Why is russia public so passive?

> ~5k russian boys are not returning home so far - It's gonna be more.
> massive sanctions cripling the economy
reaction:
> small group of protesters arrested sporadically

It's just doesn't add up.

Do you like your sons/relatives dying ? Shouldn't there be waves of people on the streets like in belarus was ? I know media is on certain extent censored but russia is no north korea.

Attached: d9245b1d98ebae195ee414de2a8d7dae.jpg (600x300, 50.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/russia/551084-military-fatalities-in-ukraine/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novgorod_Republic
youtu.be/5HXXJg4vDF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're all niggercattles.

Attached: 1646340031223.jpg (589x539, 42.89K)

Because most of them doesn't even know this is happening. Russia started cutting their citizens off the public communications grid like a decade ago.

All of the active media is state lead and repeating Kremlin talking points. They literally believe this is a peacekeeping op with a goal of stopping a genocide of russians (???) in DNR and LNR.

Truly a nation of slaves.

Attached: retupepe.jpg (357x357, 23.45K)

It is because no russian has died.
Putin never invaded Ukraine and there is no hostilities between Russia and Ukraine
Everyone in Ukraine love Putin.

Capitalist media is lying to you.

For over 70 years the Soviets practised a dysgenic population program where anyone with the guts and/or brains to think and speak for themselves were eliminated - leaving only those too scared or weak to fend for themselves and their oppressors alive.

Modern russians are the descendants of those unfortunates: serfs bred to never say or do anything their slavemasters do not permit.

It's quite grizzly, even as a biologists the dysgenics displayed by russian history is more than I can stomach.

Attached: 1644151559684.png (510x970, 953.65K)

More like 400 some dead.

Is it really necessary to over-estimate these numbers so much that you lose all (ALL) credibility?

>no russian has died
nigga putin himself admitted that some russian major general got murked by a ukrainian sniper
imagine being this fucking delusional holy shit commies are literally braindead

Also, for our russian friends:

How is sanctions going ? Do you personally feel it ? does it hurt ?

fake war, all of this is old footage and pictures

>why aren't all russians on board with my US-sponsored propaganda

funny cuz a lot of vatniks see it that way. in reality their government is driving them into the abyss for ~fuck all~

Per Western officials (3 March): ~5,800 soldiers killed[14]
source: wikipedia

Have more credible source then your mom ? please share.

Mutilating dead soldiers and sending the gore pictures to their faceberg friends list makes the bereaved very angry.
But, perhaps counter-intuitively to certain tribes, not with their own government.

Attached: 1442452140648.gif (320x219, 1.54M)

You and your whole crew should be held accountable for every casualty in this US-instigated fiasco.

The Russian population as a whole has been cowed to obey their superiors. it's been this way for a half-millennium and it's only gotten worse with the intermittent purges of the intelligentsia and opposition, not to mention the past 100+ years of people leaving the country contributing to brain drain and ideological brainwashing to obey the state.

Every person with strong will and conscientious enough to stand up to Putin's regime was either killed, imprisoned or broken. during past 20 years.

put down the alcohol potato nigger

The whole history of our country was a history of subjugation and slavery - from trsars to communists to oligarch.

Russian people are very servile and subdued, they think that hardships are a privilege cause they make you tougher, better person.

When russians do revolt however its very violent with tonns of unnecesarry deaths, rapes, destruction. Many, especially older generation would rather become poorer than revolt, but i think even they have their limit.

If sanctions cripple us hard enough, we might see a russian revolt and it won't be pleasant i can tell you that.

Attached: изображение_2022-03-04_133552.png (480x324, 298.26K)

sad as fuck to see death in Ukraine. fucking apartments flattened to the ground with civilians. 20 year old slav dudes burned instead of playing csgo

You need to understand that russians are slaves. They have been a slave nation all throughout their history. Look at tsars, dictators, endless cruel peaders vecause they're too chicken to stand up for themselves. Russians are slaves, don't ever forget that

>~5k
>Some 498 Russian servicemen have been killed and nearly 1,600 wounded during the ongoing attack on Ukraine, Russia’s military officially announced on Wednesday.
rt.com/russia/551084-military-fatalities-in-ukraine/

Attached: Iwonder.jpg (600x600, 54.57K)

Has there never been a tsar of the people in your history?

mayve,... 5000 people have not died, only500 and Russians know tht if they did not attack, it is only a matter of time until nato operates on Crimea

The Russian spirit is the original slave morality spirit. They are bred to obey.

