Scientists are literally being paid over half a million to have classes focused on shilling Any Forums

Why the fuck is this a thing? Why do they think they will achieve anything from this?
It this just their neutronic lust for control over others that pushes them to do this?

Attached: 1646361158321.png (3688x2880, 2.97M)

I troll Any Forums for 0$/year paycheck.

>Raiders of the Lost Kek
Lmao that's actually quite witty. Fr I've met some people who do this irl and they are the most boring and literally stupid people I've ever met
>Umm no sweetie you shouldn't say that society says no
They're the most milquetoast losers you'll ever meet, think grade school teaching assistants with tech degrees and that's basically who they are. They think people shouldn't be influenced by changing societal/cultural contexts and that society should stagnate into whatever bizarre utopian fantasy land they imagined as teens.
One of them literally told me during a web development project that I have to include accessibility for blind people to use the internet kek they basically want to infantalise the human race but not because they want to rule us, they just want us to be as useless as they are so we'll sympathise with them.
These are the kids who made up bullshit to the teacher to get you in trouble because you wouldn't play with them and they've never grown out of it.

Attached: 19C53649-2253-411C-BF6A-D6AE384D0B54.jpg (683x646, 69.19K)

what exactly are the le shills/le glowies/le scientists trying to stop people on here from doing?

nobody has ever even pretended to answer that question here...

here's some data for them:
fuck kikes
fuck niggers
fuck trannies
fuck journalists
fuck bankers
fuck politicians
and most importantly of all,
fuck jannies

Okay now this is based

Jews co-opting academia to push their agenda? Say it ain't so!

>he does it for free
Coming from a shithole, it's still must be expensive and weight on your life !

Attached: 1594816098782.jpg (567x633, 78.71K)

Because nothing works.
>they've been known to spread hatefuul speech themselves for (((job security))
really? or maybe its because they came here to change us and got changed themselves

Attached: 1646037749521.png (1391x933, 287.77K)

Why are they afraid of us?

piercing the veil of their propaganda and seeking truth, instead accepting our received reality and shunning (((wrongthink))) like good little NPCs. Look at the NPCs out there. In a week you've got people refusing worked up into a frenzy over Russia to the point they won't order Stoli at the bar anymore. They forgot all about their vaccine and mask COVID programming that is coming to an end in even the most liberal of shitholes on Monday.

Their one skill is compliance. What do you expect?

There’s a documentary called three identical strangers, we’re all someone’s experiment. Can’t knock it when it’s all for the lulz. Need something to spend money on.

Never work for free, user

Now that you're at it, fuck scientists as well. True science stopped in the 50s

>This amount of resources is being devoted for no functional reason
THAT MEANS ITS WORKING

Being contrary. That's literally it. Basically just an online skub fight.

So basically they’re trying to structure a society that compensates for the fact that everyone is born biologically unequal?

>MFW social credit score has gone so negative that it's fucking up the algorithms
Nothing personnel kids

Attached: 1645937777634.gif (332x360, 1.18M)

>paid to shitpost on Any Forums, critique blindly anything and laugh
> western country policies

You can pay 1000 people per country to shit up a board with underaged people, but you can't pay 100 people per country to unite their nationals for a coherent definition of human rights or human health?

If every country published the number of shills and the amount they pay to spy and shit on people who just chat online, compared to their activism in real life politics where the divided people are good soil for the markets.

i felt like kikes was a good catchall for such (((scientists))) but yeah, fuck em too

Yup, that's spot on. They've always been the "good child" and can't understand why other people aren't. They don't realise that most people explicitly don't want to be like them and we're too polite to say it.

making good memes, not joking

Attached: Okay, based.jpg (894x664, 48.37K)

tfw you get a low social credit score because of the guy on your IP who spams CP

>Social credit conveniently ignores the social credit of your Jewish family lineage, you're a massive contributor with all of your family's heritage by just existing!

>compensates for the fact that everyone is born biologically unequal?
Oof that sounds like a heckin ableist wrongspeakerino user, you should check your privilege because you're a white male but everybody else's biological attributes are purely societal

>Increase the slide threads to mess with their lame AI models
Let's do this

Cause disarray so people don't get redpilled too easily. A united force is a threat to them.

It's funny how they talk about using literal fucking machines to block out things they don't want to hear. The machine has taken over, not even thought can be allowed with the machine.

>Oh Christ its the memeflag that devotes himself to people not waking up
Here comes the magus

how can I apply to this job?

Ideological subversion by Yuri Bezmenov

Bros, can I get a degree in shitposting?!

>what exactly are the le shills/le glowies/le scientists trying to stop people on here from doing?
noticing stuff

Organization. All of western society has shifted towards risk mitigation since the financial sector became the only profitable part of capitalism in the 80s. The goals of more esoteric groups are so abstract that their effect is hard to articulate in this context but essentially their goal has become subverted by risk mitigation as well.

>Bros, can I get a degree in shitposting?!
You can, but it takes a lot of time, probably a decade of daily work
The annual paycheck is $0

withhold the truth. Make people believe their midwit goobermensch narrative instead of the truth, which is inherently Aryan and Ubermensch

sara (((kiesler)))

They have to prevent 6 million cyberbullying incidents, another tranny might an hero.

time=every

>what exactly are the le shills/le glowies/le scientists trying to stop people on here from doing?
To stop Any Forums from creating memes like Globohomo, cuck, NPCs, etc.

Attached: covid ukraine.jpg (540x1024, 64.15K)

Quite literally yes they have to. Trannoids are essential to preventing the variables that worry the risk analysis algorithms from rising as they are incapable of constructive change.

This website is a literal honeypot trap for feds

Pol is the army of God while Jewish scientists fight for Satan. They hate us obviously.

>let's put all our energy into stopping humans from being creative even in the slightest

Attached: 1645893441186.png (1847x872, 1.68M)

fuck skubniggers

trying to stop people unifying against the threat of jewish supremacy

>this is where we trap feds
basado

Attached: weighing my options.jpg (1920x1399, 492.08K)

Weird how nobody in my ultra-liberal city seems to care about Ukraine (unlike the corona virus). But anyway, I’m sure the Ukraine=npc posts are totally organic and from my fellow Any Forums users.

The entire internet is.
How do you not understand this, faggot?