. Perhaps now you can figure out the final puzzle pieces yourself and stop pretending to be retarded?

>. Perhaps now you can figure out the final puzzle pieces yourself and stop pretending to be retarded?
I mean you're the one who can't understand reality at all >>anti fascist
>>russia pakistan china UAE Saudi India
>Cmon it's gotta be a joke at this point.

usun.usmission.gov/explanation-of-vote-at-the-third-committee-adoption-of-the-combating-glorification-of-nazism/
Lol, it was voted against because it condened butthurt belt nationalist delusions. Meanwhile the USA is the country that literally kneel for niggers

>Putin supports are
That's not English.

The final piece of the puzzle is Canada is far more fascist than any of these. I heard they can seize your bank account for parking violations.

There are literally shops in India selling Hitler merchandise
No one gives a shit about nazism outside of the West

Putincels

It is Europe against the world, practically only White countries were neutral. They're not fighting Nazism they're fighting to prevent us to stop invasion coming into White countries and only White countries.

Attached: 2022-01-17_18-24-20.png (536x512, 246.36K)

>But muh saviour

Attached: 1646391371873.png (1000x1000, 1.1M)

>gooooood morning sirsss

Attached: ndasjdkasjdsa.jpg (680x566, 81.18K)

Using fascism as an derogative, you don't know the meaning of fascism, you NPC cuck.

ukranian's have literal nazi's fighting on their side.

Yeah, it's a derogative in the American and Western vernacular. But instead of laughing at my perfectly funny comment you had to go full idiota. Tolkien was right about you orcs.
lol vaush shill

Also you can simplify fascism as the marriage between state and private power. Using private power as the arm of the state without the restrictions normatively on the state. So the term neoliberal fascist is quite correct, and the west is quite fascist atm.

based