They are broken and fatalistic.

Russians are cowards.

Russia is a country built on the “not my problem” mentality

>border with mongolia
>south of your nation is slav mixed with mongols
>somehow they are immigrants
I cannot even tell if they are retarded or just propaganda shitters

how does an rt article disprove what he said lol

fuck you cockholes

They don't want to be shot and jailed.

+ lots of retards support it

It only unites us all against the west and makes us stronger

Because Putin literally had no other choice

You retard glowies gtfo

Attached: 98BCDDA4-3701-48AB-9CA3-123F3E3DD259.jpg (723x1024, 138.21K)

This but with Mexicans. Fuck all you racist Nazis saying they're not Americans.

You just don't understand. Based Russian population know it was all to destroy covid labs in nazi Ukraine. It had to be done you libturd.

Attached: comment_1620829722YdPmR80tJyp2CXOfMU1iIc.jpg (640x640, 157.78K)

>had no other choice
Who paid you?

Ye, pidorashka will be a bloodbath when the people have absolutely nothing to lose or live for

Attached: 1620164428688.gif (400x282, 955.38K)

No King/Queen or dictator ever and has never cared about the people. Stop listening to Trump

Exactly how.
The only numbers that are accurate are ones given by the russian military, not western media.
RT is a russian media outlet.

They are pretty ignorant too. A little of History and it's exactly what Hitler did saying Germans were being exterminated in the Sudetenlands. A dictator in the 21century with a passive population.

you're the retard
you realize USA wants to rape you snow niggers right?

Attached: 8783E2DC-EABE-41B8-A8E5-BE1EC0357893.png (768x719, 148.49K)

You are quite literally braindead. Imagine being a non russian yet still buying Putin's propaganda

They are literally slave cattle. The state can do whatever it wants with them - they will obey. Some of them maybe afraid or worry, but at the end of the day they will be proudly parading portraits of their children at Victory day who died solely for corrupt insane manlet's ambitions.

How does a "western officials say" prove anything?

>soure wikipedia
>source twitter trannys
>source hohol propaganda

Im not saying russia in not lying, 500 seems a bit too low but come on. It is war and every side is lying, especially the weaker and losing one.

Information is heavily censored and any release of it results in heavy punishments. A lot of people don't know what is actually going on and the ones that do are protesting.

If you are against antifa and multiculturalism, you are against russia!

Attached: 1645525624977m.jpg (1024x641, 129.53K)

>5k
Source: I made it up. Everything I say is 100% truth

Russia will collapse in 5 days.
Screencap this

Not yet, prices are currently ~20% than week ago outside of electronic which has absolutely skyrocketed
t. Siberian city ~650k pop

Kind of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novgorod_Republic

a) 5k is probably massively exaggerated, maybe like 1-2k
b) it takes a while before the bodybags are home, the families probably dont know yet
c) thats not a lot of dead people (yet)

t. dunecoon

Aw look glowies are using vpn now to pretend to be from Russia

Cute

Attached: 1FD783EA-90C3-49EF-9DDD-BDB169DC55DE.png (960x826, 43.43K)

Why are mutts so passive?

>Get regularly demonized
>Subjected to mask mandates
>Have your elections stolen

And all you do about it is bleat about how you'll kill the niggers for real when they're balls deep in you.

die zog lover

This asian looks like he's native siberian so I doubt this is an immigrant, probably some yakut or shit like that. Also, killing cockholes is based, most of their country is illegally occupied Russian territory, so if you are protesting against the war you are a trait or to Russian national interests. I'm not a fan of Putin because I'm an ultranationalist and I want someone like a certain Austrian painter to rule Russia, but he's not doing anything wrong with Ukraine rn.

>turkisn/tatar subhumans
>tons of mudsharks with nigglets
>98% Euros
sure sure

Russia is bad, but think about the genetic make-up of north koreans. Literally cattle

He is russian liberal. He thinks his life would be 1000% better in US, but he didn't leave his city for life

Because they are winning and the gore post red pilled the russian normies.
So, we can now all have fun watching the russians starting be radicalized and going batshit crazy on sieged ukri cities.

