People are constantly calling for the assassination of Vladimir Putin. This is fucking insane to me

People are constantly calling for the assassination of Vladimir Putin. This is fucking insane to me.

Imagine if someone called for the assassination of Biden. They would be vanned.

This is such a ridiculous double standard and is actually concerning

Attached: 1646378826238.jpg (1505x1024, 124.79K)

>Imagine if someone called for the assassination of Biden. They would be vanned
Like MIGA fags?

who tf would like to killed biden? He's not in a position of real power in contrary to putin

why it's always people from canada, australia and new zealand that have the most bullshit opinions about this conflict?

I say assassinate Kamala first. Biden is just a drooling puppet.

>YOU didn't overthrow the president so YOU are responsible for this!!!
Those people are fucking dumb

I sincerely hope that Putin keeps track of the celebrity accounts calling for his death. Would be so funny to see those idiots get polonium breakfasts.

>Imagine if someone called for the assassination of Biden.
Literally most people on Any Forums for at least once called for removing the us president no matter where they posting from lol

so you're supposed to sit on your ass at home and play heroes 3 while your leader sends your 20-30 year olds unaware they'll go to war to die for a wannabe soviet delusion while threatening everybody else intervening with nukes?

yeah, we had our communist dictator too, and we got rid of him with a bullet in his head

Commonwealth cuntries are full of stupid fuckwits. Aus generals should have taught you this…

Leftist double standard?
Welcome to the leftist dictatorship goyim

Biden will die in a year

The neoliberal system is (probably intentionally) set up so that assassinating anyone is almost always a terrible idea.
>turn a mediocre shithead into a martyr
>their replacement is even worse
>excuse to clamp down further on their opposition
>excuse to further disarm citizens

He is madman and should be put in asylum

Who cares lol, quit simping for Putin he ain't gonna fuck you dude

>Leftists have double standards
Yeah, no shit?

Yeah they should at least acknowledge that Putin is terrorist #1 first. Which should've been done 8 years ago. Then there would be no questions.

I can't seem to find /chud/ and the other ukrainian war generals.

did they get nuked? why? so they're not allowed but /ptg/ is still allowed here?

wtf?

People called for the assassination of Trump all the time you dumb fuck

> Imagine believing psyops from the Kyivan Post

lol

so all those russian soldiers breaking down were paid actors?
I'm sure you think they are so no point arguing further but damn, you almost got a get for this

Let's be honest, the world would be better if politicians were assassinated more often.

true, they really made themselves complicit when they didint overthrow bush

Well yeah Trump murdered Solemaini and Any Forums didn't care. That's America, we're a bloodthirsty people

2 based germans

All modern assassination are planned out by a conspiracy of powerful people.

The average person has never done an assassination.

Attached: Merkel flag.gif (320x180, 1.28M)