Pol 2015

>pol 2015
>fuck islam and shitskins, keep Europe Christian!

>pol 2022
>Ahmadilullah and Ahmat Sila my brave CHECHEN BVLLS. Please rape as many white christian Europeans as you can!

absolute state

Attached: average-chechen-man.png (480x602, 163.11K)

2016 r/thedonald refugees which were actually just Russian shills

ukrainians are not human hence not christian

Kiev is a cesspit of whores, nothing of value will be dishonored
if Putin sent them on the countryside I'd be upset

Any Forums thought of Muslims as based long before this war started.

You're from Nigger Mountain?

Using Muslims as expendable shock troops for high casualty missions is based

this

List of anti-Russia propaganda we have seen thus far:
- Ukrainian father crying as he hugged his daughter was actually a pro-Russian rebel in Donbas preparing to fight Nazi Azov Battalion
- 13 Ukrainian soldiers "killed" on Snake Island actually surrendered and are alive and well
- Russian tank that ran over civilian car in Kiev was a Strela-10 Ukrainian air defense system
- Photos of Zelensky in military garb with a helmet on are from 2021 border inspection
- Video of Ukrainian MiG-29 shooting down a Russian Su-35 was a Digital Combat Simulator animation
- Russian cruise missile that blew up the side of a residential building was actually a Ukrainian air-defense missile fired by the Ukrainian military
- Viral video of Ukrainian pilot shooting down Russian jet was a screen recording from Arma 3 video game
- Viral video of Russian jet exploding over Kiev was in fact a Ukranian Su-27
- Russian supply convoy that Ukrainian military blew up was a Ukrainian convoy
- Ukrainian military lied about blowing up 56 tanks that included General Tushayev
- Russian jet bombing near residential homes appears to be a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter targeting Russian troops
- Claims from Western-intel that Ukraine had shot down multiple IL-76 transport planes carrying paratroopers have yielded no evidence
- Ukrainian Ambassador to the UN reads fake text messages from 2ch (Russian soldiers aren't allowed cell phones in Ukraine)
- Russian attack on Holocaust memorial was an attack on a communications tower nearby

>chechens bad

Due to the unrelenting influx of newfaggots the demographic makeup of the board has irrevocably changed.
Understand that "old" Any Forums no longer exists.
Poetic in way.

Chechens are whiter than you nigger

Ukranian women are whores, who cares.
Actually, slight amendment, all women are whores, who cares.
If I was a soldier I'd be raping them too.

>rape white
You got it wrong kiddo, they only rape Ukrainian hohol niggers

Russians need to be exterminated

Chechens and Ukrainians are the same race and thye both follow a semitic religion, why should i pick sides?

newfag shill retards cant tell when pol is being raided

t. actual retard

Cry harder memefag. We hate NWO more than muzlims, so we cheer for muzlims when it's them VS NWO - it's not hard. We laughed when globohomo was kicked out from Afghanistan, we'll laugh when it's kicked out of Ukraine.

Attached: 1646128777351.jpg (918x518, 74.53K)

>chechen mudshit killing ukrop tatar/turk Untermenschen and vice versa

Thats why retarded meme flagger

Funny how in 1999 they were fighting Russians and now Putin is using them as cannon fodder and they are proud of it

>talichads
>chadchens
Enemy of my enemy.