Attached: 1643021428316.png (321x335, 103.1K)

Eat shit and die, CPR nigger or whatever you are

Because they know what's really going on and have been following Ukraine very closely.

Bit different as the indigenous tribes of both nations never even met each other let alone mixed.
Mongolia created the second biggest empire the world had ever seen (after british), and have mixed with russian and chinese indigenous for 1000s of years. Borders themself are man made things, the geographical boundaries of a man and a woman fucking and creating offspring know no bounds or borders.
A vast majority of southern russia is a mix of slavic and Mongolian blood

I stand with Putin

And Assad

And Lukashenko

And Modi

And the Venezuelan President

Attached: BCC2DE0D-C737-49E1-A04A-BB4B77AF37B0.jpg (846x1024, 97.98K)

how the fuck would you even know what the russian public is doing?

20% is a big fucking hike

snow asians are cool

youtu.be/5HXXJg4vDF8

thanks

Attached: 1642238054444.jpg (285x432, 22.23K)

Life would 1000% better without sanctions, imagine that

are you retarded?
oh that flag yeah nvm

This is it, but it was not intentional

Hahaha glowies are triggered. Very good.

Attached: 092E6144-71DC-4CF7-9C5A-F6A482260413.gif (300x300, 1.31M)

MORE WAR

>~5k
daily russian casualties

>~5k russian boys
This is like a quiet afternoon for the usual russian war

Russians are NPCs and have been NPCs for hundreds of years. The only one who managed to make them humans for a while was Lenin

This.
Beaten libshits is good.
What Putin is doing now is "too little too late" though.

> is no north korea.
It is getting there.

Ivans are too scared. They just rammed through a bill that will imprison you if you dare to question glorious invasion. That and also provisions that want to force you to be conscript into Putins war.

There needs to be a major, clear cut military disaster then it already has been. Like lets say sacking and destroying those gopniks squatting in the NW of Kyiv right now. Something to completely brake the already rock bottom morale.

The powers that surround the dictatorships structure are also getting nervous about what hell Putin monke is dragging them into and would join the rebels if they gained any momentum. After all, they could use his corpse to scapegoat and end this pointless war while also bargaining to get the most crippling sanctions to be lifted to avoid the destabilization and extremefication of their nuclear arms.

Attached: 1646387080109.png (1104x1104, 1.62M)

Those sanctions would be there simply for retaliating against NATO aggression retard

You are literally retarded

Nigger

Attached: A52E3B21-3925-41FA-8F6A-E8D49CE941F3.jpg (610x408, 69.73K)

>you like your sons/relatives dying
I doubt Russia has told them much less knows itself who is dead.

Hy тaк этo зaпaдныe пoлитики их нaлoжили
>A нaпaл Пyтин
Я им нe кoмaндyю, мнe пoхyй

based.

>5k

not quite accurate, i'd say 1 to 2k but 5k ? that would be over by now.

>hohols
>blond and blue-eyed
Hohols are about as light as dagestanis or chechens lol, maybe 1 in 20 is blond. They are from the south and they don't have much baltic or fingolian admixture unlike Russians

Attached: QiSYO9R0iUw.jpg (604x561, 103.09K)

Because Russians are as nationalistic as Ukraine and used to living in shit conditions? All the weak ones suicide and leave, and everyone else is very resilient and used to suffering

I once was drunk and party-raped a Russian exchange student. She unironically thanked me for being gentle and not hitting her.
Those people are just wired differently and after generations have been bred for abuse, I kid you not.

>5k
Huh, it was 6k yesterday. I guess a thousand Russian soldiers came back to life.

because only regret Russians have is that it didnt start 8 years ago already?

We are forces of Good fighting against forces of Evil. Its no the first and likely not the last time when Russia is the only bastion left able to rise and defeat evil.

Op here,
>5k
Yes I know the numbers are a bit blurry but we have to take them from somewhere to try to be objective because we have no other choice.

What's the benefit of starting a war, selfhating USnigger tranny?

It's only to decrease white Slav population

Attached: 32A82716-FE29-47DD-8DF4-E20C1474048A.jpg (1170x1052, 1.05M)