Sent in more Jets…

Sent in more Jets….

Attached: 3C9DE35B-5A64-45D2-B5AD-018BDE4AB016.jpg (1170x1336, 847.14K)

Any proof other than gay stream media random pic?

Twitter screenshots are worthless you dumb kike

Doubt. Too bad you ruined your psyop campaign with too much fake news.

Russia is the only reliable source of information about the conflict.

Attached: IMG_20220304_122336_279.jpg (720x717, 122.2K)

>ukr armed forces facebook
fake news

They're all fake news. Only thing you can do is to pick official Russian and official Ukrainian news, take out retarded shit like "no casualties" and "ghost of the Kiev" and divide it by 2

l that was ukrianian su25 shot down yesterday hahaha why you twist everything hahah fuck the ukriane terrorist government.

>ukrainians have lost all their aircrafts a week ago but somehow every shot down plane is still ukrainian
okay, I guess

>Russia is the only reliable source of information about the conflict.
Are you out of your mind? lmao

you have the number on the wing nigger, then you have this picrel
as you can see from how fast it got deleted from the database, it "never existed" and therefore "no casualties", I repeat: "NO RUSSIAN CASUALTIES!!!"

Attached: russian_memory_holed.png (890x717, 264.79K)

It's very strange that so many anons suddenly want to believe all Russian sources. Western media is well known to be fake and gay, but when has Russian media every been honest? some bizarre shit on this board lately.

KEK
"Trust the side that kills anyone who reports anything that makes the Kremlin unhappy!"
You are a special kind of stupid mate.

It was probably the heckin' ghost of Shillev.

Attached: 1646386492647.png (1080x1352, 683.7K)

If you actually think the Ukrainians were the terrorists then you are beyond hopelessly misinformed.

It's a combination of kremlin bots and retarded maga-brexiters boomer npc's who side with Putin to "stick it to the globohomo"

Attached: 1646231032212.jpg (2000x2000, 1.55M)

>a plane was shot down
>A SINGLE PLANE
Why is this news?

SEND MORE

>The United States goes bankrupt, balkanizes.
>Texas leaves.
>US gets it shit together a bit.
>Wants Texas to come back.

Whos side are you on there, commie?

Attached: 1646385407628.jpg (1024x951, 80.11K)

Tell me about it. It really shows off the lack of critical thinking skills that some of these people have.

we get to see the information war right before our eyes user, what a time to be alive. i wonder how many of the posts are made by agents and how many posts are made by anons who have been brainwashed by one of the belligerents

>They're all fake news
nope, only ukrainian sources, media, socials and butthurt belt flag posters who intentionally spread such stuff here, like yourself.
The plane was shot down and that's pretty much it.

>The plane bombed civilian homes
Lol! The plane pilot got bored and wasted his limited ammunition and bombs on random people's houses and buildings. Crazy that dumb shit like this is parroted by retarded ukie normies and pushed by western media though.

there is russian image board that raiding this place 24/7
they even got some retards that was killed in donbass

I have not seen a single russian source posted anywhere in the past 4 days. For 500 ukraine shill sources like "kyiv independent" there is like 1 russian propaganda source

NOOOO! ONLY HECKIN RUSSIA CAN USE PROPAGANDARINOS!!!

Jeff Bezos pays my rent money. I meet him at a coffee shop in San Fran back in 1991. Dude was a nerdy, but energetic manlet. Kept talking big and bold visions about the future of computers. This was before online shit was even really heard of, so I was just like, "haha okay buddy", and I bought him his drinks, because honestly I thought he was gonna be a bum in a few years. Anyways, kept up a friendship with JB over the years, and wouldn't you know it, I loaned him $1,000 when he first started Amazon. Our deal was "if you become big, you pay my rent for life". I honestly didn't expect to ever see a return on it. Sure enough, after getting pissed at JB for a good year because I didn't hear from him and he didn't respond to my emails or calls. I did both twice in the span of a year. Then one day I get a call from JB business manager. I was told to forward copy of my mortgage or lease, and JB would wire me the cash.

I've pushed my luck over the years, and now I live in a 5 million dollar home...all paid for by JB!

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-202033~2.png (1080x1912, 891.53K)

Nigger, I want Texas to leave now.

If Texas doesn't want to rejoin the united states after a collapse then that is its fundamental right. Why should it be bound to ghosts of the past instead of being allowed to pursue the future its population deems best for itself?

That's an Ukrainian jet disguised as a Russian one by Ukrainian propaganda

This is actually the first time I’ve seen even a picture of a destroyed plane despite Ukraine claiming to have shot down dozens.

Nice, just like finding a terrorists intact passport under a collapsed WTC tower.

The absolute state of migapedes.

Because they are losing, badly.

My name is Jeff Bezos, I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy?Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (Just dumped Amazon; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening

Attached: so cash.png (572x637, 737.18K)

Border bros.. are we getting two-timed? Maybe we made a mistake defending them on the online front.

Maybe we should pull out and stay neutral.

>A
>one
>singular

This is the crowning glory of Ukraine?
Things must be dire.

It's sad user. Because at end of day the victims are your people and no matter who wins this war there will be continued suffering, poverty, and pain.
Really? I see it in almost every thread. I simply do not understand any justification no matter how geopolitical for this. anons here were against US interventions in foreign countries the same way we are against Russian. I've been seeing way to many people trying to use strawmans ("you're not pro-putin so you're pro-"""globohomo"""). And this term "globohomo" is being derailed from its original message, being used solely to talk about people not pro-Putin which does not begin to make sense since there is a massively powerful mafia deep state in Russia of globalist oligarchy.
Some bizzare shit for sure.

you forget the two "il-76" shot down eariler, which are target practice drones launched to bait ukrainian AA into firing

Attached: 275133046_5526524257377251_5498912859476501610_n.jpg (1080x813, 85.21K)

>pro putin
you misunderstand. many here, me including, are not pro putin. We are actively against Ukraine/US

Ukraine =/= US. If you were sincere you would be against globalism in all forms. It is hydra, you cut head off one you have many others. oldfags knew this, but influx of newfags reminds me its time to start to reboot old redpill threads. Lots of guys are to out of loop with reality of globalist situation.
Like people suddenly forget Great Reset propaganda...

This

These^ are the same anti-pol and anti-russian shills that communicate and organize on some other site to raid places like this or individually on twitter, facebook and russian chan.
First how putin is a jew or gay, should not support him, thought we supported nazis, this is a nazi board, russian army is a joke and failed, they get paid no money, russians are killing civilians while ukrainians are in reality, zelensky is cool, oh hes a jew? well now theyre both jews and you shouldnt support either, putin is evil and sends muslims to kill, russians have no gas, they have no food, they have massive losses, russians keep respawning after getting killed, vdv and chechens have a respawn ticket system, russian mre is bad, russians destroyed the antonov, not the ukrainian artillery dont you hate them user? , NO U r actually the bot you kremlin shill etc. and whatever else I forgot;

and now finally they spam that we can't trust the russian sources because they are lying errhmm just like the ukrainian lies were busted, but hey lets spam the ukrainian nonsense constantly.